Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria (680 Views)

Obidient Mama: Meet 86 Years Peter Obi Supporter From Kaiama, Bayelsa (video) / Watch How A Tinubu Supporter From Anambra Humiliated Herself On AIT / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Ceenaija(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2022
I was thinking that Peter Obi 's message is for the highly enlightened Nigerians but it was not so.It is like kerosene spreading fast to every part of the country both illiterate and semi illiterate embrace the message. Many people are now committed to the vision .They see this as now or never.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by MMWandali: 9:18pm On May 31, 2022
Now or never
Obi making vibes

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Freedom34: 9:23pm On May 31, 2022
Ehn-ehn....is dt so?
ok tnx for d (unsolicited) info.
God bless u!
cool
Ceenaija:
I was thinking that Peter Obi 's message is for the highly enlightened Nigerians but it was not so.It is like kerosene spreading fast to every part of the country both illiterate and semi illiterate embrace the message. Many people are now committed to the vision .They see this as now or never.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Jostoman: 9:28pm On May 31, 2022
Peter Obi will surprise all of them in 2023. Just watch out

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Adonispco: 9:32pm On May 31, 2022
Every Nigeria youth should please go and get his/her PVC.
Election is all about numbers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by BigRocky: 9:34pm On May 31, 2022
Obi 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by slimjohn2k5: 9:42pm On May 31, 2022
Ask yourself some of these questions
- which region does the most vote come from
- where does underage voting come from
- Do these people know Obi?
- Even if they know him, they listen to the person that have kept them in poverty.
As much as I want him to win, northern politics is too dirty that is why they keep the majority of their population poor in order to control them.
Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Ceenaija(m): 5:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi movement is not Igbos project or southern project but national project of Nigerians who are tired of the old system of corruption and misrule

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by helinues: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2022
True most especially active online supporters with no PVC

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Seetto: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2022
I don’t know why u are pushing what is not sellable, here in the north, if u ask who is peter obi, they will think is one goat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by forgiveness: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2022
:oPeter Obi wey call SWners amala politics!?

The guy no go win shimgbin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Ceenaija(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi will spring surprises. His message is sinking.
Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Gomojamm: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2022
forgiveness:
Peter Obi wet call SWners amala politics!?

The guy no go win shimgbin.
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by AwkaFinest: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2022
You mean supporters from Igbos all over Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Ceenaija:
What message bikonu zie?

That he can change Nigeria? We haven't heard that before?
Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Reality3080: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Ask yourself some of these questions
- which region does the most vote come from
- where does underage voting come from
- Do these people know Obi?
- Even if they know him, they listen to the person that have kept them in poverty.
As much as I want him to win, northern politics is too dirty that is why they keep the majority of their population poor in order to control them.
u get d reality

Many of Peter obi fans are living in fantasy world

They don’t even consider d religion factor
They don’t consider that majority of uninformed northerners see any Igbo as nnamdi kanu
They don’t even know that Peter obi has no big ally in d north
Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by forgiveness: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria by Ceenaija(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi is a good product,all his supporter are proud of him.

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ / 2023: Those That Are Not Pleased With Adamu's Decision Should Defect !! / NNPP-Labour Party: Okupe Exposes Major Threat To Alliance Against PDP, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.