Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House (13948 Views)

Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

Wallahi i feel like buying u a cool beer, your response to that amebor sweet me die.

He touched me from different angles,as if my words are his possession.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Tinubu is a great man, a man I benefitted from. is it from his free education to free health among others

can the same be said about a man that conjoined with His Boss to bring complexity to the solution of Nigeria power supply?

even PO will want to be a student of Tinubu, you igbo just hype idiots and called them Hero, no wonder ojukwu was called Hero despite sending your ancestors to their early grave
ogbeni stop calling me igbo. Iran mi o tan mo awon igbo rara. I am a full blooded yoruba and I dont like tinubu. Supporting or not supporting tinubu does not make you more yoruba than me. Beware
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Basic123: 3:21pm On May 31, 2022
HardMirror:
dont mind the idiot. Is he more yoruba than me? We yorubas dont want tinubu. Only illiterates and tribalists are supporting tinubu because they think he is a yoruba icon. He is a theif. We dont want him. He is mentally weak, we dont want him.
How many of you yorubas?

Bastard!
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2022
Basic123:

How many of you yorubas?

Bastard!
Na you be bastard. So supporting tinubu is what makes a man yoruba? It is you the stupid yorubas that are supporting him. Is osinbajo not yoruba? I would support osinbajo or Bakare if I must support any yoruba candidate.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2022
HardMirror:
thank you for your honesty. It is unfortunate. Wished he stayed in pdp. It is better he is vp to atiku than lose totally

Atleast let him make a point too. He is a movement already.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2022
HardMirror:
thank you for your honesty. It is unfortunate. Wished he stayed in pdp. It is better he is vp to atiku than lose totally

Atleast he should make a statement. He is movement already.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by yetunsbay(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Nothing serious will be discussed. They just want to kick the founder of agberos out...
mirage
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 3:34pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I can't, but I may read you well.

I am not afraid,and Buhari didn't make the mistake.... So let's move to another topic.

The above response is suicide, i bet you he won't have a reply anymore.

Your reply reminds me of Major Hamza Al mustapha rtd. and his reply on that clumsy question thrown on him, his reply and i quote ( can you ask me this question if Abacha was alive). grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Atleast he should make a statement. He is movement already.
let's see how it goes sha. But let's be honest winning will be hard for obi. We still have a lot of youths that are playing tribal politics. My yoruba brothers have denied me on nairaland because I am not supporting tinubu. Lol. Big wahala
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 3:39pm On May 31, 2022
TundeEdnut35:
Yes Yorubas are first class citizens, while the foolish and useless Igbos are irrelevant

1st class citizens with slaves tribe mark of their faces
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by 4gunners(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2022
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2022
HardMirror:
let's see how it goes sha. But let's be honest winning will be hard for obi. We still have a lot of youths that are playing tribal politics. My yoruba brothers have denied me on nairaland because I am not supporting tinubu. Lol. Big wahala

We all know it’s turn of the south east. Obasanjo was President For 8 and Osinbajo is VP for 7 years now. If not for greediness, I don’t know what he is still looking for again after destroying Nigeria with his evil boss. South east don’t need the VP position. Let it remain in the north if it’s not going east period. At first I was insulting Kalu, but it’s now I understand his position.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 3:40pm On May 31, 2022
femicyrus:

I wish sowore can win the presidency but with the way you people keep wising tinubu to fall and yet he kept waxing strong, I am beginning to have a 2nd thought about the uniqueness of this man called tinubu for the much coveted post of president of Nigeria

Where are you from?..
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by RexTramadol1: 3:41pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see APC loosing power next year, I see Peter Obi in Aso Rock, I see Nigeria becoming great once again.

This I have seen.

Yes in Aso rock either on courtesy visit to Atiku or Osinbajo
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Royalty83(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2022
The level of interest the OKOROS are showing towards this APC primaries is scary. This is a party the labeled as Islamists party, supporter of APC party, boko haram party etc..

