Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 (12498 Views)

National Population Commission E-recruitment For 2023 Census / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Utbeee: 7:28pm On May 31, 2022
Nigeria Population Commission E-Recruitment Exercise 2022| The Nigeria Population Commission NPC is to trains staff on E-Recruitment for pilot census Exercise 2022. The training is designed to teach participants the concept and procedures for the e-recruitment exercise, ensuring that guidelines and standards are followed in the recruitment of functionaries for the pilot census.

The mission of the Nigeria Population Commission NPC is to be Africa’s leading demographic agency, meeting the data needs of all end-users and ensuring robust population quality for national transformation.

This is for applicants who wish to participate as enumerators in the upcoming census in 2023. It is critical that you follow all NPC information channels in order to stay up to date on the recruitment exercise when it begins.

Hon. Nasir Isa Kwarra, Chairman of the National Population Commission, flagged off training for State Desk Officers on e-recruitment for the Pilot Census at Work and Connect, Utako, Abuja, on Friday 27th May 2022.

Hon. Nasir Isa Kwarra, while declaring the preparation open, encouraged the officials to be dedicated and focused on the substance of the preparation because much is expected of them to ensure a smooth and error-free enlistment procedure for the Pilot Census.

Dr. Inuwa Jalingo, Census Manager, described E-enrollment as one of many steps toward registration readiness, while applauding the Commission for utilizing advanced technology to lead the upcoming 2023 Census, similar to Ghana and South Africa.

Dr. Collins Opiyo, UNFPA’s Chief Technical Adviser for the Nigeria 2023 Census, emphasized the UN framework’s responsibility to assist Nigeria in leading a valid statistics. Dr. Opiyo stated that UNFPA would continue to collaborate with the National Population Commission to ensure that the 2023 registration would follow globally prescribed procedures.

Nigeria Population Commission E-Recruitment Exercise 2022: How to apply
Click the link in the down page

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by nurudeen181(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2022
i dey find the down page
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Niom(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Don't click. It's a scam

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Niom:
Don't click. It's a scam
Don't think it is.
It's a trial stuff.
Not full.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Niom(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Hausa:
Don't think it is.
It's a trial stuff.
Not full.

That link on his site is not click able. When you click the link, it keeps redirecting you to his website. Not the official NPC site...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Raziel117(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2022
https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng

Ensure you go through the instructions before applying.

Beat of luck to all applicants!
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Raziel117:
https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng

Ensure you go through the instructions before applying.

Beat of luck to all applicants!
The link isn't opening
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
peptones:

The link isn't opening
Ensure you're resident in any of these local governments before applying:
Brass (Bayelsa), Idemili South (Anambra), Toungo (Adamawa), Karu (Nasarawa), Imekon Afon (Ogun).

If you're not, I'm afraid you'll be ineligible.
It's just a trial stuff.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hausa:
Ensure you're resident in any of these local governments before applying:
Brass (Bayelsa), Idemili South (Anambra), Toungo (Adamawa), Karu (Nasarawa), Imekon Afon (Ogun).

If you're not, I'm afraid you'll be ineligible.
It's just a trial stuff.
Am in Kari(Nasarawa) as I speak with you.As I click,it is not opening,let me try again
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by eddie7: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
peptones:
Am in Kari(Nasarawa) as I speak with you.As I click,it is not opening,let me try again

Ensure that your phone's location is switched on
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
peptones:
Okay, keep us posted.
When it tells you about, "Wanting to view your location", click 'allow', and not 'block.'
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hausa:
Okay, keep us posted.
When it tells you about, "Wanting to view your location", click 'allow', and not 'block.'
Ohh that was the mistake I made,I did clicked block oo,maybe that's why I was granted access
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
peptones:
Ohh that was the mistake I made,I did clicked block oo,maybe that's why I was granted access
Right.
And since you've clicked Block, it "might not" allow you to use that browser. Meaning you might have to try another browser.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Have been able to apply successfully this morning,the site haven't been opening.i finally completed it this morning.Hope to get a positive response from them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
peptones:
Have been able to apply successfully this morning,the site haven't been opening.i finally completed it this morning.Hope to get a positive response from them
That's cool.

But what happened since the last time?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by kafeii123: 2:09am On Jun 09, 2022
peptones:

i hear training is supposed to start on monday...hope you were selected
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2022
You mean this coming Monday?I haven't received any message from them yet
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by pumpy007(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Training av started going tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
pumpy007:
Training av started going tomorrow
please where you sent a message or shortlisted?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
peptones:
Can I get your contact please
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by pumpy007(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2022
peptones:

Just go there.. No message was sent
Screening end tomorrow from what I heard
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Where are you because I don't know the venue for the screening.Am in Karu,Nasarawa
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Doctorbrain: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
pumpy007:

Just go there.. No message was sent
Screening end tomorrow from what I heard

Where is the venue pls
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Doctorbrain:

Where is the venue pls
He haven't responded,am trying to find out from him too
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by pumpy007(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
peptones:
He haven't responded,am trying to find out from him too

The training is d local government of d location you fill online
Just go with ur nin nd certificate
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
pumpy007:

The training is d local government of d location you fill online
Just go with ur nin nd certificate
Is the screening process still on?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
peptones:
Can I go there tomorrow Monday being public holiday?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by pumpy007(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2022
peptones:
I can't say about that
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2022
pumpy007:

I can't say about that
But in your place,have the training began?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Lisaint(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
How did y’all apply?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by pumpy007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
peptones:
But in your place,have the training began?
Since last week
Training will start next week
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
pumpy007:

Since last week
Training will start next week
Okay,I will check the local government I applied tomorrow,am actually in Karu LG Nasarawa where I applied.So are they going to verify if I applied?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Operations Technician / Sol Nigeria Is This A Fear Deal or slavery? / My Experience With A Kind Staff At Nspri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.