Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF (620 Views)

Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny / Ibos And Palliative Donations / Why Do Ibos And Hausas Use Double Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by Phillipson02: 4:59pm On May 31, 2022
Southern unity forum has decided to back tinubu or osinbanjo against northern urchins .,
SUF: on southern mandate we stand gidigbam

Signed: Hon shukwudi peter Okore

1 Like

Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by Felimax(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2022
More like your brain is the perfect organ housing your anus.

Apologies if it is not so because from what I am seeing the only sensible thing coming from your mouth is poo.

I hope I did not insult you, Omo Oduduwa?

4 Likes

Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by Phillipson02: 5:13pm On May 31, 2022
Felimax:
More like your brain is the perfect organ housing your anus.

Apologies if it is not so because from what I am seeing the only sensible thing coming from your mouth is poo.

I hope I did not insult you, Omo Oduduwa?
piggy no u didn't insult
Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by Aboks(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2022
Ewu ohia
Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by Corporate2020: 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
Okay
Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by BigCowH0rn: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Phillipson02:
piggy no u didn't insult

This small boy shut up and stop insulting people undecided

Why insult Felimax like this? Don't let me spill your shameful life story for him to see oo, eh?
Apologize sharply now

1 Like

Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by MetaPhysical: 4:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Phillipson02:
Southern unity forum has decided to back tinubu or osinbanjo against northern urchins .,
SUF: on southern mandate we stand gidigbam

Signed: Hon shukwudi peter Okore

grin grin grin
Chai!
Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Supporting a Southwesterner does not make the South Easterners the lesser citizens, and same thing applies to the South Westerners too

SUCK UP that crap mentality of superiority when no region can do it alone by themselves

For a country to succeed, her citizens must first emancipate themselves from such mentality
Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by BigCowH0rn: 4:25am On Jun 01, 2022
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin
Chai!

You no dey sleep now where election don near?
Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by MetaPhysical: 4:37am On Jun 01, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You no dey sleep now where election don near?

Sleep ke?
Me wey I dey monitor flights and track private jets between Nigeria and Spain. APC matter don move abroad with Buhari & Malami. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by ScamHunter: 5:16am On Jun 01, 2022
We all want presidency to come to the South. So let's vote our own who is capable and competent.

Vote Peter Obi for President, 2023.
The man that makes things happen.
Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by Felimax(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

This small boy shut up and stop insulting people undecided

Why insult Felimax like this? Don't let me spill your shameful life story for him to see oo, eh?
Apologize sharply now

Na so the Nairaland industry be, once you are a member it is assumed that all of us are 25 years old. So na normal thing to me.

1 Like

Re: We Ibos And Niger Delta Have Decided To Support Yoruba Candidate SUF by Carlosdd: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Tinubu Is the best man for the job how I wish the mandate can be giving to him . Campaign for your preferred candidate stop castigating others , we may not be on the same page politically but it doesn’t translate to enmity . Stop politics of hatred and bitterness , northern region don’t have pull him Down syndrome the reason you look at them as if they always align with each other

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Peter Obi's Running Mate? / BREAKING: Explosion Rocks Church As Gunmen Kill Over 50 During Service In Ondo / : Igbo/biafra Vs Tinubu/yoruba,tolerance Becoming A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.