Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening (34289 Views)

Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) / Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by DLSReigns: 5:40am On Jun 01, 2022
When You and your family are good, then Nigeria is good. Someone once told me. Going by the unfolding realities of this era, where one good deed by an individual is countered by over 1000 unpatriotic, evil and selfish display by same Nigerians, I can't but agree with his assertion.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by KEVIND: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2022
I never knew Okorocha is a prayer warrior
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by Abujason: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is truly a big joke, someone that just left EFCC custody today.

These people don't have shame again, he will just brazen everything out.

Meanwhile a drug baron and an ex-convict insists he must be president by fire by force because it’s his lifetime ambition.

Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by Bahamas95(m): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigeria is in trouble.

I always tell people, Nigeria will never get better till the end of this world.......It's not a curse, it's a fact. Even the blind can see it.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by Born2Breed(f): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by bblayer: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2022
As he be found guilty?
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by maxito28: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Rochasy, with dis ur EFCC wahala, hw do y expect ur delegates 2 still vote 4 u? I suggest u stepdown.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by MizMyColi(f): 6:14am On Jun 01, 2022
Esseite:
Despite being detained by EFCC..
Despite his home in shambles..
Despite the stringent bail conditions..
Despite the humiliation..

He still struggles to meet the deadline...

Did he meet the deadline of pension in Imo state?
Did he meet the deadline of workers salary?
Did he meet the deadline of MDG goals?
Did he meet the deadline of debt repayment?

But here he is, struggling to meet the deadline to lead you and myself again..

Vote right, Vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...

Thumbs up!
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by martinslaura: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Esseite:
Despite being detained by EFCC..
Despite his home in shambles..
Despite the stringent bail conditions..
Despite the humiliation..

He still struggles to meet the deadline...

Did he meet the deadline of pension in Imo state?
Did he meet the deadline of workers salary?
Did he meet the deadline of MDG goals?
Did he meet the deadline of debt repayment?

But here he is, struggling to meet the deadline to lead you and myself again..

Vote right, Vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...

PETER OBI IS THE MAN FOR A TRUE CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by TruthinAction: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2022
realstars:
So desperate to run with some questionable character upon his neck.

They all have questionable characters.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by WideMouth333(m): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Get your PVC, Nigeria is about to be Better!! with PETER OBI....... LABOUR PARTY...... EMEKACHAINZ media house****
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by ohosi4real(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2022
God can favour he to become the president of Nigeria 2023
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by TruthinAction: 6:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Delegates will just be collecting money from left and right giving them false hopes. Meanwhile, they know who they truly support.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by jrusky(m): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2022
This man ehn......so he is still thinking what exactly? Anyway good for him though....

That is what Buhari turned Nigeria to everybody now see himself as presidential hopeful even thieves too. Almost all of them has one stealing/looting case pending yet they want to be president.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by ManirBK: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2022
Vikkoh:
He wasted 100M to buy the form, now he's wasting his time to attend the screening knowing fully well that his name on the primaries results sheet would come 1st from the bottom of the paper.
what about His 500m bail out money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by toprealman: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2022
This man just wasted 100M excluding nationwide your cash.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by jrusky(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Tb222:
Even hushppupi just arrived three minutes ago..... grin grin grin grin

Not only hushpoppy alone arrived, ABBA Kyari also arrived same time for the screening.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by DKM123: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2022
I don't even see him.

I only see the Labour Party, I only see Peter Obi.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2022
SensualMan:
This was a man I used to love, admire, cherish and pray that one day I will be like him.
All of a sudden the man joined the evil party and changed.

What amazes me most is despite his eloquence and high intelligence, he's yet to see how he's been tossed and kicked around by the same Fool'anis he wasted igbo sons and daughters blood on.

Well, like they say Karma knows the house of err one. Even if u r homeless.

Welcome to the month of June my people my people! The month Awolowo was disgraced, the month Abiola was disgraced, and the month Tinubu shall be disgraced too!

The pic below represents The North and Tinubu.
The monkey represents the North., the hen represents Tinubu cheesy

Let me guess, APC is the evil party, right? Lol at your fuulishness
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by Denoh68: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2022
TINUBU THAT STOLE BILLIONS, PEOPLE WILL NOT CONDEMN HIM, THEY SHOULD LEAVE OKOROCHA ALONE PLEASE
Karlovych:
#Name- Oluwole
#Origin- Oluwole
#Religion- Oluwole
#Age- Oluwole
#Education- Oluwole
#Health status- Oluwole
"Graduated from Chicago State University"
Year book= Richard Daley College

#Say no to Oluwole candidates
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by lendahand(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is truly a big joke, someone that just left EFCC custody today.

We need to start stoning our politicians

These people don't have shame again, he will just brazen everything out.

Just look at his eyes
stone tinubu and Buhari not okorocha who is under a witchhunt.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by Lepon02: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Waste of time.

Futile exercise.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2022
What has he done before Chicago druggie never do before in 3 fold... Is Tinubu holier than owele ...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
exynos:
He will become the next Nigeria president grin
I am sure it isn't in this lifetime grin
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2022
lendahand:
stone tinubu and Buhari not okorocha who is under a witchhunt.
na all of them need the stoning
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by Jlow2: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Despite been one of the founders apc keeps tormenting him
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by tayoakay(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Where did he see the 500 million Naira bail to share with the stained agency if not for the loot he has carted away with over a long period of time.

Naija, weldone o����
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by cardoctor(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Lucky again
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by Mickykarim: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2022
HE SHOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED THE UNECCESSARY NEGATIVE PUBLICITY, SHOULD HAVE GONE TO CLEAR HIMSELF BEFORE NOW BY HONOURING THE INVITATION OF THE EFCC.

Meaning he is not SMART enough to be the presidency of Nigeria. Not even vie for it with the debacle hanging over his head.

WOULD IT BE MORALY RIGHT FOR THE APC TO PRESENT SOMEONE WITH ALLEGATION OF GRAFT AS ITS FLAG BEARER IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? WHAT WOULD BE THE STRATEGIC SENSE IN FIELDING ANY PERSON WITH AN ACCUSATION OF FRAUD HANGING ON HIS NECK?

We shall wait to see how this play out and how it will end.
Re: Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening by sogodihno: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2022
SensualMan:
This was a man I used to love, admire, cherish and pray that one day I will be like him.
All of a sudden the man joined the evil party and changed.

What amazes me most is despite his eloquence and high intelligence, he's yet to see how he's been tossed and kicked around by the same Fool'anis he wasted igbo sons and daughters blood on.

Well, like they say Karma knows the house of err one. Even if u r homeless.

Welcome to the month of June my people my people! The month Awolowo was disgraced, the month Abiola was disgraced, and the month Tinubu shall be disgraced too!

The pic below represents The North and Tinubu.
The monkey represents the North., the hen represents Tinubu cheesy

You will just die like a rat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu / Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously / Musa-Lawal Ozigi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.