Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam (1636 Views)

Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" / Fx Accurate Signal (free 100 pips daily) / Consistent Forex Pips (50 - 100 Pips Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam by jezreel16(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2022
Stay away from absolutemarkets and forex daily pips aka ultrafxpips one and same people
Your account will be destroyed in 2 hours. Bewarned
Re: Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam by jezreel16(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
Ultra fx pips is same as daily fx pips post fake results on their telegram page
Re: Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam by jezreel16(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
Absolutemarkets is an enabler of scam
Re: Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam by sekesi2009(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
You are damn right! I just lost $400 to the crazy bustards and this is the first time I will be losing money to a rogue broker. It's so painful guys. Ultra FX Pips keeps posting fake results everyday on all social media. You will think they are legit. Once you hand over your account to them for copy trading, next thing you will see is they start gambling with your money by opening several multiple positions of same trade and not monitoring it. If you call their attention to it, you will be ignored.
Everyday, my account keeps losing between 40 to $90 daily. Despite all my pleas, the crazy bastards are no more replying my messages. I even told them to discuss my account from their strategy, they refused. Same thing with the broker. They are even taking sides with Ultra FX Pips bastards.
When I did my investigation and found out they are fraudsters, I left them a piece of my heart. I placed a whole lot of curses on their heads.
So, everyone, be warned and always do your due diligence before opening an account with any broker or giving out your account.

1 Like

Re: Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam by jezreel16(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
True bro. Wicked people

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed / High Quality Gold Bars Available In Large Quantity In Abuja. / Investment Opportunity In Cattle/dairy Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.