Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. (4858 Views)

****The Game Drops Another Mix Tape. Free Download (Purp & Patron)***** / Mix Tape And Album-what Is The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by Rapsody(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]d legendary dj jimmy just dropped d highly anticipated mixtape- The definition! 50 of naijaz finest droppin science on 20 banging joints! Uve got 2 luv it! Everybody who'z anybody on it.

Im feelin dat Naeto C cat.Plus Premium,even Elajoe sounded nice.Modo got a song 2 hisself (greedy?).Boy, i tink he killed someone on dat track.
Terry held it down too.Dat stylee song definitely rockz.Sanchez wz on a skit.Gino droppd science.Everybody rockd(even baba ruggedi no gree!), Hey! Just my evaluatnz.
Let us have ur own take on d mixtape.
(conspicuously absent- freestyl,sauce kid,rapsody(dats me!), Even Eedris(sho get size).
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by odada(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2007
so wheres the link to this so called 'legendary shit'
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by DisGuy: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2007
this guy jimy jatt is the most hyped thing that ever happened to music, my friend does better than him! he's totally crap! just a regular DJ cool
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by cammax7(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2007
what do you mean Mode9 is greedy because he had a song to himself. didnt Nato C have a song to himself as well.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by Rapsody(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]@cammax
Be eazy son! I put a questn mark on dat comment on modo(No pun intended).
Im jus tryna sample opinionz on d album.I respect modo's skillz as an emcee.O.K?
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by Rapsody(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2007
Look! I need sm real hiphop headz 2 analyze d tape.We've got sm of naija's finest on dat record! Drop ur reservatnz bout Dj jimmy and feel d muzik.Listen wtout prejudice.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by nutyay(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2007
It think those 2 tracks produced by kraft are my best. The thorobreds & mode 9 track. The intro was tight with j.a.j doing his thing.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by xJaysonx(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2007
Dis Guy:

this guy jimy jatt is the most hyped thing that ever happened to music, my friend does better than him! he's totally crap! just a regular DJ

Please keep shut.

Thanks.

To the thread(starter),

I love the album/mixtape. It was off the hinges. That track TOO MUCH was solid. Blaise, Sasha, Kemistry & Bouqui murdered it. Also was DO WHAT U WANT, nice song. JUMP OFF was fire, THANK U MR DJ was a great way to close the album apart from the Bonus track, i could go on and on, wink

I want to personally thank Jimmy Jatt 4 this project that has been taking him over a year. He also gat the second disc coming up, so y'all WATCH OUT!,

Nice mixtape album.

1 Like

Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by Rapsody(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
Kraft is definitely d definition of a def producer.Him & mode 9 on a track is reminiscent of Guru & Dj Premier or better yet kwali 'n' hi-tech.
Didnt quite like d El-dee trak "puff puff" coz of d message.Cant wait 4 volume 2 to drop(nah mean!)
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by PoDeep(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2007
Just got one question. Did jimmy jatt actually produce any track on the album?
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by skingo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2007
lol@ the last question, did he tho? real shit
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by PoDeep(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
Yea, cos if he didn't then that's wack. WACK!
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by DisGuy: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2007
he just mix music that's all!! great Dj innit ?
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by cammax7(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2007
Dis Guy, wetin you dey talk sef? recognise skills when you see one and respect people who are way ahead of you. who the hell is your friend, whats his name and his fathers name and where does he come from. ten steps away from you and he becomes a nobody and you tell me jimmy is hyped. what do you know? shio

thoughts on the mixtape

-someone tell JAJ, he shouldnt use the word he is defining in the sentence of defination. I dont like the intro, something better could have been done.

-what can be said about the massive hit, stylee, it all speaks for itself. but i dont know why Elajoe had to say something not related to the theme of the song. was tight tho

-Proceed is one of my favourite tracks, tyhat guy Scolly impressed me with his skills and flow. Cmion was great on it too, that guy can sing oh!

