Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,221 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic (57771 Views)

My New Year Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove / Visit To The Osun Osogbo Sacred Grove In Osun State / My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by inoki247: 9:24pm On May 31, 2022
[sup][/sup]kkhh
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2022
You see that Toyota 4runner up there, na lalasticlala get am angry

1 Like

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Oluwatobike: 9:25pm On May 31, 2022
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.

1 Like

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by ekukeku(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2022
No waste tym
Fp
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Christmasdon(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2022
LALA WILL HOPEFULLY BE SALIVATING BY NOW.
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Saintdan0421(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2022
Op, post pictures or we don't berieve.
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by MUAnaZephyr: 9:28pm On May 31, 2022
OP just dey give us outside view grin
Abi you dey wait for Lala's permission before you enter?

Snake Temple Benin Republic... Na Benin boy get am?
Asking for my Project Supervisor
travelwaka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu20N4Har9c

On this episode, I visited a sacred temple in Benin Republic, known as the python temple. This is a temple where they worship pythons in Benin Republic.

In Benin Pythons are sacred, you are not allowed to hurt or hunt them. You could go to jail for killing a Python.

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Slynation(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2022
How this Animals knew they are sacred in places like this baffles me...

Like I know in places like Ogidi and Nkpor, you see this creatures moving majestically, walking slowly like they own the place, But around Ifite, the kind speed they usually takes in split seconds ehh grin Because they know say na barbecue sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by ruffbam(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2022
You visited pythons temple and created a thread without showing us a python.
OP why? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Typicool8(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2022
Lol Lala don suffer for una hand
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by KnackAmPlank: 9:32pm On May 31, 2022
Lala favorite

Op no dey tell lala that Kain tin

If I see python nw

I go kill am
give lala chop

With two beers
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by brumeikperikpe: 9:37pm On May 31, 2022
No picture of any of the ugly pythons? Demonic temple of Lucifer's worshippers. When the time comes, there will be weeping & gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 31, 2022
Audio snake
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by sinkhole: 9:42pm On May 31, 2022
brumeikperikpe:
No picture of any of the ugly pythons? Demonic temple of Lucifer's worshippers. When the time comes, there will be weeping & gnashing of teeth.
you want to see pictures and you're still calling the thing demonic ugly bla bla grin grin
The snakes are actually beautiful, the only thing I can't do with those snakes is to put them around my neck, because python could just decide to be python on my neck grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by BIXYBABE: 9:54pm On May 31, 2022
Abeg make una no scatter my brain, cos I'm confused....which one be Benni city, which one be Benni Republic and which one be Benne republic... Or is everything the same.
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by foreshore(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2022
travelwaka:

On this episode, I visited a sacred temple in Benin Republic, known as the python temple. This is a temple where they worship pythons in Benin Republic.

In Benin Pythons are sacred, you are not allowed to hurt or hunt them. You could go to jail for killing a Python.

Congratulations to them
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Bifas1: 10:03pm On May 31, 2022
I have been there too.
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Lightorder: 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
I feel like throwing up
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by johnlaw123(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2022
Those python are toothless, I was there last year with my course mate.

1 Like

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by sylve11: 10:33pm On May 31, 2022
Nice one @op.

But I will not try it putting that creature on my neck.

I give them some kilometres whenever I see them and that depends on my mood. I can as well see them and flee without looking back. cry cool
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Oturatetuala(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2022
Check my signature and you will never sleep again.. it time to make money both home and abroad for those into online biz
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by autodevice(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Kirkman: 10:51pm On May 31, 2022
Mtscheww!! I even think say na better big reticulated pythons dey the shrine sef. Just a bunch of small ball pythons kept in an enclave
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by gasparpisciotta: 11:26pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:
Lalasticlala right now---

Sabinus will sue you oo!!

1 Like

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Kirkman: 11:32pm On May 31, 2022
grin Lala blessing the Op for creating this thread and the devoted thread topic viewers;

Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by candidbabe(f): 11:57pm On May 31, 2022
@Op
How can you show us just the outside of this temple , we need to see the inside with the snakes there in pls.
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by DrDunamis(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2022
travelwaka:

I miss Benin Republic
Re: Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic by Sleekfingers: 1:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Slynation:
How this Animals knew they are sacred in places like this baffles me...

Like I know in places like Ogidi and Nkpor, you see this creatures moving majestically, walking slowly like they own the place, But around Ifite, the kind speed they usually takes in split seconds ehh grin Because they know say na barbecue sure pass

Instinct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos / Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.