They should pls focus on their traditional PDP or better support the PANDEMIC OBI PANDORA in Labour Party. Abi which Kain busy body be this sef?
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

We all know it’s turn of the south east. Obasanjo was President For 8 and Osinbajo is VP for 7 years now. If not for greediness, I don’t know what he is still looking for again after destroying Nigeria with his evil boss. South east don’t need the VP position. Let it remain in the north if it’s not going east period. At first I was insulting Kalu, but it’s now I understand his position.
politics is strategy o my brother. Sometimes you have to align to conquer. Why I said at least obi should have stayed in pdp to be vp. Gej is politically relevant today because he was vp to Yaradua. Even osinbajo who cannot ever win any election before has become a political force because he is VP.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by femicyrus(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Peter Obi is my candidate but I know he won’t win because his party doesn’t have the structures. Let power remain in the north instead of Tinubu becoming President.
That is bad blood
wanting power to remain in the North?
The same north that schemed wike out of the PDP contest?
You think the north will favor you above south west you so much hate?

Obi ran away from a party that can win election to labour party you've rightly agreed cannot win election.
How do you expect southeast to ever become president of Nigeria with such politics?

You've been loyal to PDP since 1999 yet the north does not believe you are good enough for the presidency
The same southwest that help buhari after several attempt is the one southeast is hating with bad blood?
How will you and obi ever overcome the north?
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 3:52pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Peter Obi is my candidate but I know he won’t win because his party doesn’t have the structures. Let power remain in the north instead of Tinubu becoming President.

What structure are you talking about?....
The structure is your vote, my vote, emeka's vote, femi's vote, kemi's vote, Ahmed's vote, Ibrahim's, Okon's vote, Tamuno's vote, SS vote, SE vote, SW vote, MB vote, and Northern vote. Vote Peter Obi for President.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 31, 2022
Hhhhh

You will kill me with this comment.

Lol.

kingyakos:

The above response is suicide, i bet you he won't have a reply anymore.

Your reply reminds me of Major Hamza Al mustapha rtd. and his reply on that clumsy question thrown on him, his reply and i quote ( can you ask me this question if Abacha was alive). grin
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:
grin

Buhari: "You have seen that PDP don bring Atiku, so we are bringing out a follow Northerner. If we want to remain the ruling party come 2023".

APshit Governors: "Yes sir"

Tinubu and his urchins can go and jump into the Lagoon, we don't care.

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

What structure are you talking about?....
The structure is your vote, my vote, emeka's vote, femi's vote, kemi's vote, Ahmed's vote, Ibrahim's, Okon's vote, Tamuno's vote, SS vote, SE vote, SW vote, MB vote, and Northern vote. Vote Peter Obi for President.

It doesn’t work like that in Nigeria bro. Majority of the citizens aren’t that educated you know this. The north where the block votes comes from don’t know peter Obi. Labour Party don’t have the senators, governors, house of reps, state house of assemblies members and grass root force to do the job. Of course we will try our best. We will mobilize and make a statement. But the vote buying, rigging and the northern illiteracy (majority of them) won’t make it viable for Obi. Let’s just be realistic. It’s just unfortunate though.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2022
femicyrus:

That is bad blood
wanting power to remain in the North?
The same north that schemed wike out of the PDP contest?
You think the north will favor you above south west you so much hate?

Obi ran away from a party that can win election to labour party you've rightly agreed cannot win election.
How do you expect southeast to ever become president of Nigeria with such politics?

You've been loyal to PDP since 1999 yet the north does not believe you are good enough for the presidency
The same southwest that help buhari after several attempt is the one southeast is hating with bad blood?
How will you and obi ever overcome the north?

It’s greediness on the part of the south west also. Obasanjo was President for 8 years. Osinbajo is almost rounding up as VP too. The west should have supported the east. Like they did to Obasanjo.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2022
HardMirror:
politics is strategy o my brother. Sometimes you have to align to conquer. Why I said at least obi should have stayed in pdp to be vp. Gej is politically relevant today because he was vp to Yaradua. Even osinbajo who cannot ever win any election before has become a political force because he is VP.

