Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 (12521 Views)

National Population Commission E-recruitment For 2023 Census / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by pumpy007(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
peptones:
Okay,I will check the local government I applied tomorrow,am actually in Karu LG Nasarawa where I applied.So are they going to verify if I applied?
Just carry ur documents along
They will verify you
If you don't register before don't bother going
Cos they already have the list
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
pumpy007:

They will verify you
Alright thanks man
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
pumpy007:

They will verify you
I went to the local government today,but they said they haven't started yet.That they would get back to us
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
peptones:
I went to the local government today,but they said they haven't started yet.That they would get back to us
Just did a verification last Saturday. I got the text the night before.
Did you get a text?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hausa:
Just did a verification last Saturday. I got the text the night before.
Did you get a text?
I didn't oo,where did you do the verification?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
peptones:
I didn't oo,where did you do the verification?
Anambra.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hausa:
Anambra.
okay,is it at the local government you applied?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Oblaq02: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Is registration still on going
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Desammyst(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
It seems registration has ended? Because I am having difficulty registering on the site using phone.
Who else expecting same issue, please?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
peptones:
I applied online, but I put my hometown as a Ward.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Desammyst:
It seems registration has ended? Because I am having difficulty registering on the site using phone.
Who else expecting same issue, please?
Yeah, it has.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
peptones:
Did you eventually apply?
Check your status.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Hausa:
Did you eventually apply?
Check your status.
Yes I did and got a message that I successfully applied.Is the portal Still opening?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
peptones:
Yes I did and got a message that I successfully applied.Is the portal Still opening?
And that you've been approved, and that you've been called for training?

Yes, site still working.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Hausa:
And that you've been approved, and that you've been called for training?

Yes, site still working.
Is still showing pending application status
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Ayammawa(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2022
How to retrieve my application number please

Somebody should help please

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2022
peptones:
Is still showing pending application status
Showing "approved" on my end.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
Hausa:
Showing "approved" on my end.
okay learnt the training will commence on the 27th,have you entered your bank details on the portal?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Houseofaddey(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
peptones:
okay learnt the training will commence on the 27th,have you entered your bank details on the portal?

I’m at the middle of applying pls, unable to capture my facial look

How do I go about it pls
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Houseofaddey:

I’m at the middle of applying pls, unable to capture my facial look

How do I go about it pls
I thought the Portal is close na
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
peptones:
Yes, I have entered.
Training was supposed to commence today but it got shifted.
Ours is 28th.
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by peptones: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Hausa:
Yes, I have entered.
Training was supposed to commence today but it got shifted.
Ours is 28th.
mine is still pending, whatever be the case,I will still go to their office coming Monday 27th
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Kason68(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Site still working, but after selfie capture, preview page remains blank.
Who is also experiencing that. Or has it ended?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by mashad(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Seems the stuff is close already
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Hausa(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kason68:
Someone else has complained the same.
Do you mind using a pc to be sure it's not general?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Seeck: 5:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Please does anybody know if we'll be accommodated for the period of the training? Like are we going to be camped or we would be going from home daily?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by wallchat: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Kason68:
Same here,
What's the way forward?
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Ewatommy06: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Kason68:
Same here,and I have many people that complain the issue as well.... Let us know the way forward
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by manutdrichie(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ewatommy06:

Same here,and I have many people that complain the issue as well.... Let us know the way forward

Probably you are not from any of these places

Brass (Bayelsa), Idemili South (Anambra), Toungo (Adamawa), Karu (Nasarawa), Imekon Afon (Ogun).
Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by fastdough: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please the site is requesting for code... How can I get it?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by MissIndependent(f): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
fastdough:
Please the site is requesting for code... How can I get it?
Answer to this question please I'm experiencing same...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022 by Houseofaddey(f): 2:36am On Jun 25, 2022
manutdrichie:

Probably you are not from any of these places

Brass (Bayelsa), Idemili South (Anambra), Toungo (Adamawa), Karu (Nasarawa), Imekon Afon (Ogun).

Does it mean those that have successfully applied, they came from these places you have mentioned?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Test And Interview / Federal Fire Service Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details / Eat 'N' Go Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment OND/HND/B.Sc 27th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.