Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University (36992 Views)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Yankee101: 6:04pm On May 31, 2022
There was enough time to rectify this
Even Dino did that with ABU
Yes you attended, but did you graduate or did you return after you made money to endow and rectify same?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by wonlasewonimi: 6:04pm On May 31, 2022
but, what name did he use in high school because Government college Ibadan could not confirm his attendance

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Whothecapfits: 6:04pm On May 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by FireUpNow(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2022
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by hopexter(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2022
Treasure17:
The fact that there's confusion about his certification shows something sinister about him.

There’s always something sinister for you to masturbate on. undecidedI

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by 360command: 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:

It appears that this is the only institution for which Tinubu has actionable credentials.
However, let me inform you that Richard J. Daley College is a community college.

What that means is that it is not a degree-awarding institution, only comparable to our OND/HND awarding polytechnics.

I am not getting your statement. Even if he has ond or o level, so what?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by laughitall(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
Treasure17:
The fact that there's confusion about his certification shows something sinister about him.
there’s no confusion anywhere .. media just want to make money !

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Thomaslablancma: 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=113347552]
https://punchng.com/tinubu-graduated-from-our-school-says-chicago-university/?amp[/quote....what you sow you shall reap ..means right from Bola ige death, funsho Williams ..and co..riging election for apc since buhari emerge as president till date ..you shall reap ..
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Mikolo70(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
Belial06:
Headline in the next two days

Chicago University Disowns Statement saying Tinubu graduated from the school
That's impossible... That's the school he attended.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by nijanigga: 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
abiodunalabama:
Tell us to what is laughable there
Coming from punch ,not from university of Chicago itself .
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by JUMO95: 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
Bobo Chicago
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by hopexter(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
Basel1:
This is false. Tinubu no go school

No be everybody go be drop out like you. City boy go school abi you no see the confirmation? Which evidence them go show una again

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
Where is his degree from the University of Chicago that he claimed he was a student at from 1972 to 1976? We are waiting o
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Handsum64: 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
Wailers now in sifia pain

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by jrusky(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
Sergio101:
grin laughable

How? Oh I guess you lost that case o ya what is your next plan? Same way Obaseki shame people like you.

Buhari has no single thing to present but rule for over 7 years what did anyone do about it? Buhari did the whole damage as per certificate it will take ages to properly correct that embarrassing stunt.

I'm not Tinubu supporter never but age and certificate issue has been bastardized by Buhari and im sure Tinubu is educated though I can't say to what level all I know is he is well educated and as at the time of his young age the family that adopted him are one of the richest family in town at that time so educating him won't be an issue at all.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Belial06: 6:12pm On May 31, 2022
Mikolo70:

That's impossible... That's the school he attended.

I wasn't saying otherwise I was saying in the next couple of days we will see this headline...
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by 00FFT00(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2022
360command:
I am not getting your statement. Even if he has ond or o level, so what?

No vex oga.
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Alwaysready(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-graduated-from-our-school-says-chicago-university/?amp

They should get out with all these pre-written cololum,article from Nigeria paid journalists.

Rubbish! Let him go get his transcript /certificate from the said school and let all Nigerians watch him live on national tv like Champions league final.

Fools. Who buys this paid post?
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Corporate2020: 6:13pm On May 31, 2022
Sergio101:
grin laughable

Yes, laughable because several of your family members have been struggling got decades to be admitted into the same school without success. This life no balance. Take heart my brethren

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Enumerator(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2022
I tell you cheesy
Impregnable101:
If it will be between osinbajo & peter obi, I'll be happy to vote either of them.

But if it will be between tinubu & atiku, I'd rather stay in my house
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Corporate2020: 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:

It appears that this is the only institution for which Tinubu has actionable credentials.
However, let me inform you that Richard J. Daley College is a community college.

What that means is that it is not a degree-awarding institution, only comparable to our OND/HND awarding polytechnics.

Is Chicago State University also a village college?

Tell us the community college that your own father attended.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Corporate2020: 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
mach7:
This isn't surprising as he is the top candidate to beat. Hence, more and more attacks will be launched in finding ways to pull him down.

Well what is surprising though, is that the person making this fresh allegation is allegedly an "Osinbajo supporter"

All is fair in love, war and politics grin

You won't hear anyone attack Dave Umahi, or Ayade or any of the other clowns

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by 00FFT00(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:

No vex oga.

In all fairness to the Jagaban, Tinubu attended a community college. My point is that it is not a degree-awarding institution.
If you lived stateside like some of us, you may understand what that means.

Na where olodo dem wey no fit gain admission, or those wey no fit afford tuition fees in a regular uni dey start life.
Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by Edoi(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT...
It's time to change the narrative, forget party "structure" mentality and let's vote personality that can do the job.
Let's vote APC/PDP looters out because they are all thesame and save Nigeria from destruction. Together we can reclaim and make Nigeria great again votePO/labour party...preach the gospel everywhere....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by IDIOTmoderators: 6:20pm On May 31, 2022
Sergio101:
grin laughable
Laughable when wicked people have no counter claim.... Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by laughitall(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2022
Impregnable101:
If it will be between osinbajo & peter obi, I'll be happy to vote either of them.

But if it will be between tinubu & atiku, I'd rather stay in my house
stay in your house we don’t need you !..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by sonature1: 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
Treasure17:

You people should be reasonable for once.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by 00FFT00(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2022
Corporate2020:

Is Chicago State University also a village college?

Tell us the community college that your own father attended.

Thank you for your inquiry, but please keep my father out of this. My father is not aspiring to preside over our collective lives, Tinubu is, therefore has lent himself to public scrutiny.

That said. Until we have unimpeachable evidence that he successfully attended the claimed institution, the best we can give him is the community college, and that's not a crime.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University by IDIOTmoderators: 6:22pm On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:

In all fairness to the Jagaban, Tinubu attended a community college. My point is that it is not a degree-awarding institution.
If you lived stateside like some of us, you may understand what that means.

Na where olodo dem wey no fit gain admission, or those wey no fit afford tuition fees in a regular uni dey start life.
Stop this rubbish talk... I live in state side or whatever you call it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.