Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. (673 Views)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Buhari Files 55million Naira Lawsuit Against Atiku For Plagiarism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2022
2019 Presidential election data according to INEC

Registered voters - 82,344,107

APC - 15,191,847

PDP - 11,262,978

What's left - 55,889,282

Look at that 55,889,282, we have to look for them, anywhere they're, we've to find them for Peter Obi.

If everyone on this forum does their job we should find about 20million which I believe would be enough to get him to ask rock.

#PeterObi4President

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by God1000(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2022
I wish Mr Obi all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by kenzysmith: 9:56pm On May 31, 2022
How many people dey register for Nigeria? 15 million has been d highest a winner has ever gotten and na through rigging o get sense na jambite

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by FalseProphet1(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2022
kenzysmith:
How many people dey register for Nigeria? 15 million has been d highest a winner has ever gotten and na through rigging o get sense na jambite
We can change that.

#PeterObi4President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by Islandlady(f): 9:58pm On May 31, 2022
How come a false prophet like you did not see that this is a mission impossible grin

55million ko, 55 Kobo nii

2 Likes

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
How come a false prophet like you did not see that this is a mission impossible grin

My dear I've joined team Peter Obi social media crew.

And believe me, I've already seen it. Peter Obi will win. Better send me a DM quickly so that when I become the national prophet of Also Rock I shall remember you. tongue

#PeterObi4President

4 Likes

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2022
If the whole south can stand behind him, along with the north central, he would win.

Stop allowing illiterates in the north decide your future. They don't care about us here in the south. All they want is for a northern Muslim with no vision to continue enslaving us.

Never again.

#PeterObi4President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by WhizdomXX(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If the whole south can stand behind him, along with the north central, he would win.

Stop allowing illiterates in the north decide your future. They don't care about us here in the south. All they want is for a northern Muslim with no vision to continue enslaving us.

Never again.

#PeterObi4President
We must engage everyone from East to West. Nigeria's salvation is dependent with all hands on deck. We must be in the search for a very Charismatic and appealing Northerner for running mate for our principal.

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by Gomojamm: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2022
Islandlady:

Leave them now. Must u beat them out of delusion so early? At least Let us enjoy the show a liittle before u do that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
WhizdomXX:

We must engage everyone from East to West. Nigeria's salvation is dependent with all hands on deck. We must be in the search for a very Charismatic and appealing Northerner for running mate for our principal.
Exactly bro
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gomojamm:
Leave them now. Must u beat them out of delusion so early? At least Let us enjoy the show a liittle before u do that. grin
Tinubu has already lost in the primaries. It would be better if you stand behind your fellow Southerner rather than relinquishing power to the north.
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by lexxwiz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Believe me it will happen!! My mum called me not too long ago, asking me how she can get her pvc, that she lost it a long time ago. My musician friend some days ago called me aswell asking me how to go about the pvc…

In total they’re up to 5-7 people ive help and still helping get a pvc and they’re all for Obi.

I put Obi and reasons why we should all rally round him on my whatsapp status every single day, hence why they’re all asking me..

Please guys, update your whatsapp statuses everyday for Obi, you don’t know who you’ll motivate. Thank you..

Vote whoever you want to vote but mine is for Obi…

Thank you again.

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by KingKO22: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bunch of failure think Nigeria national election is play play.

Igbos are coward just like Peter Obi, Namdi and Ojukwu

Election is not for Igbo

Go and continue your slavery with PDP as 3dr fiddle candidates

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Never again.

#PeterObi4President
you are definitely making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by Nazgul: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
I stand with Peter Obi
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by deltaprincess(f): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

APC - 15,191,847

PDP - 11,262,978

What's left - 55,889,282

Look at that 55,889,282, we have to look for them, anywhere they're, we've to find them for Peter Obi.

If everyone on this forum does their job we should find about 20million which I believe would be enough to get him to ask rock.

#PeterObi4President

Where on Facebook or Twitter?
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
deltaprincess:

Where on Facebook or Twitter?
Let's find them, they're here in Nigeria.

Muslims don't care about we Christians, see the daily killings of Christians in the north and south yet nothing is being done about it.

We need a change
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

APC - 15,191,847

PDP - 11,262,978

What's left - 55,889,282

#PeterObi4President

Good luck finding votes, from Nigerians, for a candidate from the most reviled ethnic group in Nigeria who have cursed, insulted and hated on every single Nigerian ethnic group at one stage or the other.

Consider it a good outing if Peter Obi gets 200k votes in total from Nigerians. Even Obi's hateful Igbo compatriot are gearing up to Atikulate in their haste to frustrate Yorubas.

Obi the wimp and coward does not stand a chance. He is contesting so they can pity him and make him a Minister. Voting Peter Obi is a wasted vote for serious Nigerians who want change . cool

2 Likes

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by deltaprincess(f): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Let's find them, they're here in Nigeria.

Muslims don't care about we Christians, see the daily killings of Christians in the north and south yet nothing is being done about it.

We need a change

That is an impossible task.
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi 55million Votes. by PussyMiners: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Good luck finding votes, from Nigerians, for a candidate from the most reviled ethnic group in Nigeria who have cursed, insulted and hated on every single Nigerian ethnic group at one stage or the other.

Consider it a good outing if Peter Obi gets 200k votes in total from Nigerians. Even Obi's hateful Igbo compatriot are gearing up to Atikulate in their haste to frustrate Yorubas.

Obi the wimp and coward does not stand a chance. He is contesting so they can pity him and make him a Minister. Voting Peter Obi is a wasted vote for serious Nigerians who want change . cool
God bless you.
All these clowns would end up Atikulating grin grin
We know their ways

(1) (Reply)

See Who Buhari Supports Ahead Of APC Presidential Primary / So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? / �VIDEO- Terrorists Responsible For Owo Church Massacre CAUGHT, See Them�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.