Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place (52061 Views)

Vladimir Putin May Already Be Dead With Body Double Taking His Place, MI6 Chiefs / BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by kingthreat(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2022
Nairaland is becoming a joke. Any information anti-Putin is being made frontpage. And funny enough all of them are unverified news.

4 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Lawag3: 6:55pm On May 31, 2022
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by donogaga(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2022
Absolute rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by dboo442: 6:56pm On May 31, 2022
Believe British at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by milcah5050: 6:56pm On May 31, 2022
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Invitationn: 6:57pm On May 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
During war times, lies are also a tool of war. Never believe the enemy lies.
These guys are taking propaganda lessons from Nnamdi Kanu grin
Problem is, they suck at it!
Same way they said Kim Jong Un was sick and have a few breathes to breathe.

My problem with this type of propaganda is, how exactly does this incapacitate Putin or anyone for that matter?

The Nigerian army claimed so many times that they killed Abubakar Shekau only for him to show up to mock them.
MI6 is just ridiculing themselves.

6 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by SarkinYarki: 6:57pm On May 31, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Tb222(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2022
If you want propaganda in excess, listen to the british media. not even the us come close

2 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by reidkrugger(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2022
Lol. Dem don start again. U sure say dis na from source? I've believed plenty in the past but this one...

Na lie abeg.
Abeg na lie.
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by aribisala0(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2022
Nigerian trained
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Topmaike007(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2022
Jamiubond009:
grin Jubrin comes to mind
ipob fallacy grin
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by gotnel: 6:59pm On May 31, 2022
War propaganda at its best.
Who knows what.
Whatever you hear at this time about Russia and Ukraine, double check, before you believe.

2 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by mach7(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
During war times, lies are also a tool of war. Never believe the enemy lies.
The funny thing here is that Russia has never declared the UK as an enemy. Russia didn't declare war on the UK and yet see how they have gone to egregious lengths to spread false rumours, spread lies and propaganda and what not. I wonder where the hate come from.

Ever since Margaret Thatcher and an exception for John Major, all other British Prime Minister's have just been a bunch of jokers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by obedience4(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Sleepy Joe Biden could be dead. What we are seeing could actually be a double body. Idiots!!!

Vladimir Putin we know, Vladimir Putin we support!!!
why are u calling biden name, mi6 is not an american spy agency, keep the joe of ur lips,
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by sofken: 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
With this report. Buhari being Jubril is possible. So anything is possible in this world. Now I believe

1 Like

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Zion243(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
That's what the west want to hear that Putin is dead.
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Fearme344: 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
US and nato + zinoleesky
Okhuadams:
Between Russia and Ukraine who is the enemy
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 31, 2022
This site can never say something good about Putin and Russia
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Gentlevip: 7:01pm On May 31, 2022
I love the tactics... Say I am dead and I come to shame you.

No one will trust you again.

Infact even when d real death some will say I have risen
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by blacknoir: 7:01pm On May 31, 2022
Lol,I don't like putin but this propaganda game is becoming outrageous

1 Like

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by realstars: 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
Now, the devil is the one taking his replace.

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by SaintLucia: 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
This people sef dey behave like Cownu grin

1 Like

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by olas24u(f): 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
Basel1:
Putin was a threat to Humanity

This is 2022, wake up

3 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Stronghold91: 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
last month UK government said Russia is in short of arm's now the bring another propaganda

2 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Streetmovement(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

MI6 lol

No be seasonal movie be this o grin
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Fearme344: 7:05pm On May 31, 2022
I have been noticing it.. nairaland are getting paid to promote propaganda trust me i have much friends tiktok that they get paid to promote propaganda to steal peoples mind about the war and support Ukraine not just Nigeria d world as a whole...
HeroHero:
This site can never say something good about Putin and Russia

5 Likes

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by realstars: 7:06pm On May 31, 2022
Unigrad:

Money wey you take buy data nor go reach you take chop?
Go push wheelbarrow and leaving begging for aboki.
You sure say him no be aboki?
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by kokomilala(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2022
The Last Vestige Of The Soviet
Dynasty

It's very plausible. Stalin used body doubles a lot. In fact, there was one he was using who could easily pass for Putin himself. It was told that as a result of war injuries, this body double had aged so much so that KGB agents couldn't differentiate him from Stalin.

Putin, if dead, had been sick for years. But no matter how hard Kremlin tries to encrypt it, the world will know of it sooner than later. He would be the last vestige of the Soviet dynasty.

* Buhari too has used body doubles.
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by essentialone(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2022
This same M16 that confused Nnamdi Kanu with the fake story of Buhari is dead.

Even Nnamdi Kanu is now ashamed to say that Buhari arrested him from Kenya.

1 Like

Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by Basic123: 7:07pm On May 31, 2022
cosmatika:
Jubril things
They are suffering from capgrass syndrome like Igbos

So Igbo can stop believing in jubrin conspiracy
Re: MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place by AngelicBeing: 7:07pm On May 31, 2022
Candidlady:
Righteousness awaiting your sermon
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, Amen wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) / Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.