Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Amaechi To Be Buhari's Consensus Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Be Buhari's Consensus Candidate (421 Views)

Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Be Buhari's Consensus Candidate by Stanweezy(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2022
After meeting with Progressive governors, Buhari made it known to them that he will pick his succesor, why? because I believe his hands are clean, why picking some one, is it to cover his mess or what?

Under normal voting, Tinubu have more edge than other aspirant, if that should be the case why is Buhari looking for a successor.

It means he doesn't want Tinubu to succeed him, the reason behind that is best known to him but from my own perspective, it seems he wants to maintain a gentle man agreement of having a successor that is

1. Not a Muslim
2. Not from North
3. Not from south west because his VP is from their
4. Probably a successor from SS to pacify them because of GEJ

Though some northern governors wants a northern aspirant to challenge Atiku but Buhari is not looking towards that direction, probably if his anointed candidate lose (Amaechi) power will still be in the north that's win win for them.

Nobody will blame him for the loss rather he will blame the candidate poor outing at the same time see himself as a man that does not subjugate other region.

Just imagine Buhari anointing a Northerner or a Muslim picking the APC ticket and what Nigerians will see him as, a religious or ethnic bigot, I believed he doesn't want that.

My thought though.
Re: Amaechi To Be Buhari's Consensus Candidate by helinues: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
grin

Amaechi, the annointing palm oil

Oya switch monikers to revalidate yourself.

1,2,3 set go
Re: Amaechi To Be Buhari's Consensus Candidate by God1000(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2022
This is mere speculation
Re: Amaechi To Be Buhari's Consensus Candidate by Wailerint: 10:27pm On May 31, 2022
Your thoughts suggest your make up, and that’s why you’re not a successful politician…
If politicians think like you, I’m sure non of them will win SUG..
you think they’re foolish? Amechi that cannot win SS… no be only clean record.. you don go collect money from Amechi Abi?
You go return am soon

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Be Buhari's Consensus Candidate by helinues: 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
Wailerint:
Your thoughts suggest your make up, and that’s why you’re not a successful politician…
If politicians think like you, I’m sure non of them will win SUG..
you think they’re foolish? Amechi that cannot win SS… no be only clean record.. you don go collect money from Amechi Abi?
You go return am soon

Collect which money, anything against SW's interest is a bae to them

(1) (Reply)

Man's Pen!s Almost Bitten Off As He Crashed His Car ..... / The Ondo Church Massacre, A Call To General Weapons Preparedness / Tinubu Wins At Apc Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.