Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus (3262 Views)

Purge Yourself Of Greed For Power – Omehia Blasts Wike / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Open your mind before reading to free yourself from mental slavery and please crime is universal,all tribes in Nigeria commit crimes, this is just about the way my people worship money and not all Igbos that blow money get it illegally,Igbos work hard, I can even say more than any other tribe in Nigeria, everything we have we worked hard for it

Dont get me wrong other tribes also worship money in Nigeria eg yorubas but igbos take their money worship to another level, i urge cubana and his igbo friend to band together and give the igbos something solid in igbo land or they should talk to their governor friends to do it and don't get me wrong it is nice to be rich but everyone have their own destiny don't be faster than urs

I saw a post on Twitter by should I say an old igbo man because he's got some white beards, he was comparing those Arabs and Russians chopping money to those in Nigeria, Russia, and Dubai actually work compared to Igbo land.

I replied and I was angry at him for trying to implant that kind of mentality in our young people, did he actually Compare Igbo land to Dubai and Russia and Asia. Lol. I was pissed because this mentality has landed many Igbos in jail and in Igbo land people worship money and I have always wanted to talk about this but now is the right time to do it, before you rant I am Igbo, and a Biafran

When I replied him I was called a hater and a poor man, lol now you understand the mentality and even one old fool from South Africa wearing lakers at his age telling me to go and make money and before he could block me I blocked his descendants

Look at this point in my life I am happy, I have a business, I have a house in Lagos, I have foreign citizenship and I am paying for a house where I have citizenship, I don't need a Ferrari at this stage in my life, maybe if I win the lottery tomorrow I could Buy a Ferrari or maybe not and with the credit limit I have I Can buy a range, I don't need cash, you all understand how it works.

I am not saying be poor but a modest life is ok. it is ok to drive a Toyota, it is ok to take the brt or train, some people can't travel to their village because they have a Toyota, they want a benz.

Pressure from Igbo society has pushed many youths to their deaths and some in jail.

We have no BRT, no train and no roads, no tech hub in Igbo land

Don't fall for pressure from society and even your parents, we know how Igbo parents talk or let me say Nigerian parents talk, like look at your mate building mansions

Dont give your last money to a native doctor to do ego nbute for you because you want to turn to Cubana overnight.

I was already chopping money at 21 meeting with the CP of Lagos at 21, my brother's wife a Chinese was my supplier then and I made money.

We need to start changing the mentality of our new generation you don't need a Ferrari to enjoy your life and you don't to be Cubana to be a rich man, even the Cubana is not even rich, I know what I mean by rich and this is the problem of the black man we are mentally enslaved and this is why we can't be like the whites, we hear of Walmart that is wealth, generational wealth read about the walton family and understand wealth.

Do you know obi Cubana has no hospital or any reasonable business, club business is crap? Why can't he and his gang of rich men develop onicha waterfront and before you say are they the government come on, the one that calls himself chief priest is an APC politician, can't they talk to their politician friends,didn't you see politicians like peter obi at the burial?

No state in Igbo land can compete with Cape Town, shebi una get money, as much as I understand that Cubana is a show biz man but some things are uncalled for especially when you are doing it on dusty and pothole-filled roads

Do you know how many Igbos would land in jail after the Cubana burial?

Many tribes fear marrying Igbos because of the bill they would give them because we worship money

We can blame this worshipping of money on the civil war because the was a race to regain everything that was lost, but now we have it all, and we must stop worshipping money.

Now I understand why Igbos are hated because we love show biz and we do it well and it is not our fault, we just do it better than any other tribe

We must teach our youths that driving a Toyota is ok and we must get rid of this get rich or die trying mentality.

I say to the old people stop killing our youths because you fools worship money, in Igbo land even a little kid with money can talk down an elder without money, this madness must stop

Remember one thing you won't take money or riches anywhere so don't kill yourself to get it if you do someone else would enjoy that money that you killed yourself for or you would kill yourself and still have no money.

I support you to blow your money anyhow but do it after we become like Dubai or China and not when we have dusty and bad roads with potholes or no roads at all and no hospital, we must plan Biafra and we must refuse to make a mistake else we become like the zoo, finally purge yourself from this money worshipping virus.your insults are welcome but i have avery strong skin and I would insult you as well,i don't play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRwFb24P-U

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-we-igbos-must-purge-ourselves-from

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Skmoda(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Can that actually happen?

Igbo people are hardworking people but they worship money as you said....but that mentality can never be stopped rather it's gonna lead to a total damnation of the upcoming unborn generation in Igbo land....

4 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by KillMNKnow(f): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Something that's hereditary

2 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by chukwuibuipob: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
sad sad Pathetic sad! Some of these pipu are thieves sad.U sell fake/substandard products to pipu,U Scam pipu of their livelihood and dey spray/spend it recklessly sad.Only THIEVES spend money recklessly.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Okoroawusa: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okay... alright...odinma
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Skmoda:
Can that actually happen?

Igbo people are hardworking people but they worship money as you said....but that mentality can never be stopped rather it's gonna lead to a total damnation of the upcoming unborn generation in Igbo land....