I understand your point quite well though. Remember Jonathan was just lucky because of Yaradua death. A VP post is majorly ceremonial. Forget Osinbajo hype. We could see how he was rendered useless at some point. You must also know that during the last election the southern governors never wanted Obi to be VP. This time around it won’t be viable. They won’t even allow it. Okowa or Udom will be picked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I understand your point quite well though. Remember Jonathan was just lucky because of Yaradua death. A VP post is majorly ceremonial. Forget Osinbajo hype. We could see how he was rendered useless at some point. You must also know that during the last election the southern governors never wanted Obi to be VP. This time around it won’t be viable. They won’t even allow it. Okowa or Udom will be picked.
nigeria cannot change
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2022
HardMirror:
nigeria cannot change

That’s it bro.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Buckeyemedia1: 4:16pm On May 31, 2022
Mandate2023:
All sort of jagons comments from children of d second citizens of Nigeria grin grin grin una cry dey sweet me, tinubu will be president and there's nothing ur parents can do about it
I honestly doubt it, there are @ least no less than 3 Governors in that meeting with The President running against Jagaban?
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Buckeyemedia1: 4:20pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It’s greediness on the part of the south west also. Obasanjo was President for 8 years. Osinbajo is almost rounding up as VP too. The west should have supported the east. Like they did to Obasanjo.
Easterners that are less than 5% political influence today? The Great Nnamdi Azikiwe will be ashamed of his people, how the mighty have fallen.

Small South South has taken the place of South East, big big shame.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Easterners that are less than 5% political influence today? The Great Nnamdi Azikiwe will be ashamed of his people, how the mighty have fallen.

Small South South has taken the place of South East, big big shame.

Ok let’s see how it goes then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Mandate2023: 4:26pm On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

There's 1st class, there's 2nd class and there's also slaves citizens which is the most obvious among all, they have tribal mark on their faces so they can be easily identifed as slaves.
Dump them in the shit hole if you finish making use of them.

We all know d region that is always been used and trashed like dey r slaves grin
Abiola won d general election in 1993 but d military refused to allow him govern, Obasanjo was elected as president in 1999, south west formed alliance with d north in 2015 to produce a yoruba VP Osinbajo and speaker of d house gbajabiamila, we have gain alot economically in south west as d benefit of what we worked for.........which of d region in Nigeria is nw a shit hole grin, who r d noise makers grin? Who are d chest beaters grin

South west was d first civilised region in dis country, we love our culture and tribal mark bcoz we r not like d animal confused descendant of jew
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It doesn’t work like that in Nigeria bro. Majority of the citizens aren’t that educated you know this. The north where the block votes comes from don’t know peter Obi. Labour Party don’t have the senators, governors, house of reps, state house of assemblies members and grass root force to do the job. Of course we will try our best. We will mobilize and make a statement. But the vote buying, rigging and the northern illiteracy (majority of them) won’t make it viable for Obi. Let’s just be realistic. It’s just unfortunate though.

You've seen and heard of many senators,rep members and state assembly members who have lost in the recent primaries, Gov. Ben Ayade, a sitting gov. of a state couldn't secure for him self a senatorial ticket, that alone speak volume that it's not as party as usual.
Millions of people especially in the South has taken the veil of their faces, they've broken the structure which favours only the regular politicians.
The PDP trade mark of my state just lost the governorship ticket to one Mr. Nobody.
I don't know about your state but over here Obi is now Obi-ism, it's now a great movement. I'm not in SE I'm in SS.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

You've seen and heard of many senators,rep members and state assembly members who have lost in the recent primaries, Gov. Ben Ayade, a sitting gov. of a state couldn't secure for him self a senatorial ticket, that alone speak volume that it's not as party as usual.
Millions of people especially in the South has taken the veil of their faces, they've broken the structure which favours only the regular politicians.
The PDP trade mark of my state just lost the governorship ticket to one Mr. Nobody.
I don't know about your state but over here Obi is now Obi-ism, it's now a great movement. I'm not in SE I'm in SS.

I believe bro.. let’s see how it goes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor / Ahmad Addresses Akpabio's Confessional Statement On Election Rigging / FCT Polls: APGA Protest As INEC Declares Gwagwalada Area Council Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.