Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man (33784 Views)

IPOB: Did Tinubu Denounce OPC When He Was Governor, Labour Party Asks APC / Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President" / Chong Dinh Hue Asks APC To Allow Vietnam Import Rice Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:09pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

True party man

London strategy for APC,

Atiku Dubai strategy,

You call General Muhammadu Buhari (Mons College UK grad, US War College grad) Clueless and a Dullard, the masterminder of multiple Coup de tat.. Ok now he gave you a riddle to solve

he wasn't reffering to jagaBandit at all . you're just delusional. Wait till after the primay,you go choke on that filth Amala you are swallowing...bihari also said..DONT GIVE YOUR VOTE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER cool..we know who he's referring to.. grin bullion van bandit is dead on arrival ooooo grin
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 4:09pm On May 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
It's gaining momentum bro! Se owa?

Lol

On twitter abi
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Cloud007: 4:10pm On May 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
You teenagers incapable of critical thinking are the problems of this platform.
am sure you have parenting issues, that would not train you well on how to communicate responsibly on diverse platforms. You people will just open mouth wah. If You were not trained well why can't you train yourself to fit in proper to a civilized environment. Anyone that is not aligned to your opinion is underage abi? Koro gba lenu e!!. Awon omo komo!
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2022
Gbam
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 4:11pm On May 31, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
am I not pretty enough for you kiss cry

Handsome for your Lolo Ada
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by ChoCho54(f): 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
Cloud007:
am sure you have parenting issues, that would not train you well on how to communicate responsibly on diverse platforms. You people will just open mouth wah. If You were not trained well why can't you train yourself to fit in proper to a civilized environment. Anyone that is not aligned to your opinion is underage abi? Koro gba lenu e!!. Awon omo komo!
Ori e yi igbee... Shallow teenager arindin!
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by babtoundey(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2022
They were not thinking of true party man when they were charging and collecting 100 Million from interested applicants. Now they think it wise to reduce the number of contestants.

These guys are headless bunch
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by ChoCho54(f): 4:15pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

On twitter abi
E go shock you.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by gadgethead: 4:16pm On May 31, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Reduce aspirants, ensure true party man becomes presidential candidate, Buhari tells APC governors

https://westernpost.ng/breaking-reduce-aspirants-ensure-true-party-man-becomes-presidential-candidate-buhari-tells-apc-governors/

Aside the fact that this election is already turning into a farcical joke, are the rejected ones going to get their 100 million naira back?
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by ChoCho54(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
am I not pretty enough for you kiss cry

why are you chasing ChoCho54
Mooh247 is my friend but I have no romantic feelings for him. I can never displace you my own sister, carry go!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by ChoCho54(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
gadgethead:

Aside the fact that this election is already turning into a farcical joke, are the rejected ones going to get their 100 million naira back?
Na wa for you oo. How much is 100m compared to what malami Emefiele and Amaechi stole respectively.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Elidrisy20: 4:22pm On May 31, 2022
You better start preparing for handing over to Atiku
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Cloud007: 4:25pm On May 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ori e yi igbee... Shallow teenager arindin!
you looked for my trouble..well say what you want it's an online platform. But it's still a reality that is still subjected to the 3 dimensional realm. Let me tell you... Oti fi enu Koh. How dare you? As long as the sun rise from east and set, as long as hair would not grow on humans palms, as long as celestials still rules in the affairs of men. Your younger ones will continue to demote your social status till you apologize to me. Ashé
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Buckeyemedia1: 4:29pm On May 31, 2022
Elidrisy20:
You better start preparing for handing over to Atiku
You must be a Political Novice? you will weep after you witness Government Magic (Military Arrangement) on Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by koresh: 4:29pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu is our next president, take this to any bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by drlateef: 4:30pm On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
True party man for his personal selfish ambition to become President of Nigeria?

Was Buhari or Obasanjo party men?

No different than telling lies to a babe just to yansh her, but you don’t really love her, True party man indeed.

Wailers don come again ooo. Lol.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Buckeyemedia1: 4:31pm On May 31, 2022
koresh:
Tinubu is our next president, take this to any bank.
Highly Impossible, as impossible as Richard Hamilton winning the F1 series this year.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Buckeyemedia1: 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
drlateef:

Wailers don come again ooo. Lol.
Dr Lateef my sincere MURIC brother, wipe your tears, I know the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow, na Christian turn to be APC President of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by ChoCho54(f): 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
Cloud007:
you looked for my trouble..well say what you want it's an online platform. But it's still a reality that is still subjected to the 3 dimensional realm. Let me tell you... Oti fi enu Koh. How dare you? As long as the sun rise from east and set, as long as hair would not grow on humans palms, as long as celestials still rules in the affairs of men. Your younger ones will continue to demote your social status till you apologize to me. Ashé
Oloriburuku! grin

Your curse is already affecting you!

