Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys (2015 Views)

Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom / Abdulhamid Baba-saliu Egele Released By His Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by domDva(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2022
This is the link to the full video of the Prelate giving chilling details of what happened.

A lot of people have been very critical of IPOB and their activities in the South East, but this revelation goes to show that IPOB is not the cause of all the problems in the East. They just need to watch their utterances that give credence to these accusations.

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/videos/287939316799491/

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by God1000(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2022
This is unacceptable
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by uBuNiT: 10:09pm On May 31, 2022
?
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Biafrannuke: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
when we tell them fulani herdsmen and zoo govt are responsible for kiling of Anambra lawmaker and several killing of innocent, they prefer to believe lies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by FallenShitHole: 10:26pm On May 31, 2022
You can never see that fulani asshole called udele and his naive cohorts in this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Kingspin(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
The security agencies know those causing harm in the East.

That is why they labelled them unknown gunmen, which is a camouflage to allow crime florists in the East.

I don't know what exactly the leaders of the South are doing particularly in the East.

There have been obvious evidence this Fulanis have a clear agenda yet some people are joking about it.

Is time to do away with One Nigeria and fight these evil men in our land once and for all.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by FallenShitHole: 10:38pm On May 31, 2022
Did you see how the shithole idiots are avoiding this thread?

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Urheadmaster(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Princesaha: 11:04pm On May 31, 2022
This is over one hour this thread was created but it has just five comments. Just substitute the Fulani herdsmen with Ipob and watch this thread reach 20 pages. I am happy that neutral people on Nairaland can see that Ipob is ignorant of all the things they have been accused of. He even said that some Nigerian Soldiers of Fulani extraction are aiding the Kidnappers. We can all see the people causing all these havoc in the East now. Most of these Commenters here are paid online hustlers. One thing I know is that the truth must prevail one day.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by otokx(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2022
Is the video on YouTube?
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by OBALOLA55(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2022
FRIGGA13 HELINUES JAMESBAILEY KYASE OMENKALIVES

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Buckeyemedia1: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Biafrannuke:
when we tell them fulani herdsmen and zoo govt are responsible for kiling of Anambra lawmaker and several killing of innocent, they prefer to believe lies.
But Ipob & ESN who live in the bush said they have dislodged those Fulanis from the forest of Eastern Nigeria?

Empty Barrels.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Areaboy2(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Princesaha:
This is over one hour this thread was created but it has just five comments. Just substitute the Fulani herdsmen with Ipob and watch this thread reach 20 pages. I am happy that neutral people on Nairaland can see that Ipob is ignorant of all the things they have been accused of. He even said that some Nigerian Soldiers of Fulani extraction are aiding the Kidnappers. We can all see the people causing all these havoc in the East now. Most of these Commenters here are paid online hustlers. One thing I know is that the truth must prevail one day.

Calm down. people sleep too.. No be Nairaland everybody go chop.

Let us stop all this blame game and focus on solutions. Fulani or not, the easterners need to sit up and say no to any form of violence no matter who it is from. I remember when i would drive from PHC to my village in Arondizuogu, once I pass Rivers boundary, my heart will rest and I know I'm safe from any road nonsense. Today, the reverse is the case. Very sad what the east has become cry due to selfish politicians.
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by ygowon: 1:07am On Jun 01, 2022
FallenShitHole:
You can never see that fulani asshole called udele and his naive cohorts in this thread.
Udele might be a Fulani man born in igboland just like the leader. Even Oyigboupdate. They are always first to give news about killings
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by EagleNest(m): 1:48am On Jun 01, 2022
So it wasn't IPOB eventually but Fulani herdsmen.

I thought as much, because the Igbos I know are majorly hardworking, peace-loving and are not that wicked and senseless to be causing terror even to themselves. It doesn't make sense. So these people are Fulanis, lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by ebufa: 2:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
But Ipob & ESN who live in the bush said they have dislodged those Fulanis from the forest of Eastern Nigeria?

Empty Barrels.

you are an utter buffoon...who do you think you are using reverse psychology on? we will deal with all invading and occupation forces in Igboland at a place and time of our choosing! The work to free our space continues apace! afonja go and recapture Ilorin from the Fulani invaders!

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by dettolgel: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2022
It is easy to track the kidnapper using the victim phone while in their custody.

I am surprised why the police is not working hand in hand with telecoms providers?

Nigeria seems to be a failed country.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Tonyman55: 2:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Princesaha:

Even all the media houses are adamant about it.... From Thisday, Sahara Reporters, The Nation, Channels and so many more... The are not even talking about it because I think the are in a mission.. which is to tannish the good reputation of Igbos.... But God go shame all of them grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Tonyman55: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Empty Barrels.

