Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) (36699 Views)

Shop For Electronics From The UK & USA & Ship To Nigeria With Ishop / The Last Ship TV Series Official Thread / The Last Ship Season Four Episode 6 Is A Thriller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
Wetin come concern me?
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Ochada01: 7:25pm On May 31, 2022
Neo and Vee
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by izubext007: 7:28pm On May 31, 2022
Non I will rather wreck the ship.
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Katcall: 7:29pm On May 31, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:
The other list �
go and get a job, Fool
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Katcall: 7:33pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Titanic
Every other ship should keep sinking.
what happened to ishipoco ship?
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Katcall: 7:34pm On May 31, 2022
9jaBloke:
The only genuine ships there are Merike and Kiddrica. The rest were putting up a show.

Kiddrica it is
were you there when kidwaya was ejaculating into erica's pussy?
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Katcall: 7:38pm On May 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

There was chemistry between them.
so you watch the show. I used to take you for a reverend sister.
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Bbbw: 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
None
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 7:52pm On May 31, 2022
I get two options
Erica n Kidd

Liquorose n Emma

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2022
Rivguydee:

Relax there Ahoada man. You wan beef ya brother? No be from Mbiama dem dey go BY? Why you no fit just look this one pass? wink

Am an ikwerre guy b.t.w.

Mumci is the ahoada(ekpeye).

Engeni people dont sound ijaw t.b.f

Even the people dont acept it.

No any trace of any ta in their accent be it tamara or tamuno.

The fact you will pass elele in ikwerre to imo state, what does that mean?
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

And Engeni is Ijaw.
Well we all know ijaw is igbo.
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by lugo99(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
miracle and cee-cee
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2022
How about restoring nigeria to it's lost glory

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Yinksy09(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2022
Pere and Maria

Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 8:40pm On May 31, 2022
Boma and Tega!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Freshprince197: 8:50pm On May 31, 2022
It will be Ike and mercy ship
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Useless show
This thread smells of cum

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

grin Really?
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:38pm On May 31, 2022
None oo
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by marsup: 9:59pm On May 31, 2022
Get a life.
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by luluman: 10:25pm On May 31, 2022
Typicool8:

I ain't saying you shouldn't watch it bro cos it's a thing of choice
But you tagged it "useless " in your first response.
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2022
One mumu say Boma and Tega grin
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Wuppdex: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigeria score impressively high on all indices used to determine a failed society that has rotten to the core, and the worse is yet to come. When the best days of a country is in the past and memories of their parents, while the present seems unbearable, it's well within reason to determine that the future will be hell. Prostitution is just a symptoms of the rot. Those girls are the victims, surviving in the toxic mess their parent's generation created. How can we help them?

Bigbrothergisth:
So am going to ask the house, I need answers from y'all, if you have the power to restore a relationship of the BBnaija couples who dated, Which ship will you restore?

Source

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029CnMQWC6SwVAusWEbL8sXHRWX4Qx1vbmAPKbEG6r9BRL1sEJZdcagH7M1eM6NVBXl&id=102373969147064

Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Emperorx: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2022
puremaker7:
Buhari and Osibanjo, those guys deserve another term.
Don't let me catch you because what I will do to u eeh
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Emperorx:
Don't let me catch you because what I will do to u eeh
grin
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Robert pattinson and fka twigs...
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:
So am going to ask the house, I need answers from y'all, if you have the power to restore a relationship of the BBnaija couples who dated, Which ship will you restore?

Source

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029CnMQWC6SwVAusWEbL8sXHRWX4Qx1vbmAPKbEG6r9BRL1sEJZdcagH7M1eM6NVBXl&id=102373969147064

Neyo & Vee...that's a mature ship.
Vee singlehandedly pushed Neyo to be among the finalist.
Neyo washed Vee's pata without shame

That ship has got everything
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by baba4thegehs: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Can you withstand her?

Don't tell me you haven't heard of the wonders calabar men perform on bed?!

The genes are inbuilt with zero artificial add-ons or enhancements.

If you know her tell her I'll give her 100k for 2 rounds kpere, if she no dump her boyfriend follow mw me make I know why!. grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Sirchiboy: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2022
baba4thegehs:

Don't tell me you haven't heard of the wonders calabar men perform on bed?!

The genes are inbuilt with zero artificial add-ons or enhancements.

If you know her tell her I'll give her 100k for 2 rounds kpere, if she no dump her boyfriend follow mw me make I know why!. grin grin
I know her very well that's why I am asking.
Sorry You can not withstand Sir.
The girl na machine
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Rivguydee(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Am an ikwerre guy b.t.w.

Mumci is the ahoada(ekpeye).

Engeni people dont sound ijaw t.b.f

Even the people dont acept it.

No any trace of any ta in their accent be it tamara or tamuno.

The fact you will pass elele in ikwerre to imo state, what does that mean?

I be Abua man. Sometimes referred to as Ijaw and sometimes not. Na internally we dey use trash that one no be for social media. South South na 1. Ikwerre no be Igbo normally but you and me know say some Ikwerre people think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Rivguydee:

I be Abua man. Sometimes referred to as Ijaw and sometimes not. Na internally we dey use trash that one no be for social media. South South na 1. Ikwerre no be Igbo normally but you and me know say some Ikwerre people think otherwise.

My mistake.. Sorry for that.

One love.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by Uchesis: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Let us restore nigeria first
Re: BBNaija: Which Ship Would You Restore? (Photos) by abbadavid: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye Speaks On 'Interest' In Mike, Calls Tacha 'A Walking Time-Bomb' / 'Lionheart' Oscar Disqualification: Victoria Kimani, Ebuka, Dotun, Deyemi React / BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.