Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man (33781 Views)

IPOB: Did Tinubu Denounce OPC When He Was Governor, Labour Party Asks APC / Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" / Chong Dinh Hue Asks APC To Allow Vietnam Import Rice Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by DesignMaestro(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

The one does not feel can pull out and be successful. It is about someone loyal to party like Abdullahi Adamu....it is where you come from but where you are now.

For example, Wike is party man while Kwankwaso is man for himself and so Obi.

Get it?
is Abdullah Adamu among the contestants?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by GreenCovering: 3:17pm On May 31, 2022
Nice one Buhari, let who has truly paid his dues to the party come forward.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by sunnex180: 3:17pm On May 31, 2022
Other aspirant should step down for Tinubu considering his sacrifice for the party and his wealth of experience, he is the only candidate that can muzzle out Atiku

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 31, 2022
DesignMaestro:
is Abdullah Adamu among the contestants?

God!!!.

Don't you know reference?

I said "like".
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Karemarealty288(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

True party man

London strategy for APC,

Atiku Dubai strategy,

You call General Muhammadu Buhari Clues and a Dullard, the masterminded of multiple Coup de tat.. Ok now he gave you a riddle to solve

IT IS NOT PDP THAT BROUGHT OUT ATIKU. IT IS THE ENTIRE NORTH. APC TOO ARE INVOLVED

When it comes to Nigerian politics the North has no political affiliation. It is just the North-South syndrome they are aware of and can do anything to support ''their own'' irrespective of which party they claim.

I have carefully followed the pre and post 1914 almalgamation politics in Nigeria. The North knows not anything called North Central, North East and North West - they have only one thing in mind THE NORTH. Revolution failed, coup failed, civil war failed all because of the united North and the fragmented South.

Don't be carried away by Wike's 200 plus vote. It is as useless as Udom's 30 plus. They were all used. They made it appear like a stiff competition.

What the North will do will be to bring out one imbecilic candidate from the South to be APC flagbearer while all of them pull resources from both APC and PDP to secretly support Atiku.

They are so resolate that power shouldn't shift to the South.

Atiku, Buhari and all the Northern stronghold are working together on this.

The south should for the first time ignore party and regional sentiment and support one Southern candidate to ensure power shifts.

My name is Id Oduok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 3:20pm On May 31, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Oduak's opinion from Akwa Ibom
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by MultiDot: 3:21pm On May 31, 2022
Chaii chaii I now understand the meaning of party man, it simply means don't vote for any aspirant whose urchins are threatening to decamp from APC emass to SDP. Chaiiii swagalites see what you have caused.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by BlazinGlory40: 3:23pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

True party man

London strategy for APC,

Atiku Dubai strategy,

You call General Muhammadu Buhari (Mons College UK grad, US War College grad) Clueless and a Dullard, the masterminder of multiple Coup de tat.. Ok now he gave you a riddle to solve

I hope you don’t turn around to drag him tomorrow if the outcome doesn’t favour you.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 3:25pm On May 31, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I hope you don’t turn around to drag him tomorrow if the outcome doesn’t favour you.

Lol.. I like your hope and courage

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by GeneralDae: 3:28pm On May 31, 2022
Vote a true party man is simply saying "No space for Jonathan". So those Northern APC guys trying to field Jonathan have failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by BlazinGlory40: 3:29pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol.. I like your hope and courage

I’m not hoping on anything. APC can pick whoever they deem fit.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2022
starstaz:
So what kind of wasted meeting is this.? Sho! No Head No Tail. The signals appear more confusing.
Don't worry, before the end of today, you will start hearing more from that meeting.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

True party man

London strategy for APC,

Atiku Dubai strategy,

You call General Muhammadu Buhari (Mons College UK grad, US War College grad) Clueless and a Dullard, the masterminder of multiple Coup de tat.. Ok now he gave you a riddle to solve

Tinubu is not party man than Ogbonnaya Onu.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 3:32pm On May 31, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Tinubu is not party man than Ogbonnaya Onu.

Hahahaha

Did I mention any names

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by tnerro1(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2022
Well, na minus bakare be that grin
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by GeneralDae: 3:32pm On May 31, 2022
Hermoso33:
To be objective who is the true party man among the aspirants?? Nairalanders answer this question without bias
Osinbanjo or Tinubu. I think he emphasized the word "True" to completely exclude the idea of Jonathan. I hear there are two Northern APC Governors who still want Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Gozac: 3:33pm On May 31, 2022
Uniquetani1:
They should all step down for Tibunu
Tibunu for president
Yes ooo
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by airsaylongcome: 3:33pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

True party man

London strategy for APC,

Atiku Dubai strategy,

Though I'm not a fan of APC or "The Jag of all trades" I will vote him over Atiku if he (Jaga) becomes the APC Presidential candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

Hahahaha

Did I mention any names
You didn't need to because everyone knows where your loyalty lies.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

Osinbanjo or Tinubu.
What about Ogbonnaya Onu?
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 3:34pm On May 31, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You didn't need to because everyone knows where your loyalty lies.

I am for Peter Obi angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Gozac: 3:35pm On May 31, 2022
temak1:
Sincerely whether we like it or not, Buhari is for Tinubu presidency.
Sure, Tinubu will be the presidential flag bearer and he will win the general elections grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 3:35pm On May 31, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Though I'm not a fan of APC or "The Jag of all trades" I will vote him over Atiku if he (Jaga) becomes the APC Presidential candidate.

PDP dared southerners

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by KillerCrocodile: 3:35pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

I never said there's not, there are party men and there is TRUE PARTY MAN

Abeg leave that thing Jare

Las Las, your party man go Loose because he deceived Nigerians since 2014 by bringing Buhari (A Dullard) to power.

Even you can testify that the economic weather is not friendly and favourable.

Security situations Nationwide is in shambles..

All because your party man deceived Nigerians with fake promises of "Change".

See the Screenshot below and tell yourself the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
GeneralDae:
Vote a true party man is simply saying "No space for Jonathan". So those Northern APC guys trying to field Jonathan have failed.
It will also be foolhardy to believe APC totally at this point in time.

Majority of APC stakeholders are confused about what is going on in the party.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Funflipper: 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:
Which one is true party man again? If you want to knock GEJ on the head, do it directly, don't go through the corners.

GEJ already knocked his own blockhead by himself.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Abeg leave that thing Jare

Las Las, your party man go Loose because he deceived Nigerians since 2014 by bringing Buhari (A Dullard) to power.

Even you can testify that the economic weather is not friendly and favourable.

Security situations Nationwide is in shambles..

All because your party man deceived Nigerians with fake promises of "Change".

See the Screenshot below and tell yourself the Truth.

And Atiku didn't support Buhari to dislodge Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Gozac: 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Tinubu should step down and not waste his money.

Let him go and take care of his health.
No he is very healthy and he is not going for a boxing bout

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by RexTramadol1: 3:37pm On May 31, 2022
Not someone who will threaten to join SDP if he fails to get the ticket

Hmmm
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

I am for Peter Obi angry tongue
You are welcome on the side of the living.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by DeleTaller: 3:38pm On May 31, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Reduce aspirants, ensure true party man becomes presidential candidate, Buhari tells APC governors

https://westernpost.ng/breaking-reduce-aspirants-ensure-true-party-man-becomes-presidential-candidate-buhari-tells-apc-governors/

Tinubu is the only party man contesting.... i hope those shouting Jonathan will rest now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP's Dauda Lawal Wins Zamfara Governorship Election 2023 / Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.