Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ghana Must Go(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Must Go(photos) (926 Views)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) / Nigerians Are Leaving South Africa Like Ghana-must-go (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Must Go(photos) by Okobola146: 12:44pm On May 31, 2022
Pictures of when the government of Nigeria expelled Ghanaians from Nigeria ( Ghana Must Go ) 1982.

Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2022
LoL I wonder why that happened tho

Maybe illegal migrants
Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by tommy589(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2022
tollyboy5:
LoL I wonder why that happened tho

Maybe illegal migrants

You are right about the illegals.The country was also experiencing economic decline too

Ghana started it 1968/69
Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by Sheuns(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2022
cool
I think we need Niger must go now as well. Those guys are everywhere in Lagos and behave as if they own Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by Day169: 1:49pm On May 31, 2022
.. but now, "Ghana has grown"! cool

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by allen113: 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
To the guy above me, grown to where?
Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by mdntiri(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2022
allen113:
To the guy above me, grown to where?
Grown to the extent where it's become an attractive destination for migrants including Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by Proudlyomonna: 3:45pm On May 31, 2022
mdntiri:

Grown to the extent where it's become an attractive destination for migrants including Nigerians

Are we talking about the same Ghana I stayed for a year plus or another one? undecided
Grown fire undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by mdntiri(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Are we talking about the same Ghana I stayed for a year plus or another one? undecided
Grown fire undecided
You stayed for a year plus when? Even if Ghana's done just one percent GROWTH from her hungry Ghana must go days, so far as there's growth, it's attractive enough to lure in economic migrants

1 Like

Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2022
Something like this really happened,so why are they complaining when South Africa ask them to leave their country?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by DSC7: 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
Who was Nigeria's president then?
Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by id911(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2022
DSC7:
Who was Nigeria's president then?

The usual one grin
Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by Proudlyomonna: 6:51pm On May 31, 2022
mdntiri:

You stayed for a year plus when? Even if Ghana's done just one percent GROWTH from her hungry Ghana must go days, so far as there's growth, it's attractive enough to lure in economic migrants

I was in Ghana all through the ending of 2020 and last year,oga there's nothing much to Ghana don't be decieved,yes they have done immensely well in power sector but I bet you an average Ghanian will choose to stay in Nija and hustle that Ghana undecided
Na the useless apc govt just cast Nija finish asin them don yeye Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by Orobokibo1: 7:07pm On May 31, 2022
Day169:
.. but now, "Ghana has grown"! cool

Yes, Ghana is so grown to the extent they still
depend on Nigeria for electricity
Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by Sergio101(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2022
Today, the tide is favouring Ghanaians

As for my country Nigeria....... nowhere to be found!!!

Outta here!!!
Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by saintkel(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2022
id911:

The usual one grin
Buhari?....what have we to do with dis man?
Re: Ghana Must Go(photos) by mdntiri(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I was in Ghana all through the ending of 2020 and last year,oga there's nothing much to Ghana don't be decieved,yes they have done immensely well in power sector but I bet you an average Ghanian will choose to stay in Nija and hustle that Ghana undecided
Na the useless apc govt just cast Nija finish asin them don yeye Nigeria.
I'm Ghanaian. I agree Nigeria trump's Ghana with better infrastructure, cheaper cost of stuff, generosity, wide variety of stuff etc. Ghana with all our resources, decent population/country, size, peace etc etc, we should be doing WAYYY BETTER than we're doing now.

Our leaders here celebrate mediocrity, most don't have eyes for beauty etc etc. The POSITIVE for Ghana is that we can EASILY turn our situation around, because of the positives I mentioned above. In fact we were the first country to meet the UN development goal of halving extreme poverty. Imagine if we did more

A little money pumped into the Ghanaian economy goes FARTHER and accomplishes lots of stuff than same money would do in say Nigeria, to tell you the advantages we can enjoy if our leaders were more ambitious

(1) (Reply)

After Seeing These, You Will Slap Anyone That Tells You APC 2023. / Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign. / Tinubu Chooses Minister Of Defence And Economic Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.