Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU (14517 Views)

UN General Assembly Rebukes US Embargo On Cuba / France And Germany Dodged Russia Arms Embargo To Sell Weapons To Russia / UN Security Council Rejects US Bid To Extend Iran Arms Embargo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Igbofam2: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
nedekid:

This is the last time I will tell you to ignore my post if you cannot be civil, if you will be uncouth. I am likely not your mate in age and other wise.
I warn you. Ignore my post until you decide to be civil!
Cc: Seun, and other mods, kindly take note.

Did i hurt your feelings? grin

But why on Earth would you think you know a whole lot more than the EU leaders and their structure?
I doubt you were ever a school prefect even how much more being in any position to know more than world leaders do cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Gabbriell: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Igbofam2:

Lmao the fact that you actually think you know more than they do about their country and their back up systems is just plain laughable and stupid. grin

No mind them...I just take them as jokers these days. They always appear to be in pain, I don't know why that's always the case.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by GenerationNext: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
babyboy4every1:
Why don't you put total embargo and see whio feels the heat the most. Mumu people. USA dey push unna anyhow. Winter is here already.
Must you comment. Winter is here, who told you winter is here. We are entering into summer and you are talking winter is here. You think these European countries are like Africa whose economies are wobbling.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Igbofam2: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gabbriell:

No mind them...I just take them as jokers these days. They always appear to be in pain, I don't know why that's always the case.

Indeed they are always in pain. They so badly want everything to work in favour of Russia that anytime they see anything anti Russian they literally go insane and start saying any rubbish just to help them cope with their insanity cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Holav(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
This ukraine-russia i have being following dis Hrn media news is propaganda and only Russia side news is genuine d day I notice dat putin fan boys don't have sense is dat western media dey claim is propaganda,then let d western media just headline dat Russia is making some progress in some part of d war they will believe it fast and be happy let reverse b d case dat ukraine is making good lead in d war they will claim it propaganda is dat not dumb especially nairaland and again they claim all British media is all about propaganda then d British media made a post about hunter Biden and a news about accused made by Russia dat USA have biolab in Ukraine omoh I was shock all putin fans boys quickly belive d news here all nairaland and they have already said all news reports by British media is propaganda and dat was still accusation. D day I give up on putin fan boys is d on Aljazeara post,when aljazeara post about Russia making good lead in d war they will b happy in d comment section and most people know dat Aljazeara will b reporting more Russia than Ukraine cause of d west then Aljazeara made a post about Ukraine making a good lead in some part of d war then in d comment section see most of dem trashing Aljazeara that Aljazeara has join western media that Aljazeara must not be reporting any Ukraine successful news na on dat day I know sey putin fan boys no get sense.come 2 putin fan boys on nairaland 2 I dey read comment they will b saying Ukraine is winning on social media dat in reality Russia is winning i wan ask question let's assume Ukraine is not making good lead in d war but saying Russia is winning in reality hw u take know u go 2 Ukraine go confam abi no b d same social media u take know sey Russia is winning no b stupidity b dat.lets all assume d west is lying saying Russia is saying d truth then u are mad firstly b4 d invasion d west u proclaim dat they are lying said dat Russia wil invade ukraine here on nairaland all putin fan boys saying d west is pushing 4 war dat Russia is not invading ukraine dat they are propagandist,there warrior putin denied d fact dat is not invading ukraine then what happen now,who is now lying between d 2 now b4 d invasion,Back 2 d media reporting dis war BBC,CNN,and other western media will all know dat they will b reporting more ukraine than Russia, then 2 d other side Rt news ,Chinese media and India news outlets will b reporting more Russia dan ukraine due 2 there take on Russia.Then back 2 nairaland u will b arguing with someone dat is brainwashed with western media news then proclaim your argument with fact u will b bringing Russia side news or Chinese,India news shey no b everybody know sey there news will counter each other and again if they are not using any Russia media outlets they will bring link of any western media 2 counter no b stupidity b dat western media u claim dat is propaganda.My take here is dat make putin fan boys no dey shout propaganda again bcus Russia 2 is a propaganda country dat thing baffle me dat all news must suit yr narrative dat Russia must win dis war I notice again must people supporting Russia is bcus dey dislike d west we all know d west are bad but assuming Russia is good I cant agree with u,if any Russia media made a news about I can't believe it,I will tamed it propaganda cause u assume d western media are propaganda news 2.i swear putin fan boys here on nairaland dey annoy me any news about Russia they don't care whether na fake news or not they will b jubilating on comment section let reverse b d case dat dey report about ukraine they will b fast shouting na lie or propaganda. Western media or Russia media,Chinese media will know there take on dis war b4 any truth will prevail it will going 2 be when d war is coming 2 an end then we will know who actually won d war but 4 now make everybody dey support who dey wan support without someone stupid will b saying na propaganda u dey read wetin u dey read, Na Reuters media I still notice small that try 2 balance there news small.Make putin fan boys try 2 get sense abeg
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Unshackled: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
US and NATO, world bullies, found their match Russia ��. The 2 have been known to bully weaker nations , I'm glad Russia is on their neck.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.
I think Russia is already bleeding.

