Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket (17293 Views)

Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Kamelot77(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed was affirmed as the consensus candidate of the People Democratic Party(PDP) for Kwara South Senatorial District in the 2019 General Elections.

He was affirmed by all delegates from the seven local government councils of Kwara South Senatorial district at the zonal primaries held in Omu Aran.

Ahmed attributed his emergence as the PDP Kwara South Senatorial Candidate to the inclusiveness championed by the Saraki political family in the state.

In a personally signed statement issued in Ilorin, Governor Ahmed thanked the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, for his strong leadership and applauded current Senator representing Kwara South Senatorial District, Dr. Rafiu Ibrahim for his maturity and gallantry and also thanked party members and stakeholders for their support.

”I am highly pleased by  my affirmation as the People’s Democratic Party(PDP) candidate for Kwara South Senatorial District in the 2019 general elections. This victory belongs to our political family and reflects the consensus and inclusive approach it has traditionally adopted.

“I thank my Leader, Senator Abubakar Bukola  Saraki, stakeholders, party elders and officials at all levels, supporters and all the good people of Kwara South and indeed Kwara State for this victory.  I salute my brother,  distinguished Senator Rafiu Ibrahim for his support, maturity, gallantry and sportsmanship in the run-up to this victory.

Senator Ibrahim has demonstrated his loyalty to our political family and has a bright political future ahead of him. I must also commend my brother, Mr Gbenga Makanjuola for running a good race. It was all in a quest for service.

Finally, I call on members of our great party, PDP, nationwide to nominate Distinguished Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, as our party’s presidential candidate in the forthcoming 2019 elections”, he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kwara-governor-ahmed-gets-pdp-senatorial-ticket.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kwara and Lagos State are one and same when it comes to godfatherism.
Lagos State, despite being controlled by a godfather can still boast of some level of growth in every dispensation since 1999, but Kwara remains the same.

In fairness, I would like to see those fighting for the freedom of Lagosians to also come here and fight for kwarans.

Or maybe their fight against injustice is selective. If this is true then those folks crying against Tinubu for controlling Lagos yet they are supporting Saraki for same offence lack the moral right to accuse Buhari (a failure) for fighting corruption selectively.

I'm here to ridicule zombies and disgrace the wailers and at same time destroying the hypocrites.

#Hypocritesdestroyer#

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by bluecircle470: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingkakaone:
Lagos State, despite being controlled by a godfather can still boast of some level of growth in every dispensation since 1999, but Kwara remains the same.

In fairness, I would like to see those fighting for the freedom of Lagosians to also come here and fight for kwarans.

Or maybe their fight against injustice is selective. If this is true then those folks crying against Tinubu for controlling Lagos yet they are supporting Saraki for same offence lack the moral right to accuse Buhari (a failure) for fighting corruption selectively.

I'm here to ridicule zombies and disgrace the wailers and at same time destroying the hypocrites.

#Hypocritesdestroyer#

Wailers will pik run away from this thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Roger3D(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
And so?
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by AllahSWT: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Buhari is a criminal
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
saraki na Tinubu's godfather cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Sunofgod(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
No shaking...,
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by kingjizzy2(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
bluecircle470:

Wailers will pik run away from this thread

We die here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

That loquacious called Rafiu can now go and rest at home.

This is what his loyalty to Saraki would cost him. No 2nd term for Rafiu despite all the busy body and eye services he did for Saraki.

APC should just give their own ticket to Senator Ajadi or Architect Adeola and Ahmed would just be retired from politics

15 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by miqos02(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kk
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
My senatorial district.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Ebimor96: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingkakaone:

#Hypocritesdestroyer#
grin

It's great seeing/reading a neutral and balanced opinion here on Nairaland.

The zombies have been parading the cyber space with their zombiesm while the wailers, on their own part, have not given up wailing for their country's sake.

So yours is a welcomed development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by paymentvoucher: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Ebimor96: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by nazicartel(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
All these Governors/fmr Governors so after 4-8yrs they still can't go and rest

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by zicoraads: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jarus:
My senatorial district.
Who cares? grin tongue
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Kamelot77(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Another puppet in kwara south, rafiu is d most performing senator in kwara state.
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by excomarow(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal, Kwankoso, Dogara and co will be MIA by 2019

What happen to his Governor's seat

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by mu2sa2: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bukola has rewarded his errand boy, but the ticket is almost worthless because he is not likely to win at the polls. Lai Mohammed also comes from kwara south senatorial district as governor Ahmed and Apc is gathering momentum there. Kwara used to be virtually a one-party state with Bukola as the overlord and the governor as his puppet, but Bukola's defection to Pdp
has resulted in the boosting of the opposition to his vice grip on kwara politics.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by excomarow(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
Buhari is a criminal

Some people mumuness self no get part2 undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by KosyJerry(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mr Ahmed, welcome to Nigeria’s retirement home...

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Agromuda(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hamed is as useless as Rafiu.

Bukola has rewarded loyalty of his Abuja co-travellers with betrayer.

Kawu Baraje - useless
Bolaji Abdullahi - useless
Rafiu ibrahim- useless

8 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Ibrahim9090: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Noted
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Sammy07: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingkakaone:

#Hypocritesdestroyer#

I swear my brother you're right
ever since this man assumed office, he didn't commissioned a single road not to talk of like or other social amenities

except BOREHOLES.

be receives direct instructions from bukola before taking any actions in the state.

the truth is only 20% (Majorly his party supporters) knows the deputy Gov of Kwara state.

All we know is Bukola is the governor and still the senator

while
he is the deputy.

7 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by jefff455: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
uhummm seenatte help us steal the the money wella ohhh .........,

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Printerscanner: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
Buhari is a criminal

This one is an unfortunate child.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Antipob777(f): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingkakaone:

#Hypocritesdestroyer#

You will never see them especially the igbos and the frustrated Igbos comment on this thread.

The backwardness of kwara state is an abomination.

They carry Lagos and Yoruba on there head while there own states are on fire.

Tinubu is greater than Azikiwe

Tinubu is greater than the coward ojukwu

Late Nnamdi kanu is Tinubu's houseboy.

Igbos are slaves to the yorubas.

Saraki must be retired from politics come 2019.

Insha Allah
Amin

14 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Lipscomb(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
God dey.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by deebsman1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Upon all the serving Senator Rafiu's house boy-like loyalty to Bukola Saraki what's now going to be his gain??

As for Ahmed, we're waiting for him, he will learn his lesson during the elections

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Vision For Maritime Is Massive Job Creation – Saraki / PDP Mourn Nwabia, Commiserates With Family / 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.