Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku (43294 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by iSense247: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Elnora Daniel, Niva Lubin joined CSU decades after Tinubu ‘graduated’ in 1979, couldn’t have signed his certificate, Atiku tells court

Mr Abubakar wants to use the document to prove Mr Tinubu committed perjury and, therefore, is unqualified to be Nigeria’s president.

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • SEPTEMBER 28, 2023

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, the first runner-up in the February 25 presidential poll, says it is impossible for Elnora Daniel and Niva Lubin to have signed Bola Tinubu’s 1979 Chicago State University (CSU) certificate given that they began working in the institution in 1998 and 1996, respectively.

As the battle for the release of Mr Tinubu’s CSU records rages, Mr Abubakar on Wednesday told the U.S. Court for the Northern District of Illinois that he does not understand how Mr Tinubu’s certificate submitted to Nigeria’s electoral body, INEC, bore the signatures of two CSU staff who joined the institution nearly two decades after the president graduated.

Mr Abubakar, the applicant for an order directing discovery of Mr Tinubu’s records, said there were glaring inconsistencies between the certificate Mr Tinubu tendered to INEC dated June 22, 1979, and the one CSU gave Nigerian lawyer Mike Enahoro-Ebah in response to a previous subpoena, dated June 27, 1979.

“The June 22 diploma has a different font and seal and does not have the grammatical error in the June 27 diploma. Instead of three signatures, it has only two. It also purports to be signed by Dr. Daniel as President of CSU—who did not begin working at CSU until 1998.

“The second signature purports to be that of Dr Niva Lubin as Chair of the Board. But like Dr Daniel, Dr Lubin did not begin working at CSU until the late 1990s,” Angela Liu, counsel for Mr Abubakar, wrote to the court on Wednesday.

The former CSU board chair’s legal name is Niva Lubin-Johnson, which is how it is written on all her public records. How her name was spelt as Niva Lubin alone on the certificate purportedly issued to Mr Tinubu could not be understood, further fuelling the suspicions of forgery.

Peoples Gazette’s checks showed that Ms Lubin-Johnson joined the CSU board in 1996 and left after serving two terms in 2002.

Both women (Mses Daniel and Lubin) whose names appeared on Mr Tinubu’s diploma joined CSU long after Mr Tinubu graduated and long before CSU said the incumbent president and board chair usually signed the certificates at the time of request, Mr Abubakar’s lawyer noted.

“The June 22 diploma has indicia of forgery,” asserted Ms Liu. “Although it appears to be signed by three CSU officials, two of the signatures are illegible, and the third purports to be that of Dr. Elnora D. Daniel as President of CSU—even though she did not join CSU until 1998. ECF 5, Ex. F. It also contains a clear grammatical error. ECF 5, Ex. C.”

“Although intervenor submitted an affidavit to this Court from Westberg asserting that ‘all diplomas are signed by the current President/Board Chair’, ECF 21-1 at ¶ 4, both Dr Daniel and Dr Lubin had left CSU by, 2008 and 2001, respectively,” Ms Liu pointed out.

Mr Tinubu successfully begged Judge Nancy Maldonado to delay the release of his school records to his main challenger in the presidential polls as previously ordered by Judge Jeffrey Gilbert of the U.S. federal court, pleading severe and irreparable damage to his life, in a last-ditch effort to stop the order from being enforced.

Mr Abubakar wants to use the document at the Supreme Court of Nigeria in his quest to prove Mr Tinubu committed perjury and is therefore ineligible to serve as the nation’s president.
https://gazettengr.com/elnora-daniel-niva-lubin-joined-csu-decades-after-tinubu-graduated-in-1979-couldnt-have-signed-his-certificate-atiku-tells-court/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by STARGREEN(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Elnora Daniel, Niva Lubin joined CSU decades after Tinubu ‘graduated’ in 1979, couldn’t have signed his certificate, Atiku tells court

The more you look deeper,
the more you see deeper things,
the more you see disheartening things.

I'm yet to read of something of excellent about ''your'' excellency

379 Likes 42 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by franchasofficia: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
You think say Yoruba people that founded Oluwole and put the headquarters in Lagos are fools? grin

340 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Zupay: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
You think say Yoruba people that founded Oluwole and put the headquarters in Lagos are fools? grin

U no well! cheesy cheesy

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Racoon(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Furthermore, in 1979, Dr. Daniel was working as a teaching assistant at Columbia University, according to her biography and the resume she submitted when she applied to become the president of Chicago State in 1998.

Now 81, retired and living on the east coast, I’d love to know her reaction to the news that the President of Nigeria who is 71 himself claims she signed his diploma. The president of CSU in1979 was actually Dr. Benjamin H. Alexander, who died in 1997 and was the first African American to serve in that role at CSU.

In 1979, Dr. Lubin, now married and going by the name Lubin-Johnson, well she wasn’t even a doctor in 1979. She didn’t become a physician until 1984.

So how two signatures of people who were not working at CSU came to be on a document that the president of Nigeria is trying to sell as legit isn’t really a mystery. It is a lie. It is deceit. It is part of what is ruining many African nations and the world as a whole; corruption
https://www.jcoydenreports.com/blog/nigerian-presidents-csu-diploma-is-a-fake

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by richie240: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Una go explain taya!.

