Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement (24857 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University / Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chimamanda...the real slay queen...the real queen and more.

Not all these hoestleers parading themselves everywhere

T O DARLING
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by judedwriter(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Intelligent woman...

All novelists are intelligent people but chimamanda clearly stands out as a woman and feminist?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Godismighty: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beauty and brain
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Chochovini: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Who knows wheather Deborah would have been a shining star like this before those demonic creatures of hell cut her precious life short. And leaving behind a broken hearted father, mother, siblings, friends, relatives and well wishers.

Again I want to say it louder and louder again and again, that, It will NEVER be well with all those who kill and supported the killing of Deborah.

It shall extent to their miserable and useless 6th & 7th generations yet unborn.
Unless Jesus Christ did not die on the cross of calvary.
So shall it be.
Quote me and have greater curse transfered on your life.
RIP Dear Deborah.

I take a stroll...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Henon: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chijeep:
So we should fry watermelon abi

MUST EVERY THING ABOUT CELEBRITIES BE NEWS ON MEDIA.
ABI PERSON CAN NOT GIVE SPEECH IN PEACE AGAIN cry
No dey para. We all know say that community primary school wey dey your community will never call you for a speech.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Onyeziokwu(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why didn't Atiku Abubakar congratulate Mr Peter Obi for clinching the Presidential ticket of the Labour party just Mr Peter Obi did for him on social media? Tomorrow he will claim to be a unifier...I don't expect so much from a man that deleted his tweet about Deborah just because of his threatened political ambition

Exactly, Atiku na con man.
Just trying to play on Nigerians intelligence to land the No1 job

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chijeep:

she's a great writer, bro .
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Dipsaint(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chijeep:

She is more than a celebrity, she is a great role model.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by GambaOsaka: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sunofgod:
She needs to find a husband or wife

She is happily married to a medical doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Ibkhaleel: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why didn't Atiku Abubakar congratulate Mr Peter Obi for clinching the Presidential ticket of the Labour party just Mr Peter Obi did for him on social media? Tomorrow he will claim to be a unifier...I don't expect so much from a man that deleted his tweet about Deborah just because of his threatened political ambition
Because Ur Obi is a local champion....why must he waste his time congratulatin a fool that is fooling the guilible youths of his region....

Atiku have deleted it in the best interest of peace....you cant insult The prophet, commit blasphemy and expect justice or get hailed for such a crime....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by zinaunreal(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Who school epp
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beauty plus brain...Igbo bloodline. smiley

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by irunoko(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sunofgod:
she's married with a child.face your life
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by irunoko(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
zinaunreal:
Who school epp
E help Chimamanda o wink
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Ashirioluwa: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
naijaguy1234:
I always want to f@uk this girl. Am next whenever she’s single I beg. Ibo women dey sweet die.

Look for Ibo woman to marry

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Btruth: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Our pride. grin

Yoruba Amaka
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Belial06: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Calm down he may have called him but it didn't get to the media..seems that Obi man doesn't like publicity much
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by OneKinGuy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
This lady is pretty AF shocked
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Potch: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

This is Atiku Abubakar's number xxxcccxccc. Call and ask him why he didn't congratulate Mr Peter Obi?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by MJ01: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
The woman after my heart

Beauty
Brain
Charisma
Responsibility
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by blacknoir: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I will never vote for him
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by GreyLaw(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sunofgod:

She is married na, baba.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by ebufa: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Truetalk3139:
Omo iya mi

na so! na for Igbo woman bodi una dey remember igbo people in a positive way! cunny people!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Henz81: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Omoluabi16(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nwanyi oma! Never seen her smile.she looks so good!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Karlirk: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chimamanda is an awesome person, no doubt. However, I think she should write a story about how the victims she wrote about in the "Half of A Yellow Sun" are now being denied a chance to produce Nigeria's next President. She built her life from that story, and must continue to pay allegiance to the victims of that story. She couldn't even support Peter Obi publicly who was all over the place during her parents' burial. If it is to write a story for Obama or interview Hillary Clinton she would be all over the place doing it over-zealously.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Truetalk3139: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
ebufa:

na so! na for Igbo woman bodi una dey remember igbo people in a positive way! cunny people!
tribal dulllard fuuckk off please, never mention me in your life again.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by adefitim(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
I smile anytime I read news about this wonderful woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) / Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.