Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Vote Your Favorite Php Framework - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vote Your Favorite Php Framework (1520 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / APC Vs PDP Vote Your Best - World Wide Web / Which Ecommerce Php Framework To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by binkabir(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2011
Here is a list of top 10 php framework
which are you familiar with
1 Yii
2 CodeIgniter
3 CakePHP
4 Zend
5 Symfony
6 PHPDevShell
7 Prado
9 QPHP
10 ZooP
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
My best is still the cakephp framework. I tried zend once - did not really like it. As for cogeigniter and yii - i am yet to check them out.
But yes, according to my researches on the web, these are the top 10 php frameworks.
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by binkabir(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
i used Zend, kohana and cakePHp but i finally ran to Yii because of so many reason which every development will love to use.
Yii is really worth trying
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by WebMonk(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
Codeigniter does it for me. Built on top of it to suite my needs. Still is my fave. How come Kohana's not on the list?
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2011
I have been getting a lot of kudos for codeigniter, i have started reading about it.
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by WebMonk(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
*dhtml:

I have been getting a lot of kudos for codeigniter, i have started reading about it.
Cool. Excellent documentation and a vibrant community. Its light-weight and a little barebones, but most have been made up for by the community and updates.
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
Have you heard of the frameworks they call the micro-frameworks?

http://www.legendrefamily.org/blog/2009/08/php-micro-frameworks/
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by binkabir(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2011
WebMonk:

Codeigniter does it for me. Built on top of it to suite my needs. Still is my fave. How come Kohana's not on the list?

Kohana is among the best 20 php FW not first 10.
moreove kohana and zend shares almost the same concept.

*dhtml:

Have you heard of the frameworks they call the micro-frameworks?

http://www.legendrefamily.org/blog/2009/08/php-micro-frameworks/

Yess but is not a good one when you really want to achieve rapid development in a short period of time.

WebMonk:

Cool. Excellent documentation and a vibrant community. Its light-weight and a little barebones, but most have been made up for by the community and updates.

yess codeigniter is very good too. but www.Yiiframework.com is the best not only on the framework list but on the Rapid development and web 2.0 applications
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by Mobinga: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2011
This spambot is a joke.
Re: Vote Your Favorite Php Framework by binkabir(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2011
Mobinga:

This spambot is a joke.

interesting . is this oppression? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change Name On My Facebook Account? / Pls Gurus How Can I Create My Own Blog / Micksblog Lunching 21st Dec 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.