Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful (21539 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by Seun(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2022
philiancoop:
You're correct. Osinbajo appears to be intelligent and that true.

The only problem is that unintelligent people do not realize he has been tried and he failed the competence test. As VP for 8 years, he was the head of the economic team and he achieved disaster.
He's a lawyer, not an economist. He should never have been in charge of the economic team. If he is elected as president he will hopefully appoint an experienced Economist of the caliber of Okonjo-Iweala, Soludo, Moghalu, or A. Adesina to head his economic team. Even so, his performance in the economic team would have been better if he was working for a president who actually listened to economic advisors.

I'm excited to see what Osinbajo will do for our criminal justice system and armed forces. We've seen a few glimpses of what he would be like. His sacking of the DSS chief for disrespecting the National Assembly. His recommendation that Abba Kyari should be sacked long before he was discovered to be an errand boy of scammers and a cocaine dealer. Blocking Amaechi's suspicious train security contract.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by angelfallz(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2022
One of the responsibilities of the vice president of Nigeria is leading the nation's economic team. When Atiku was VP, he lead the economic team.
Seun:

He's a lawyer, not an economist. He should never have been in charge of the economic team. If he is elected as president he will hopefully appoint an experienced Economist of the caliber of Okonjo-Iweala, Soludo, Moghalu, or A. Adesina to head his economic team. Even so, his performance in the economic team would have been better if he was working for a president who actually listened to economic advisors.

I'm excited to see what Osinbajo will do for our criminal justice system and armed forces. We've seen a few glimpses of what he would be like. His sacking of the DSS chief for disrespecting the National Assembly. His recommendation that Abba Kyari should be sacked long before he was discovered to be a friend of scammers and a cocaine dealer. Blocking Amaechi's suspicious train security contract.
Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by Leoleo1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Are you normal? I doubt it

MadamVanessa:
shocked

You got it all wrong dear.

what make these people popular is:

Tinubu : This one is popular because of his mouth odour and brown teeth, he's known to be urinating on his agbada, he's known to be imposing governors on Lagosians, he's known to be suffering from essential tremor, he's popular for being a drug baron, he's an unapologetic looter. Tinubu is popular for wrong reasons.

Atiku: This one is a thief and a looter, he's not even a Nigerian, rumour once had it that he's a Cameroonian.

Osibanjo: This one is popular for being so weak and clueless and reducing himself to a position of a mere commissioner and also, he's known to be Buhari house boy despite his strides in educational world.

Amaechi: This one is known to have betrayed the whole south south and lick the asses of Fulanis so he will be given a ministerial appointment by clueless Buhari and he succeeded.

Peter Obi: This noble young man is popular because he's widely loved by majority of Nigerians. The love and passion exuded by Peter Obi to serve and work assiduously to put Nigeria back on track is what endeared him to alot of people. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by Interesting2023: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
The only two candidates I will vote in APC are ameachi n osinbajo

Are u a delegate??
Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by philiancoop(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Seun:

I'm excited to see what Osinbajo will do for our criminal justice system and armed forces. We've seen a few glimpses of what he would be like. His sacking of the DSS chief for disrespecting the National Assembly. His recommendation that Abba Kyari should be sacked long before he was discovered to be an errand boy of scammers and a cocaine dealer. Blocking Amaechi's suspicious train security contract.

Well then since he cannot MANAGE and economic TEAM, he cannot manage a country. If he's not an economist, he's also not a general (For security/military) and he's not a business man (For national wealth creation).

I agree with you and I think he shouldn't be president since he didn't study governmental science.
He should be the Attorney General (as a lawyer) or Minister for education (as a professor)
Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by GeneralDae: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
philiancoop:

Well then since he cannot MANAGE and economic TEAM, he cannot manage a country. If he's not an economist, he's also not a general (For security/military) and he's not a business man (For national wealth creation).

I agree with you and I think he shouldn't be president since he didn't study governmental science.
He should be the Attorney General (as a lawyer) or Minister for education (as a professor)
Being a president does not mean becoming jack of all trades. It means having the foresight to employ the right team and oversee the end result.
Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by philiancoop(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
GeneralDae:

Being a president does not mean becoming jack of all trades. It means having the foresight to employ the right team and oversee the end result.

Bring a MANAGER doesnt mean you'll be a jack of all trade too. It means you MANAGE and recruit the right persons to work on the thing.

The "professor" recruited people who told him to use trillions share food in school to children whose parents don't have good jobs. Or give billions in bits of 10k's as loans to traders in the market during electioneering season as "economic stimulant". Loans that will never be repaid and are essentially good for nothing to an individual trader.
Mr. Professor is truly only good for law or teaching. He cannot MANAGE even a state in Nigeria.
Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by GeneralDae: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
philiancoop:

Bring a MANAGER doesnt mean you'll be a jack of all trade too. It means you MANAGE and recruit the right persons to work on the thing.

The "professor" recruited people who told him to use trillions share food in school to children whose parents don't have good jobs. Or give billions in bits of 10k's as loans to traders in the market during electioneering season as "economic stimulant". Loans that will never be repaid and are essentially good for nothing to an individual trader.
Mr. Professor is truly only good for law or teaching. He cannot MANAGE even a state in Nigeria.
But Tinubu wants to recruit 50,000 police and feed them with Yam and Oil, does that portend good management skills?
Re: What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful by philiancoop(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
GeneralDae:

But Tinubu wants to recruit 50,000 police and feed them with Yam and Oil, does that portend good management skills?

I have not talked about Tinubu. And that's not my point. I am neither a fan.
I'm only telling you that Osinbajo shouldn't be running for president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apapa Faction Makes U-turn, Backs Abure As LP Chair / Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now / Buhari Signs Petroleum Industy Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.