Are you igbo

2 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Something that's hereditary

Shut up atleast igbos are better than your almajeris

2 Likes 1 Share

chukwuibuipob:
sad

Fulani boy wetin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by fourboys: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Which kind jealousy post be this

5 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by fourboys: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:
Open your mind before reading to free yourself from mental slavery and please crime is universal,all tribes in Nigeria commit crimes, this is just about the way my people worship money and not all Igbos that blow money get it illegally,Igbos work hard, I can even say more than any other tribe in Nigeria, everything we have we worked hard for it

I saw a post on Twitter by should I say an old igbo man because he's got some white beards, he was comparing those Arabs and Russia to chopping money to those in Nigeria, Russia, and Dubai actually work compared to Igbo land.

I replied and I was angry at him for trying to implant that kind of mentality in our young people, did he actually Compare Igbo land with Dubai and Russians and Asians. Lol. I was pissed because this mentality has landed many Igbos in jail and in Igbo land people worship money and I have always wanted to talk about this but now is the right time to do it, before you rant I am Igbo, and a Biafran

When I replied him I was called a hater and a poor man, lol now you understand the mentality and even one old fool from South Africa wearing lakers at his age telling me to go and make money and before he could block me I blocked his descendants

Look at this point in my life I am happy, I have a business, I have a house in Lagos, I have foreign citizenship and I am paying for a house where I have citizenship, I don't need a Ferrari at this stage in my life, maybe if I win the lottery tomorrow I could Buy a Ferrari or maybe not and with the credit limit I have I Can buy a range, I don't need cash, you all understand how it works.

I am not saying be poor but a modest life is ok. it is ok to drive a Toyota, it is ok to take the brt or train, some people can't travel to their village because they have a Toyota, they want a benz.

Pressure from Igbo society has pushed many youths to their deaths and some in jail.

Don't fall for pressure from society and even your parents, we know how Igbo parents talk or let me say Nigerian parents talk, like look at your mate building mansions

Dont give your last money to a native doctor to do ego nbute for you because you want to turn to Cubana overnight.

I was already chopping money at 21 meeting with the CP of Lagos at 21, my brother's wife was my supplier then and I made money.

We need to start changing the mentality of our new generation you don't need a Ferrari to enjoy your life and you don't to be Cubana to be a rich man, even the Cubana is not even rich, I know what I mean by rich and this is the problem of the black man we are mentally enslaved and this is why we can't be like the whites, we hear of Walmart that is wealth, generational wealth read about the walton family and understand wealth.

Do you know obi Cubana has no hospital or any reasonable business, club business is crap? Why can't he and his gang of rich men develop onicha waterfront and before you say are they the government come on the one that calls himself chief priest is an APC politician, can't they talk to their politician friends,didn't you see politicians like peter obi at the burial?

No state in Igbo land can compete with Cape Town, shebi una get money, as much as I understand that Cubana is a show biz man but some things are uncalled for especially when you are doing it on dusty and pothole-filled roads

Many tribes fear marrying Igbos because of the bill they would give them because we worship money

We can blame this worshipping of money on the civil war because the was a race to regain everything that was lost, but now we have it all, and we must stop worshipping money.

Now I understand why Igbos are hated because we love show biz and we do it well and it is not our fault, we just do it better than any other tribe

We must teach our youths that driving a Toyota is ok and we must get rid of this get rich or die trying mentality.

I say to the old people stop killing our youths because you fools worship money, in Igbo land even a little kid with money can talk down an elder without money, this madness must stop

Remember one thing you won't take money or riches anywhere so don't kill yourself to get it if you do someone else would enjoy that money that you killed yourself for or you would kill yourself and still have no money.

I support you to blow your money anyhow but do it after we become like Dubai or China and not when we have dusty and bad roads with potholes or no roads at all and no hospital, we must plan Biafra and we must refuse to make a mistake else we become like the zoo, finally purge yourself from this money worshipping virus.your insults are welcome but i have avery strong skin and I would insult you as well,i don't play

Ofe mmanu post

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
fourboys:
Ofe mmanu post

Maybe you no go school, I am igbo and a biafran, I Not a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Franzinni: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
An average man believes wealth brings happiness ...and even when they find out it doesn't they won't let anyone know...

Money Is good to have Sha!

7 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by fourboys: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

Maybe you no go school, I am igbo and a biafran, I Not a Nigerian
we don see ur type tire onye ofe mmanu

4 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Franzinni:
An average man believes wealth brings happiness ...and even when they find out it doesn't they won't let anyone know...

Money Is good to have Sha!

Modest life is OK. As long as you are not poor

3 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
fourboys:
we don see ur type tire onye ofe mmanu

Keep crying while I keep saying the truth, we igbos worship money, don't you see our wedding list

6 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by kettykin: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Some people are just plain silly, are igbos worshipping money or is money worshipping and serving successful igbos.