-Too much. the girls rocked. the song was originally titled Major League Chicks. dont know why they changed it, but i think Kemistry dragged the song a bit. she has to improve on her skills.

-I like the eldee ikechukwu song, puff puff, but not the message. good music, bad mesage.

-I think MI should have done a more concious song than, Baby Girl, but all the same it was good.

-Nato C was wow! on Dance with me. the guy has got skills

-Mode was his usuall self. abi what more can we expect from him.

all the other songs were good. but i was impressed most with the ones i mentioned. I'm definately going to be on the volume tow. no doubt. dont say i didnt say so.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by PoDeep(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2007
So he didn't produce jackshit? What a failure.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by cammax7(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
Fact is he actually did
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by horusjbc: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2007
I shuda been on that, Yo Jimmy u shuda have contacted me to lace tha illest shit man, Next time holla atcha boi man, Horus~1~

<a href="http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/horus">My Showcase</a>
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hey rapsody,do u count urself gud enough 2 b on d mixtape n perhaps i haven't heard any joint 4rm u.
so i believe u have 2 wrap it up.But anyway i heard the joint by Mode 9 on d mixtape, believe it was directed @ Sauce kid and his home boy Ghetto P.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by PoDeep(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2007
1. How many songs did jimmy jatt produce?
2. And how many songs total the whole album?
3. How good were his beats compared to that of other producers on the album?
Ps: just asking.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by Rapsody(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2007
@olayokun
They say talk is cheap(xcept with MTN),so i aint sayin nuffin yet.Bt 4 d record,i jus dropped a hot nu single! Got more sick stuff coming.U jus wait! My muzik will bear witness 2 my genius! Im bringing more heat than a thousand roasted yamz.Strictly holy-ghosted yarnz.

Nw look what u done did/u got me freestyling!/
b4 u count one hundred/ive got ur frendz wild 'n'/
crazy 4 my next joint/i tell 'em 'wait 4 d album!'/i put d game 2 rest/like they overdosed on valiumz!
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by silverleaf(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2007
the question is where is the link to the mix tape, anyone has a clue?
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by odada(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2007
thats the question dude?what the hell is the thread standing for anywayzzzz word up po' wink
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by kulex2k1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
'@Dis Guy
You just shut ur loud mouth. u dont know jack.

D mixtape was tyte
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by DisGuy: 2:20am On Aug 23, 2007
how u know i got a loud mouth tongue

in the land of the blind, Dj jatt is king wink
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by xJaysonx(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
olayokun:

Hey rapsody,do u count yourself good enough 2 b on d mixtape n perhaps i haven't heard any joint from u.
so i believe u have 2 wrap it up.But anyway i heard the joint by Mode 9 on d mixtape, believe it was directed @ Sauce kid and his home boy Ghetto P.

Why did you say that?

As far as the "boy gat skills" he can the hell be on the album. Didn't we hear some underground artists on the album.

Yo Rhapsody ma mayne, i will cope the second one and hear what you gat man.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by xJaysonx(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2007
Dis Guy:

how u know i got a loud mouth tongue

in the land of the blind, Dj jatt is king wink

Go dance in hell.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by Rapsody(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2007
@x jayson x
thanx 4 giving me d benefit of d doubt!

@olayokun
ma guy,i no fit shout! Check d cypha and then u'll decipher.

@Dis Guy
u gotta give respect to whom its due too,coz game recognize game,u should do too!
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by kulex2k1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Rapsody
well said man! well said
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by DisGuy: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
Rapsody true say, but where is the competition? he's still the only one there
you don't know how good he is until he proves it elsewhere not just in a small pool
he's an oversized fish in a tiny fish bowl!

jay, invite me to hell i might do just that wink
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by tosinadeda: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
Y shld any1 beef jimmy
~madness
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by DisGuy: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
beef? come on, its fair criticism wink
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by tosinadeda: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2007
That aint fair2me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lean On Me(92.9fm) / Who Is Miss Endowed - Gbemi Or Toolz? / J’odie - Kuchi Kuchi (oh Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.