Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie (36729 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by celebgistz2: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
BBNaija housemates, Tacha and Mercy received strikes for inappropriate behaviour displayed during the ongoing fourth season.

Tacha has been issued her second Strike for disrespect to authority and undermining the world of Big Brother.

Mercy receives her first BBNaija Strike for provocation and violence.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-mercy-and-tacha-receive-a-strike-from-biggie/

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by celebgistz2: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by SenorFax(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
This stupid news go reach front page oo

Wait for it

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by celebgistz2: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Not suprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
SenorFax:

Wait for it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by seunmohmoh(f): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Opay wey carry the evicted housemates never even reach house, una don start. Yeye dey smell angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by larryeffizy1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
A simple word is enough for the wise one... Shikenaa

If u know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't understand...

What do they mean by strike? And how is it done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by RexTramadol1: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Someone said Tacha crew should continue

God watcheth, that's delusional

What concerns God and big brother house?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by chariisGRACE(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
SenorFax:
Wait for it
Yes it has like u said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by naijaboy756: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pls leave my Tasha ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by naijaboy756: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pls leave my Tasha ooo

But babe, behave naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by naijaboy756: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
spray34974x:
I am waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Kentura(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Puaah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
undecided

Fvck you seun.............

undecided

Fvck you seun........twice.............

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Passionate888: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mercy and tacha na Okpo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by sylve11: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
SenorFax:

Wait for it

Seun suppose create different room for this thing. Very annoying seeing things like these on front page. undecided tongue cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Jh0wsef(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
I love the way Biggie brought tacha down.
He reduced her to absolutely nothing.

Tacha really has nothing to offer. She's not smart enough at house games.

Only thing keeping her is her fans. some of which will quote this post. so let me sit down with my cola and watch them come at me grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Godsfavour78: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Two dullards

Only that one is nice and kind except when dru k
And the other is very steewpeed and rude.

Talking about someone mother untop small argument.

Only yesterday when I watch this thing na I just dislike the babe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Sammy555(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijaboy756:
Pls leave my Tasha ooo
It's Tacha bro, you're spoiling her name, she won't like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by naijaboy756: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sammy555:
It's Tacha bro, you're spoiling her name, she won't like it
hahaha..OK Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Sammy555(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijaboy756:
hahaha..OK Bro
man, that was too quick, you live on Nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Godsfavour78: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jh0wsef:
I love the way Biggie brought tacha down.
He reduced her to absolutely nothing.

Tacha really has nothing to offer. She's not smart enough at house games.

Only thing keeping her is her fans. some of which will quote this post. so let me sit down with my cola and watch them come at me grin
you saying the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Pvssy: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Girls big brother should have used for money rituals

Like big brother is a dulling boy set!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
BS to Nairaland mehn

What a dumpsite.

Mod + OP, you both are disgraceful. Boldly posting crap all day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Tacha Receive A Strike From Biggie by Richdad50(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
shocked

SenorFax:

Wait for it
sylve11:

Seun suppose create different room for this thing. Very annoying seeing things like these on front page. undecided tongue cool
A quick reminder to you that there is a prize to be won during and last day of the show but there is nothing shi shi that will ever be handed over to you for your relentless vigil on these forum.
You will just be talking anyhow as if Nairaland is your father's property will.

Richdad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon / BBNaija: Housemates Serving Their Punishments (Video) / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.