The igbos need to be commended for taming and domesticating money after the 20 pounds fraud committed against them by the foolish Nigerian government

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by KillMNKnow(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up atleast igbos are better than your almajeris
Is Almajiri.
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Skmoda(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

Are you igbo

I have majority of them as friends and neighbour so I know what I'm saying ....
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by milliondollas(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
[b][/b]. IGBOS ARE NATURALLY SLAVES OF MONEY AND IT'S IN THE BLOOD YOU CAN CHANGE IT LET MONEY SLAVE BE, DISPITE THAT THEY ARE NOT AMONG THE TOP 4 RICHEST MAN IN NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Sufferingboy(f): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Op you are a sabo.
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by chukwuibuipob: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

Fulani boy wetin
undecided Com to UNN ,u go see Mr wink cheesy.I dnt do IPOB sad

2 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by jimyjames(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

I saw a post on Twitter by should I say an old igbo man because he's got some white beards, he was comparing those Arabs and Russia to chopping money to those in Nigeria, Russia, and Dubai actually work compared to Igbo land.

I replied and I was angry at him for trying to implant that kind of mentality in our young people, did he actually Compare Igbo land with Dubai and Russians and Asians. Lol. I was pissed because this mentality has landed many Igbos in jail and in Igbo land people worship money and I have always wanted to talk about this but now is the right time to do it, before you rant I am Igbo, and a Biafran

I was already chopping money at 21 meeting with the CP of Lagos at 21, my brother's wife a Chinese was my supplier then and I made money.

Do you know obi Cubana has no hospital or any reasonable business, club business is crap? Why can't he and his gang of rich men develop onicha waterfront and before you say are they the government come on the one that calls himself chief priest is an APC politician, can't they talk to their politician friends,didn't you see politicians like peter obi at the burial?

You lost on Twitter and came to nairaland to pour out your heart because nairaland is the only site you are free to rant on empty stomach the igbos have every right to celebrate and show their riches, rub it in the faces of those who took all they had and gave them 20 pounds and don't ever blame private individuals for bad roads in Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by fourboys: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

Keep crying while I keep saying the truth, we igbos worship money, don't you see our wedding list
so u don finally admit+accept ur tribe cheesy denying ur tribe because u want post nonsense is evil grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by owobokiri(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Useless write up...
Who worships money?
How do Igbos worship money more than Hushcobar Tinubu that did dtug runs and Buhari that have stolen the whole countrys oil resources for his fulani tribe?
Nonsense write up!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
kettykin:
Some people are just plain silly, are igbos worshipping money or is money worshipping and serving successful igbos.

The igbos need to be commended for taming and domesticating money after the 20 pounds fraud committed against them by the foolish Nigerian government

Enough with that 20 pounds crap do it when we are like Hong Kong or Singapore or even china

5 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by Hardfacts234(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
You call it "money worshiping" But I call it "Hunger for success"

Though it has it's disadvantages but it's merits outweighs it's demerits.

That "hunger for success" is what is driving real estate development in both rural and urban areas in South East.

That "hunger for success" exhibited by Igbos in trade and commerce is what is making it difficult for all economic strangulations meted out by this Buhari regime against the Igbos not to work as planned.

The wealth you see in all over America and Europe was achieved by private "Greedy Capitalists".

The burning desire to succeed can be a catalyst for development. Do you want us to be like Abo.kis with zero hunger for success.

By nature, Igbos are Capitalists and Republicans.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
owobokiri:
Useless write up...
Who worships money?
How do Igbos worship money more than Hushcobar Tinubu that did dtug runs and Buhari that have stolen the whole countrys oil resources for his fulani tribe?
Nonsense write up!

Keep sleeping on a bicycle

1 Like

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
fourboys:
so u don finally admit+accept ur tribe cheesy denying ur tribe because u want post nonsense is evil grin grin

Don't be stupid I am igbo
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
milliondollas:
[b][/b]. IGBOS ARE NATURALLY SLAVES OF MONEY AND IT'S IN THE BLOOD YOU CAN CHANGE IT LET MONEY SLAVE BE, DISPITE THAT THEY ARE NOT AMONG THE TOP 4 RICHEST MAN IN NIGERIA

Just shut up, I won't support the fulanis against my tribe, we are not money slaves, we just worship money
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
jimyjames:

You lost on Twitter and came to nairaland to pour out your heart because nairaland is the only site you are free to rant on empty stomach the igbos have every right to celebrate and show their riches, rub it in the faces of those who took all they had and gave them 20 pounds and don't ever blame private individuals for bad roads in Nigeria

I actually defeated all those fools on twitter, I finished them all, I am a nairaland trained militant, wetin be twitter? I will still stand on the truth, we must stop worshipping money and don't be stupid, cubana is a politician, didn't you see Peter obi and politicians there?

I am not poor and I am not hungry, I am comfortable
Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by vasel15: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
jimyjames:

Mumu I have asked this before yorubas have lagos and fulanis have Abuja. What do igbos have? Many of those fools that sprayed money on dusty roads at based in Abuja and lagos they keep developing another man's land, if you jump pot hole to enter your house as rich man dude you no get money and I ask again which igbo city can compete with Cape Town

4 Likes

Re: Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus by fourboys: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
vasel15:

Don't be stupid I am igbo
why u dey force me na grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING:Labour Party Senatorial Candidate,5 Others Killed In Enugu(Pix & video) / Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas / Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.