Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

29-year-old Henrich Akomolafe Gets PDP Ekiti Reps Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29-year-old Henrich Akomolafe Gets PDP Ekiti Reps Ticket (236 Views)

Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

29-year-old Henrich Akomolafe Gets PDP Ekiti Reps Ticket by cPapaAjascO: 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
Henrich Akomolafe, a 29-year-old engineer, has won the Peoples Democratic Party primary for the seat of Ekiti-South Federal Constituency 1 in the House of Representatives.

Akomolafe, who was said to be the only aspirant who appeared before the PDP screening committee, was declared the consensus candidate for the Ikere constituency, his hometown.

The PDP candidate stated that he was motivated by a desire for better representation and that he wanted to put the 'Not Too Young To Run' Act into action.

"I want to express my gratitude to the incoming governor, Bisi Kolawole, for his unending support in making my ambition a reality, knowing that he has stated unequivocally that youth involvement in governance is one of his major political agendas," Akomolafe said. 

I am grateful for his interest, and I owe it to him to ensure that we fulfill this mandate, and more importantly, that we redefine what quality representation is, particularly for the people of Ikere, Ise, Orun, and Ekiti South-West.

“I acknowledge the effort of the entire Àtúnkọ́ team, home and abroad. The PDP supporters, the community and importantly our Royal fathers the Ogoga of Ikere, Oba Adejimi Adu-Alagbado and The Olukere, Oba Ganiyu Obasoyin who have been unequivocal in their support.

“By the Grace of God and by the will of men who have been by my side since day one, on February 25, 2023, this mandate shall be sealed and we shall commence our rebuilding journey fully.”

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/29-year-Old-Henrich-Akomolafe-Gets-PDP-Ekiti-Reps-Ticket.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Dominique

Re: 29-year-old Henrich Akomolafe Gets PDP Ekiti Reps Ticket by Adeoludt(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2022
Hallelujah �

(1) (Reply)

FG concessions operations of Customs to Chinese, Nigerian company for 20 years. / Any Southerner Supporting Atiku.. / NIGERIA: SELF-DETERMINATION NOT sELECTIONS 2023 ~ NINAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.