Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

With This Peter Obi Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With This Peter Obi Wins (431 Views)

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Peter Obi Wins by foryourmind: 5:19pm On May 31, 2022
South east and South South are already in the bag.

Southwest and North Central he will win by at least 65% votes.

Northwest and Northeast will be divided according to his running mate. If he chooses Sule Lamido then Northwest will be a walkover.

Thank you to our Yoruba neighbors and Niger Delta brothers and Northern allies for trying to salvage Nigeria. It is very important that we do not fail this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by foryourmind: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by Mooh247: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
tongue

Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by foryourmind: 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
tongue
Thank you my Yoruba friend for your ever-steady support of trying to setup Nigeria to the path of success via electing Peter Obi.

Our children will be happy for people like you.

1 Like

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by Mooh247: 5:25pm On May 31, 2022
foryourmind:

Thank you my Yoruba friend for your ever-steady support of trying to setup Nigeria to the path of success via electing Peter Obi.

Our children will be happy for people like you.

Lol

Jagaban all day everyday my Biafran friend

1 Like

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by NwaIdeato: 5:27pm On May 31, 2022
All Igbos of voting age MUST get their PVCs to vote massively this time, the era of apathy ends in 2023, we have the numbers and we must use it nationwide across all regions in Nigeria. Even Igbos and other Nigerians in the diaspora supporting PO that I've interacted with are coming home to register and get their voters cards (it's that serious). We in the East have consulted and mobilized our task force teams to be on ground in all polling units across the East to make sure no unknown gunmen or terrorist elements hiding under IPOB to disenfranchise our people from coming out to vote makes it alive, all local government council members and leaders in the East have been informed and given us the support...we will kill and burn any sponsored gunmen that we catch who will be used by political sponsors to suppress our votes (we know their plans and we're ready for them).

2023 will be a game changer, the political landscape of Nigeria will be significantly defined this time.

2 Likes

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by justified007: 5:28pm On May 31, 2022
You guys will just sit down and start throwing all manners of numbers and statistics around . The same thing Obi has been doing by quoting data and statistics from unverified sources
Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by foryourmind: 5:32pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

Peter Obi all day everyday my Biafran friend
Yes my friend. We must do our final effort to set Nigeria on its part to greatness.

And if we fail, everybody will answer their own name.

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by foryourmind: 6:33pm On May 31, 2022
justified007:
You guys will just sit down and start throwing all manners of numbers and statistics around . The same thing Obi has been doing by quoting data and statistics from unverified sources
Thanks for your support to Mr Peter Obi
Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by helinues: 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
Dreaming is good but over dreaming, Apana
Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by 4words: 6:36pm On May 31, 2022
NwaIdeato:
All Igbos of voting age MUST get their PVCs to vote massively this time, the era of apathy ends in 2023, we have the numbers and we must use it nationwide across all regions in Nigeria. Even Igbos and other Nigerians in the diaspora supporting PO that I've interacted with are coming home to register and get their voters cards (it's that serious). We in the East have consulted and mobilized our task force teams to be on ground in all polling units across the East to make sure no unknown gunmen or terrorist elements hiding under IPOB to disenfranchise our people from coming out to vote makes it alive, all local government council members and leaders in the East have been informed and given us the support...we will kill and burn any sponsored gunmen that we catch who will be used by political sponsors to suppress our votes (we know their plans and we're ready for them).

2023 will be a game changer, the political landscape of Nigeria will be significantly defined this time.

You people are very funny. What game changer are you talking about? Obi will not even win in South East, I can bet my money on this.

Peter Obi doesn't not have structure to win this election, even the leaders in South East aren't backing him.

So my friend, I can beat my chest to the fact that Obi won't win in South East talk more of Nigeria as a whole.
Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by foryourmind: 6:36pm On May 31, 2022
4words:

You people are very funny. What game changer are you talking about? Obi will not even win in South East, I can bet my money on this.

Peter Obi doesn't not have structure to win this election, even the leaders in South East aren't backing him.

So my friend, I can beat my chest to the fact that Obi won't win in South East talk more of Nigeria as a whole.

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2022
Small yansh wan dey shake, inconsequential 2.5%er undecided

Mazi Simon Ekpa is coming

1 Like

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by foryourmind: 6:38pm On May 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Small yansh wan dey shake, inconsequential 2.5%er undecided

Mazi Simon Ekpa is coming

Re: With This Peter Obi Wins by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2022
How many of those registered has collected their PVC?

Though I don't believe this statistics because SW was forefront when the registration begins then with wide margin according to the dailies.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Wins It / Dino Melaye Tackle Tinubu:You Are Unwell, You Can't Rule Country That Is Unwell / Evidence Shows That Bola Tinubu Was Convicted For Fraud In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.