Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi (1988 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by PStacks(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
It Gladens my Heart Igbo Leaders of Thought are begining to say The inconvenient Bitter Truths and Backing it up with Hard Facts to Peter Obi.

I wonder why Hope Uzodima is Trending, If the Igbos can not decode the codes In his message then it is rather unfortunate.

If it was the Way those Arise TV presenters cut the clip to misconstrue the message of Governor Hope Uzodima to score cheap Political points on the Morning show program, then I'm not surprised Arise TV is already being Biased.

I salute the Courage and Resolve of Governor Hope Uzodima in the first clip to speak such Inconvenient Truth to his own people, that really doesn't make him Popular but has made him worn my heart till forever.

Hope, Na Man you be, You are One of the Only Hopes of Ndigbo.

In the Second clip, Papi'm was being factual and Objective. No Sentiments, Straight up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iH1iPZlwjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oeK-FhQfaE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
OBI NA CRUISE. IPOBI SHOULD ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST. FEBUARY, REALITY COMES HOME. NEXT, DEPRESSION, ANGER, HATE.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Obi leads!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Obi for us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Brainmytool: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
An already paid labourer always works hard just to impress his master.
So u will see no rest, sha.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by CrownOfClay724: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
jerseyboy:
OBI NA CRUISE. IPOBI SHOULD ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST. FEBUARY, REALITY COMES HOME. NEXT, DEPRESSION, ANGER.

Lol.
You so badly wish.

The only person who'd be depressed and angry would be you and your kind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by wingmanIII: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Only a fool and a nincompoop will describe a known common thief, 419 crook and supreme court imposed governor as a "man of thought ". Shame on you OP. May bigotry end your miserable life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you want ipigs to love you tell them lies (like Hundeyin, FFK, Reno, Adeyanju etc. know how to do). If you want them to hate you with a passion just tell them the truth. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Abdu81: 2:54am On Sep 07, 2022
ObiDatti is ordained
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 4:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Who is still taking APC and Tinubu serious in this country, with all the hardship they subjected Nigerians to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by DWickedLandLord: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2022
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

A pdp man is supporting the pdp candidate.

SHOCKINGLY
He doesn't want PO taking away votes from his candidate Atiku

More indepth analysis at 10 o'clock News
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by DWickedLandLord: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
OBI NA CRUISE. IPOBI SHOULD ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST. FEBUARY, REALITY COMES HOME. NEXT, DEPRESSION, ANGER, HATE.

Shut the fvck up boy before I report your fake marriage to immigration.

You're not really anonymous like you're thinking. Don't piss me off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Idiko1: 4:28am On Sep 07, 2022
PStacks:
It Gladens my Heart Igbo Leaders of Thought are begining to say The inconvenient Bitter Truths and Backing it up with Hard Facts to Peter Obi.

I wonder why Hope Uzodima is Trending, If the Igbos can not decode the codes In his message then it is rather unfortunate.

If it was the Way those Arise TV presenters cut the clip to misconstrue the message of Governor Hope Uzodima to score cheap Political points on the Morning show program, then I'm not surprised Arise TV is already being Biased.

I salute the Courage and Resolve of Governor Hope Uzodima in the first clip to speak such Inconvenient Truth to his own people, that really doesn't make him Popular but has made him worn my heart till forever.

In the Second clip, Papi'm was being factual and Objective. No Sentiments, Straight up.

Ozodimgba spoke like stiff who knows no historical facts about British-Nigeria. When Ndigbo were killed in northern region of Nigeria in 1966, I guess according to the goon, Ndigbo collectively enjoined few Nigerian soldiers to state revolution.
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 5:16am On Sep 07, 2022
PStacks:

There are two things to take away from this. When it comes to an Igbo man becoming President, thats when you hear "you must negotiate", "you have to build bridges", "you have to communicate and show love". Why do we hear this with only Igbos but not other tribes? Why have we never heard that Fulani's, Hausas and Yorubas, must do these things to produce the President?

Despite the fact that Fulanis have armed herdsmen who are killing people across the country, Fulanis still produced the current President. Why didnt anyone tell Fulani to negotiate, show love and stop killing people before they can produce the President? Oh yeah! Thats only for Igbos!

Then the second clip where someone was saying that Peter Obi cannot win the Presidency, I agree with this. I dont think Peter can win the Presidency, no Igbo man can(yes we didnt negotiate and lick peoples a$$)

However, if only those who can win the Presidency are the ones who ran for Presidency, then most times, it would only be one person running for President

The hypocrisy in Nigeria against the Igbo man stinks to the heavens

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Moh247: 6:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Even Ipob miscreants Supporting Obi knows the truth

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by ghettochild(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2022
One thing I know for sure is that.... it's not mainly a tribal thing like this man said..
Yes some igbos may be tribalizing it.
I am yoruba n I know we are just tired of this APC and we also tired of having old legs rule us.
I just hope Peter obi wins....and shock all these doubting Thomases.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Ashawosboifrien: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Leave them we will be here to laugh at them as always, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been used and dumped we are patient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by rusher14: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Can Peter Obi win a LGA (not even State) in the North or West ?" If you answer YES, then you are hopeless in life, no be curse.

Words on marble.
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by kingscare1(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2022
PStacks:

Nothing like "Igbo men of thoughts" it's an imaginary phrase.

