Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? (671 Views)

Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC / Is This The Best Vice Presidential Candidate For Peter Obi / Who Has Been Your Best Vice President Till Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? by FuckkME(f): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't need to talk much, but I dont understand how someone that's is been hailed as the best of the best, the star boy, the Golden eye of this Regime not getting the nod to lead the Nation..
Even the few times he got to to lead In Buharis absence, he did well Tbh.

But see how the tables don turn now... even does that was hyping him to high heavens has abandoned him and singing Tinibu's name..
Does that means that PYO didn't perform or were those people doin it all for the Glam sad

1 Like

Re: So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? by endsarrrs(f): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Its Nigeria politics my friend.

Only permanent interest grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? by FuckkME(f): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
endsarrrs:
Its Nigeria politics my friend.

Only permanent interest grin
its really disgusting to say the very least... Atleast we all have seen Prof perform and know that he would have performed more if his hands weren't Tied.. so now why wasnt he supported for the presidency.. ?

Very sad indeed

1 Like

Re: So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? by opribo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
FuckkME:
Does that means that PYO didn't perform or were those people doin it all for the Glam sad

Everything about this regime is a scam. Anti corruption -SCAM
Creation of jobs -SCAM
and many more scams.

That is why we all have to be very vigilant. Knowing the kind of people we are dealing with, they do everything possible to scuttle this new sensation that is going on so that evil can subsist but by the help from Heaven and our collective efforts we shall overcome.
Re: So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? by Bryan88(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
FuckkME:
I don't need to talk much, but I dont understand how someone that's is been hailed as the best of the best, the star boy, the Golden eye of this Regime not getting the nod to lead the Nation..
Even the few times he got to to lead In Buharis absence, he did well Tbh.

But see how the tables don turn now... even does that was hyping him to high heavens has abandoned him and singing Tinibu's name..
om08037382723...call me pls.
Re: So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? by lexylaw40: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
opribo:

Everything about this regime is a scam. Anti corruption -SCAM
Creation of jobs -SCAM
and many more scams.

That is why we all have to be very vigilant. Knowing the kind of people we are dealing with, they do everything possible to scuttle this new sensation that is going on so that evil can subsist but by the help from Heaven and our collective efforts we shall overcome.
second niger bridge scam....I told stop drinking mkpomiri
Re: So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? by OneCandleAway(f): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
FuckkME:
its really disgusting to say the very least... Atleast we all have seen Prof perform and know that he would have performed more if his hands weren't Tied.. so now why wasnt he supported for the presidency.. ?

Very sad indeed

There are people that benefit from nigeria being corrupt and non functional.

These people will never let a sane capable person become president.

Do you know if Osinbajo takes charge today as President within a week the naira will appreciate and dollar will come down. But people that benefit from corruption will never let that happen.
Re: So The Best Vice President In Nigeria's History Was A Scam All Along? by Iliveforever(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Funny how someone who is number 2 tells you that all that has been happening in the country wouldn’t have happened if he’s the Number 1..

And you think such person is ok??

Why couldn’t he share those ideas with buhari now so that Nigerians can be happy and help the whole country than share it only when he’s the president.

2 things are in this;
1- it’s either he has nothing to offer to help the country and it’s citizens like he only wants to be the president for being sake or
2- he’s really hiding ideas from the president who he is sharing the same administration with.

Now tell me, can you trust that kind of human?

(1) (Reply)

State That Peter Obi Need To Work On / I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti / 2023. More Photos Peter Obi In Egypt (Video Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.