Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? (2387 Views)

Hi Guys, Please Where Do You Turn Off Your Oppo Phones. Cant Find The Off Butto / Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Channah1(f): 1:36pm On May 31, 2022
Please guys, my OPPO A16K didn't come with earpiece and my colleague is just telling me now that they removed it. Is this true?

I need to know so I can go back to the slot and lay complain.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Channah1(f): 1:38pm On May 31, 2022
Please, I'm close to the slot right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Jung(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2022
Let it go dear.

Just buy earpiece. They wont take it back from you.

You'd get better earpiece outside compared to the OEM ones.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Channah1(f): 1:41pm On May 31, 2022
Jung:
Let it go dear.

Just buy earpiece. They wont take it back from you.

You'd get better earpiece outside compared to the OEM ones.

Ok but I want to know if it comes with earpiece.
Does it?
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Channah1(f): 1:52pm On May 31, 2022
Any one using this model and please did yours come with an earpiece and external memory card?
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by blazepascal(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Since you bought this phone you have been having issues

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Jung(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2022
Channah1:

Ok but I want to know if it comes with earpiece.
Does its?

No there isn't. I checked an unboxing video online, and it's not there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Jung(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2022
Channah1:
Any one using this model and please did yours come with an earpiece and external memory card?

No android phone over the past 3 years comes with external card.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Danmboss(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2022
Chai last time it was power button now is earphones abi earpiece na everything you go complain self?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Channah1(f): 2:46pm On May 31, 2022
Jung:

No there isn't. I checked an unboxing video online, and it's not there.

Oh . Thank you so much.

God bless you dear
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Channah1(f): 2:47pm On May 31, 2022
Jung:

No android phone over the past 3 years comes with external card.

Ok, I see.

Thanks. I really appreciate.
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Channah1(f): 2:49pm On May 31, 2022
Danmboss:
Chai last time it was power button now is earphones abi earpiece na everything you go complain self?

How does my asking affect you?

care4you:
Is it your first time using an Android phone?

We no go hear word again because of your oppo abi na oponu phone....

Heaven will fall if you start using Samsung or an iphone....

Go and hug life wire.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Kunja2: 3:20pm On May 31, 2022
Phones of these days don't come with earpiece. Assuming you bought TECNO you'll probably get earpiece
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Kunja2: 3:21pm On May 31, 2022
Channah1:
memory card? Lol that's like 5years or more ago that stopped
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Channah1(f): 4:17pm On May 31, 2022
Kunja2:
memory card? Lol that's like 5years or more ago that stopped

Oh... I was telling my colleague that phones don't come with external memory cards any longer but he kept arguing that it does and that a phone of this magnitude must have come with both ear piece.
I told him I already requested for the earpiece when I opened it there but the lady told me it doesn't come with earpiece but he kept saying they scammed me.

That was why I came here to ask first before going to the slot to disgrace myself.

He got me confused.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by donbenie(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
Kunja2:
Phones of these days don't come with earpiece. Assuming you bought TECNO you'll probably get earpiece
So she should settle for a crappy Tecno because of #500 earphone?
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:06pm On May 31, 2022
care4you:

Illiterate.... life wire or live wire?
Keep mute..get out of her thread and stop displaying your babyish attitude here..
Go play with your age mate..you are too young to be here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by care4you: 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep mute..get out of her thread and stop displaying your babyish attitude here..
Go play with your age mate..you are too young to be here..

the most confused person on NL...what do you have to say this time?.... maybe one of your insults....

don't you get tired?..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Jung(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2022
care4you:

So sorry dear...I don't engage helpless idiots like you.ok?

Pained you so much, you had to respond twice. Wow.

Bye bye boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:14pm On May 31, 2022
care4you:

the most confused person on NL...what do you have to say this time?.... maybe one of your insults....

don't you get tired?..

I normally get tired of kids who troll persons old enough to birth their sorry self..get a grip of yourself and stop stalking that lady..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18pm On May 31, 2022
care4you:

get a grip of yourself and stop stalking me too!

kettle calling pot black

You was the one who used some petty words on that lady tho.. people like you think it's ok to bully others for no reason but when you get tackled you start feeling sad.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:23pm On May 31, 2022
care4you:

am not feeling bad dear....you need to see how am laughing at your stupidity right now.....

your foolishness dey give me orgasm always...

Glad it does..now keep mute and keep your mindlessness to yourself..then get outta this thread or keep crying here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by care4you: 6:25pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Glad it does..now keep mute and keep your mindlessness to yourself..then get outta this thread or keep crying here..

ok.

but always remember that you are the most confused person on NL. ok?

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by care4you: 6:28pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't even know how to address you MR or MRS or Miss?

you are really confused I swear.

Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32pm On May 31, 2022
care4you:

ok.

but always remember that you are the most confused person on NL. ok?

Ok.. kiss wink grin
Re: Please Help!!!! Did Your Oppo A16k Come With Earpiece? by Nzubeolisa(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
Channah1:
Please guys, my OPPO A16K didn't come with earpiece and my colleague is just telling me now that they removed it. Is this true?

I need to know so I can go back to the slot and lay complain.

Thanks.
I'm not sure cause mine comes without it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which New Blackberry Phone Models Does Mtn Nigeria Support? / Gadgets On A Budget / Mtn Increases Call Tariff On Its True Talk Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.