Mr. Atiku, can you enter america first, biko, we want to check something!
cool

44 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Vickym1(f): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Everything concerning tinubu is all about lying, fraud..

No Primary school
No secondary school
Csu~ different signatures
Drug baron

Too many baggages to a man that called himself president of Nigeria

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by iSense247: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am Yoruba and I can categorically tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent us but his drug cartel members. Omoluabis are known for integrity and uprightness worldwide. You can't use a criminal to judge/generalize all of us. Criminals like Mr Tinubu can be found everywhere even in North Korea.

305 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by oyichi: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
I just dey pity tinubu, I hope finds away to escape this if not , the kind disgrace ehhhh

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Mossadd: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tinubu will soon be disgraced internationally

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Tecnophone: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
what are the mods hiding? Front page alaye

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by franchasofficia: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:
I am Yoruba and I can categorically tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent us but his drug cartel members. Omoluabis are known for integrity and uprightness worldwide. You can't use a criminal to judge/generalize all of us. Criminals like Mr Tinubu can be found everywhere even in North Korea.
HellAnus, IconicR, Seunmassages, MannaBBNgirls, Legendheroin, Mmnynd447 and co don't agree with you.

They said Tinubu is the political god in Yoruba land shocked

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by richie240: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:

"I be yoruba'' kee u dia.
You forgot to switch monikers, okwea?

All deez biaflets sef!
Pfttt!
cool

franchasofficia:
HellAnus, IconicR, Seunmassages, MannaBBNgirls, Legendheroin, Mmnynd447 and co don't agree with you.

The 2 of u shd be deceiving yasevs .
Na today ya blodas don dey impersonate other tribes?
cool

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Varunpulyani: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Everyone is shocked how the cocaine sniffer and his syndicate operates

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by iSense247: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
STARGREEN:

I'm yet to read of something of excellent about Tinubu.
You are absolutely wrong sir. Mr Tinubu is excellent at fraud, stealing and corruption all his life. He is inarguably the most successful criminal in the whole wide world. Haven't you read about that before?

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by DrGoodman: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin
According to reno Omokri

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by EyeCumInPiece: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Thïefnubu is doomed to fail.
No Leader can ever succeed without:
Integrity ✔️
Transparency ✔️

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Confirmedzombie: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
If at last Atiku didn't succeed with anything from this CSU issue, I guess he will retire finally from politics.

If I were Atiku, I will jettison this issue as I doubt if anything will come out of it.

It will be hard to unseat Tinubu. Atiku should kindly rest.

31 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by TANID(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
richie240:

Una go explain taya!.

cool
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by iSense247: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
If elections were free, fair and credible or if there's justice in Nigeria courts, criminal like Mr Tinubu wouldn't have been able to win even a councilorship seat in Iragbiiji let a alone being a president in Nigeria. I don't blame Tinubu but corrupt INEC and compromised judiciary.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by iSense247: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
richie240:

"I be yoruba'' kee u dia.
You forgot to switch monikers, okwea?

All deez biaflets sef!
Pfttt!
cool
Looto, yoruba ni mi tokantokan omo kaaro oojire sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. Yoruba l'agba grin

True omoluabis don't support fraud because of religion or tribalism.

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by richie240: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hehehehehehe.. . U go speak in tongue taya!
grin grin

iSense247:
Looto, yoruba ni mi tokantokan omo kaaro oojire sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. Yoruba l'agba grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by femisplash: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku is like a stubborn fly that wants to follow a dead body into a grave. CSU is holding on to their stand that President Tinubu was an alumni of their school and his certificates are very much valid but Atiku's foolishness is being powered by david hundeyin and that fugitive boy would push him to his catastrophic end.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:

😂

I only supported his presidential ambition due to some reasons that has nothing to do with tribe or anything.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by FSU: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:

Did you vote for him, though? Have you condemned him in public? If not, you are complicit by association.

5 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by femisplash: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
richie240:

Una go explain taya!.

cool
Bro, just dey watch, na long film. Atiku has started the America raggae and he must finish dancing to it, that America he's afraid to enter, Tinubu will help him las las

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Newton2024: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
richie240:
Tinubu’s certificate submitted to Nigeria’s electoral body, INEC, bore the signatures of two CSU staff who joined the institution nearly two decades after the president graduated.
I waiting for how Tinubu will escape this. Thank goodness this is not in Nigeria where the judiciary is corrupt and judgement is for sale to the highest bidder. This is becoming more interesting grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by femisplash: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:

Kpele o, omo yoruba bi GRV but nobody asked you how you walked into SW before running your mouth. You can support your 3rd class Agulu fraud while i proudly support my own first class Accounting product who worked in Mobil and rose to the top of the management.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Ofunaofu: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
All those Tinubu classmates suddenly appearing in piecemeal should post their certificates let us compare it with the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Phoen1X: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tinubu will soon crash out of our national life exactly the way he crashed in ,...he's as bad as the drugs he deals in.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Sharpsharp00123: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:
Chinedu well done

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.