Omo iyadagbe olosho wayray!

Eleke eebu bi fadeyi oloro grin

I'm not the cause of your misfortune!

Go and beg your father's concubine! grin
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Bayyajidda(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

True party man

London strategy for APC,

Atiku Dubai strategy,

You call General Muhammadu Buhari (Mons College UK grad, US War College grad) Clueless and a Dullard, the masterminder of multiple Coup de tat.. Ok now he gave you a riddle to solve

And answer to the riddle is an aged greatgrandpa?
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Mooh247: 4:41pm On May 31, 2022
Bayyajidda:

And answer to the riddle is an aged greatgrandpa?

Do you wish to reach the age of 70 in life and achieve greatness... Then please speak well of your elders
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Corporate2020: 4:45pm On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:
Which one is true party man again? If you want to knock GEJ on the head, do it directly, don't go through the corners.

Your head too correct. That was not just a knock on Goatluck's head, it was a slap of the face of the drunk fisherman from Otuoke.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Cloud007: 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
Oloriburuku! grin

Your curse is already affecting you!

Omo iyadagbe olosho wayray!

Eleke eebu bi fadeyi oloro grin

I'm not the cause of your misfortune!

Go and beg your father's concubine! grin
I have your time. It doesn't matter if you believe or not. It's very irrelevant. What I said will be..you will soon be jumping from one Alfa, prophet and babalawo...runing from pillar to poles. .You hope today never come, you hope you never have data to come online. If you are not careful....the parents will eat fruit and children teeth will be set on edge. You won't be punished alone...it might extend to your second generation.

You will advice your grand children that they should be careful how they communicate in to unknown people.

A sign will follow what I have said!
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Cajal(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2022
Uniquetani1:
They should all step down for Tibunu
Tibunu for president
A true party man
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by gadgethead: 4:55pm On May 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
Na wa for you oo. How much is 100m compared to what malami Emefiele and Amaechi stole respectively.

Tru Sha, but remember dem be over 20 aspirants. One or two of them go don use thrift money todo am. How they go look their creditor for face? grin
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Bayyajidda(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

Do you wish to reach the age of 70 in life and achieve greatness... Then please speak well of your elders

Please point to me where I ever spoke ill of him. I just don't believe that a grandpa that should be taking care of himself and enjoying his old age should be hell bent in ruling this complex country. If I sit back and allow such happen again after the perils we are going through in the hand of another grandpa, Buhari, it will amount to aiding the sale of one future and that of the unborn. God forbids that. NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2022
Uniquetani1:
They should all step down for Tibunu
Tibunu for president
president of adult Pampers association not Nigeria
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by ChoCho54(f): 5:07pm On May 31, 2022
gadgethead:

Tru Sha, but remember dem be over 20 aspirants. One or two of them go don use thrift money todo am. How they go look their creditor for face? grin
But majority were not in to win but to be eligible for future political patronage.
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by icankel: 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
After you people have collected 100m from all of them without knowing who is party man or party observers. Even though most of them will still step down las las
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by Enyimbamercedes: 5:36pm On May 31, 2022
Totally agree

List of aspirants to remove

1. Bola Tinubu
2. Rochas Okorocha
3. Yemi Osinbajo
4. Tunde Bakare
5. Kayode Fayemi
6. Dimeji Bankole
7.Godswill Akpabio
8.Yahaya Bello
9.Tein Jack-Rich
10.Christopher Onu
11.Ahmad Lawan
Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
Badaru Abubakar
Robert A. Boroffice
Uju Ken-Ohanenye
Nicholas Felix
David Umahi
Ken Nnamani
Ibikunle Amosun
Ahmad Rufai Sani
Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by SledgeHammerer: 5:47pm On May 31, 2022
Buhari has technically endorsed Tinubu with this statement.....true party man. And the message has been passed. I told someone some days ago that he'll be surprised that Buhari will side with Tinubu either directly or indirectly.

Nobody can be more true party man than Tinubu. Infact Tinubu is the party.
Case closed!

PrinceofLagos truthisunique2 penguin2 madamVanessa. Hope you guys are ok? Hahahahahahahaha......
Re: Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:00pm On May 31, 2022
ONLY A MORALLY UPRIGHT POLITICIAN CAN FIT IN TO MAKE A BETA NIGERIA angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8ox8wWQ1Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.