Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House (13949 Views)

Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by helinues: 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
To pass the message of consensus candidate or?
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by iTommysco: 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
This their story sef
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by cescfrank(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2022
A
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by candidbabe(f): 2:28pm On May 31, 2022
Buhari will handle security while osunbade will handle economy

Zombies quotable quotes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Nationsdaddy: 2:30pm On May 31, 2022
If Apcheat now av a consensus candidate and is not jagaban, where will he run to cos all other parties are done with their presidential primaries.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2022
What will they be discussing self?
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Are you yorubas first class citizens? grin
Yes Yorubas are first class citizens, while the foolish and useless Igbos are irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 2:30pm On May 31, 2022
National Leader of APC not invited?...
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Okoroawusa: 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see APC loosing power next year, I see Peter Obi in Aso Rock, I see Nigeria becoming great once again.

This I have seen.
Your moniker has said it all
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Neyoosha007(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
Only Tinubu can defeat Atiku, he has done that at apc primary election before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by otipoju(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2022
bennybuhari:
why can't they just call his bluff?

Because he has enough dirt on everyone of them. If he does not he could easily dig up dirt and make life miserable for them.

Corruption robs you of the right to justice.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 2:37pm On May 31, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

What mistake?

You've been around all this while and you didn't know the mistake....

U see ur life
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Neyoosha007(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see APC loosing power next year, I see Peter Obi in Aso Rock, I see Nigeria becoming great once again.

This I have seen.
you a very very correct, ironically
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by ceede2: 2:42pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
unfortunately you no dey see well again

Same you said Tiunbu will be screen out but it's other way round

All this UGM self.....
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by femicyrus(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

Tinubu will get it hot from the Cabals in few days time. grin grin grin
I wish sowore can win the presidency but with the way you people keep wising tinubu to fall and yet he kept waxing strong, I am beginning to have a 2nd thought about the uniqueness of this man called tinubu for the much coveted post of president of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 2:44pm On May 31, 2022
Those in favour of the Senate president say sai baba.

sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba, sai baba. The sai baba has it.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MrSaidu(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2022
who is the anointed candidate of APC?

they said is Ameachi last two weeks

then Gej top the chart concurrently for a whole month

meanwhile the political forecast are opponent party members

now who's Tinubu?

a man they said we lose the APC primary election

Mr Tinubu what if you lose the primary election?

Tinubu: that's the beauty of democracy but you can't stop me from contesting

these idiots won't still rest despite the man claimed that he will accept the outcome so far is free and fair election, now they want consensus for their opposition and incumbent party because they know Tinubu will not just win primary election but will be a threat to their slave master ambition

in this life pray not to be igbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 2:50pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I mean what you think.

Let others to think for themselves.

I like this guy die.

He wants to hear it from ur mouth but he won't, not even from the mouth of your car. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2022
please terrorists aka bandits are still Holding some Nigerians

Northerners in captivity

Do people still remember them!

wicked people
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Mandate2023: 2:51pm On May 31, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

We r first class at anything
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

I like this guy die.

He wants to hear it from ur mouth but he won't, not even from the mouth of your car. ;
grin grin

Don't mind him. Lol.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

dont mind the idiot. Is he more yoruba than me? We yorubas dont want tinubu. Only illiterates and tribalists are supporting tinubu because they think he is a yoruba icon. He is a theif. We dont want him. He is mentally weak, we dont want him.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2022
femicyrus:

I wish sowore can win the presidency but with the way you people keep wising tinubu to fall and yet he kept waxing strong, I am beginning to have a 2nd thought about the uniqueness of this man called tinubu for the much coveted post of president of Nigeria

Peter Obi is my candidate but I know he won’t win because his party doesn’t have the structures. Let power remain in the north instead of Tinubu becoming President.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
who is the anointed candidate of APC?

they said is Ameachi last two weeks

then Gej top the chart concurrently for a whole month

meanwhile the political forecast are opponent party member

now who's Tinubu?

a man that said we lose the APC primary election

Mr Tinubu what if you lose the primary election?

Tinubu: that's the beauty of democracy but you can't stop me from contesting

these idiots won't still rest despite the man claimed to accept the outcome so far is free and fair election, now they want consensus for their opposition and incumbent party because they know Tinubu will not just win primary election but will be a threat to their slave master ambition

in this life pray not to be igbo
you call atiku a slave master. No problem. But yet you support tinubu, the chief slave master in africa.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Peter Obi is my candidate but I know he won’t win because his party doesn’t have the structures. Let power remain in the north instead of Tinubu becoming President.
thank you for your honesty. It is unfortunate. Wished he stayed in pdp. It is better he is vp to atiku than lose totally
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by HardMirror(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2022
TundeEdnut35:
Yes Yorubas are first class citizens, while the foolish and useless Igbos are irrelevant
smh. Please note that people like this do not speak for we yorubas. We are accommodating and dont call other tribes second class. We are all nigerians at least for now until we eventually seperate. Oduduwa republic would be great, but for now we are in the nigerian boat together.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 3:03pm On May 31, 2022
Mandate2023:
All sort of jagons comments from children of d second citizens of Nigeria grin grin grin una cry dey sweet me, tinubu will be president and there's nothing ur parents can do about it

There's 1st class, there's 2nd class and there's also slaves citizens which is the most obvious among all, they have tribal mark on their faces so they can be easily identifed as slaves.
Dump them in the shit hole if you finish making use of them.
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2022
HardMirror:
you call atiku a slave master. No problem. But yet you support tinubu, the chief slave master in africa.

Tinubu is a great man, a man I benefitted from. is it from his free education to free health among others

can the same be said about a man that conjoined with His Boss to bring complexity to the solution of Nigeria power supply?

even PO will want to be a student of Tinubu, you igbo just hype idiots and called them Hero, no wonder ojukwu was called Hero despite sending your ancestors to their early grave
Re: President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House by kingyakos: 3:08pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

grin grin

Don't mind him. Lol.

Wallahi i feel like buying u a cool beer, your response to that amebor sweet me die.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remain Vigilant: Police Confirm Attack On Abia Commissioner's Convoy, Seek Help / Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes / Isa Yuguda Sacks Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.