You are saluting someone you cannot salute in public in south east? So if common people in the streets don't support the person what's the persons glory.

Remember, everything starts and ends with people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Jennifer663:
Obi leads!

Others follow!

Are they really following? Or just backbiting?
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2022
wingmanIII:
Only a fool and a nincompoop will describe a known common thief, 419 crook and supreme court imposed governor as a "man of thought ". Shame on you OP. May bigotry end your miserable life.

Same bigotry that have led you to where you and your likes are. Someone is suggesting you build bridges across the nation to stand a chance, you're here foaming as usual. Truth is bitter indeed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2022
kingscare1:

Nothing like "Igbo men of thoughts" it's an imaginary phrase.

You are saluting someone you cannot salute in public in south east? So if common people in the streets don't support the person what's the persons glory.

Remember, everything starts and ends with people.

And who are the people celebrating him or voting for his party even after his emergence as governor? Are they recruits from Borno as you also recruited into Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by pquaver(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

There are two things to take away from this. When it comes to an Igbo man becoming President, thats when you hear "you must negotiate", "you have to build bridges", "you have to communicate and show love". Why do we hear this with only Igbos but not other tribes? Why have we never heard that Fulani's, Hausas and Yorubas, must do these things to produce the President?

Despite the fact that Fulanis have armed herdsmen who are killing people across the country, Fulanis still produced the current President. Why didnt anyone tell Fulani to negotiate, show love and stop killing people before they can produce the President? Oh yeah! Thats only for Igbos!

Then the second clip where someone was saying that Peter Obi cannot win the Presidency, I agree with this. I dont think Peter can win the Presidency, no Igbo man can(yes we didnt negotiate and lick peoples a$$)

However, if only those who can win the Presidency are the ones who ran for Presidency, then most times, it would only be one person running for President

Because other tribes are not exhibiting the hate we exhibit. We always find fault other tribes are not busy finding faults. We believe we are te only ones we Nigeria solutions, other tribes are the problem, we are saints. We did not contribute to the decay in Nigeria, so far that remains the same you will keep hearing it. It normal even within normal people na so e be..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by heniford2: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
2023 should come fast lets check who igbos will vote massively all this noise is long over due

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by kingscare1(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

And who are the people celebrating him or voting for his party even after his emergence as governor? Are they recruits from Borno as you also recruited into Kaduna?

Who is celebrating him? Are you the one.
Come and argue this publicly in Imo state, sorry is yours.

Supreme Court installed him against imolites wishes, someone that didn't come first or 2nd.

Lastly, stop pretending as if hope uzodinma is loved in imo state by imo people. Please face reality and stop talking flimsy. They hate him with passion, that's why you see traditional musicians in Imo state singing about his bad deeds and people enjoying and cruising on the songs.

Peoples voice is the voice of god.
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Let's hear!
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2022
pquaver:

Because other tribes are not exhibiting the hate we exhibit. We always find fault other tribes are not busy finding faults. We believe we are te only ones we Nigeria solutions, other tribes are the problem, we are saints. We did not contribute to the decay in Nigeria, so far that remains the same you will keep hearing it. It normal even within normal people na so e be..

But Fulani have herdsmen that are killing people across the country, but Fulani still produced the current President. What amount of hate can equal those killing people everywhere?
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2022
The first region to carry arms and kill Nigerian leaders was the Igbos even when they were benefiting from the newly formed Nation having produced the President and the first region to pick up arms to fight a civil war against Nigeria's Armed forces was the Igbos.

So you see why Igbos need to explain and negotiate with other regions. As it stands, Igbos are killing themselves in Igboland in a case of cutting one's nose to spite one's face...yet igbos are not making a fuss about it but they want to rule Nigeria!

gidgiddy:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2022
pquaver:

u get d drill

They find fault in other tribes but won’t talk about their own fault

U people have ikpeazu n he’s oweing over 1 year salary but u people will never call him out,u are only interested in other peoples leaders

It’s annoying when there are 3 people in a place but one person is always seeing faults in others n seeing himself as an angel
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2022
PlayerMeji:
The first region to carry arms and kill Nigerian leaders was the Igbos even when they were benefiting from the newly formed Nation having produced the President and the first region to pick up arms to fight a civil war against Nigeria's Armed forces was the Igbos.

So you see why Igbos need to explain and negotiate with other regions. As it stands, Igbos are killing themselves in Igboland in a case of cutting one's nose to spite one's face...yet igbos are not making a fuss about it but they want to rule Nigeria!

Oh I see. So Igbos were the first to kill Nigerian leaders? Do you know how many coups were later conducted by other Regions that killed Nigerian leaders?

Fulani tribe has herdsmen that have killed, raped Nd burnt down communities in all 6 geo-political zones, even to this day

But for you Nigerians, this was no problem in electing a Fulani man called Buhari as your President

But when it comes to an Igbo man being President, you guys will remember what happend 50 or 60 years ago

The Fulani herdsmen slaughtering you guys now is no problem in electing a Fulani man as President, but you guys problem in electing an Igbo man as President is based what happened 60 years ago

You guys will not kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by Villa12(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Lol.
You so badly wish.

The only person who'd be depressed and angry would be you and your kind.
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu
Re: Igbo Men Of Thought Speaks Bitter Truth,hard Fact To Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Peter OBI Destroys APC 's Sponsored Kadiara / LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out / 769 Osun Workers Caught In Certificate Scandal(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.