The same ESN that the Nigeria army have been chasing up and down,... so as to create room for this Fulanis to torment us..... The same ESN that the media houses have been saying all sorts of bad things about..... We Igbos know who we are .... and we know who our enemy's are.. Anyi asala Anya... Oga adiri Ndi Igbo nile choro nwere onwe na mma...... Isee! Isee!! Isee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:42am On Jun 01, 2022
I had wanted to ask if the useless police, army and DSS (that are quick to shout 'IPOB...ESN...Kanu', anytime kidnapping or a inexplicable/high-profile murder occurs anywhere in the south-east) had debriefed the Prelate, and if so, whether he mentioned if he could place the identity of those who kidnapped him!

You see, this is what i've been banging on FOR MONTHS NOW....that there are ceratin types of crimes that are just not in the nature of Ndigbo to commit, no matter the situation! I know my kinsfolk! When i heard the Prelate had been kidnapped, something within me queried if the kidnappers were Igbo, because Ndigbo respect the cloth (Bishops, Rev Fathers. Nuns, etc) and hold them in the highest esteem! We also value the sanctity of life, and would certainly not take delight in holding down OUR OWN BROTHER OR SISTER (no matter the political cause)...cutting off their head.....recording the entire evil and devilish act and then uploading to social-media or dumping the head on the street! Any Igbo would know this is just not in our character, and this is what i've been trying to tell neutrals on this forum! The people responsible for or secretely driving all this wickedness going on in the south-east are non-Igbo agents of the evil hegemonic north, and God will visit his wrath on ALL who have a hand in the murder of inncocents in our once peaceful region....including any Igbo brother that feels it's ok to go out and murder the wicked Nigerian security personnel working in the south-east!

let's see if this will be rushed to the frontpage the way threads falsely labelling IPOB/ESN as 'terrorists' do!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:48am On Jun 01, 2022
I've also said most if not all these murderers that have infiltrated the south-east to try and implicate IPOB/ESN, are hiding in the various military and police barracks in the region! This is why it would be near impossible to identify and catch them! Only a well armed and well funded vigilante force MADE UP ENTIRELY OF IGBO would be able to catch these bastards and put an end to this evil, and this is one of the reasons why they and their agents on nairaland despise ESN with passion!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 01, 2022
While Nigeria security outfit are busy chasing ESN,those little Fulani demons are there doing things you wouldn't believe they are capable of doing.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Praxis758: 3:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Pastor Femi Adesina will deny this and rather tag it ethnic profiling to attack the president.
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:20am On Jun 01, 2022
NOLLYWOOD KIDNAPPING
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Why not ipob? What changed? I thought they’re supposed to be the leading household name in the new Nigerian crimes?
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Tenses: 3:48am On Jun 01, 2022
dettolgel:
It is easy to track the kidnapper using the victim phone while in their custody.

I am surprised why the police is not working hand in hand with telecoms providers?

Nigeria seems to be a failed country.

When nigerian police wants to genuinely work in less than 24hrs you will see result but it's a deliberate act to remain passive especially down south.
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by PDJT: 3:55am On Jun 01, 2022
otokx:
Is the video on YouTube?

-Yes. Check channels Television or google [Full Speech] How We Raised N100 Million Ransom For My Release - Methodist Prelate

-These fulani terrorists must be chased out of Igboland.
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by gidgiddy: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2022
If this man of God had been found dead, they would have blamed his death on IPOB. But he is alive today to tell the world that it was a Fulani gang that kidnapped him

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by Difrent: 6:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Princesaha:

That how threads reach many pages in minutes while filani problems was at its peak too.
Its also because IPOB is the reigning terror kings now.....it has tried so hard to replace the fulani herdsmen in crime and violence.

All in all condemn violence anywhere.....not just when it involves other tribes only. You keep mute to ipob atrocities and in some cases deny outright but scream to high heavens the moment it concerns fulani or other tribes like you are doing here

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by techWriter3: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2022
knew you know how the shithole foolish not preventing this leitmotif
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by BafanaBafana: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Is he not an Igbo man? Who will he name before?
Re: Shocking Details: Methodist Prelate Names His Kidnappers As 8 Fulani Guys by DeadorAlive(f): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2022
I only pity Igbos who are believing government propaganda that IPOB are killing Igbos.

From reports, Fulani Herdsmen are disguising as Igbos to cause mayhem in Southeast.

Instead of government to investigate, they will run to social media and label it on IPOB just to cover up their atrocities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi -datti Town Hall Meeting In Lokoja Kogi State Today... / IPOB Members Attack Hausa Community (Graphic pictures) / Queen Elizabeth 1956 Visit: See Ojukwu's Father Rolls-royce Used To Drive The Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.