Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? (1021 Views)

IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You / Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus / Why Don't Igbos All Return Home If They Want Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? by Bluezy13(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
begoniaa:

It's been so stressful.

Do you mind telling me about it ??
Re: What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? by begoniaa: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bluezy13:
Do you mind telling me about it ??

Make we leave this guy thread. grin I'll PM you.
Re: What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? by Bluezy13(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
begoniaa:

Make we leave this guy thread. grin I'll PM you.

Right... cheesy
Re: What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? by YoobaNesan: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Continue naa grin only if you'll both Tinubulate come 2023
Re: What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? by TrollsNeverDies(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bluezy13:

I understand.
How is your day going ?
hi please I need Begoniaa's mail address.
If she has ever pm you please send her email address to us, if you don't correspond, we will call the law enforcement agency on you and your will be treated as an accomplice.
For your information she just scammed a lady of 100 thousand naira, information reaching us is that you are her closest pal hence you have to provide us with her information
Re: What If We Igbos All Tinubulate Come 2023? by begoniaa: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
hi please I need Begoniaa's mail address.
If she has ever pm you please send her email address to us, if you don't correspond, we will call the law enforcement agency on you and your will be treated as an accomplice.
For your information she just scammed a lady of 100 thousand naira, information reaching us is that you are her closest pal hence you have to provide us with her information

Soul clapper wey no fit source for him own facts independently... Is this a joke? undecided

Even if you're dumb, why do you generalize that to everyone?

Mtcheeeewwww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 General Elections Prediction For South-west / Nigeria Is In Trouble If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President-Northern Elders Forum / Why Peter Obi Cannot Win The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.