If not for pride and to save face, Putin would go on a knee and plead.

Russia will never come out of this for many many years.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Invitationn: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
��❗Biden administration opposes Russian asset confiscation, - The New York Times

The White House is afraid that the confiscation of Russia's assets frozen due to sanctions could undermine the US's reputation as an investment haven, the White House told the NYT.

The US is trying to see if the confiscation of Russian funds might encourage other countries to convert their reserves into other currencies and keep them out of American hands. #UkraineWar #Russia #Ukraine
The war is an eye opener to everyone.
With your foreign reserve in the US, your balls are on a tight grip.
You are a slave to the US. Anytime you rebel against them they freeze your reserve.

Putin however knows their MO more than anyone. He's prepared for them.
By the time they're done with each other, both sides will sure feel the heat.

Most importantly, the world will be wary of investing in the US than ever.

5 Likes

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by seunny4lif(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Invitationn:

The war is an eye opener to everyone.
With your foreign reserve in the US, your balls are on a tight grip.
You are a slave to the US. Anytime you rebel against them they freeze your reserve.

Putin however knows their MO more than anyone. He's prepared for them.
By the time they're done with each other, both sides will sure feel the heat.

Most importantly, the world will be wary of investing in the US than ever.
The war shows the world of Western world and how they think for others
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Invitationn: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
tonididdy:
Stale news!
Always some, most.... Why not entirely!

They have tried everything and failed instead the ruble is at all time record high.
If anybody will be hurt the most, it's European pockets and it's not even winter yet grin

They should just swallow their prides and drink Putin's sweet oil!

you can't punish the Punisher!
They're making it seem as if they could predict India buying this much energy from Russia before the war.
Putin is obviously ahead of them in this game.
Before they finish deliberating Putin has gotten new buyers.

It's jackpot fro Brent! $2B loss for EU month-in-month-out for nothing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Invitationn: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
OneKinGuy:
India and China is, already buying alot of Oil from Russian ever since the war began and sooner of later, Germany will need to power its Economy machine and they will go back to Russian gas.
These are media sanctions mate.
They've ran out of sanctions, but they don't want to look helpless.
If you notice the war is already looking like the occupation of Palestine - no one is really talking about the war like before.

Just like the Russians mistakenly thought the operation would be quick and swift, same way the EU mistakenly thought their sanctions would cripple the Russian economy and end the war.
They're both wrong.
The reality however is that offensives on Ukraine still continues whilst the EU are sanctions bankrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Elsueno: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Both sides miscalculated in this conflict, d difference is,I think even Putin himself didn't expect sanctions on SWIFT....But he adapted & made a very risky gamble dat paid off....

The EU & US on the other hand plus thier international companies expected Putin to fall under the weight of unprecedented sanctions & Russians to revolt & turn against thier government after being denied westing "pleasures" like $$, Macdonald, twitch etc grin...They would then comeback to reap Russias natural resources cheaply( greedy mofos).

But instead the Russians stood by putin & d nigga just continues to get popular....While EU & US have being connered, too proud to admit thier mistakes

5 Likes

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by leobergy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Holav:
This ukraine-russia i have being following dis Hrn media news is propaganda and only Russia side news is genuine d day I notice dat putin fan boys don't have sense is dat western media dey claim is propaganda,then let d western media just headline dat Russia is making some progress in some part of d war they will believe it fast and be happy let reverse b d case dat ukraine is making good lead in d war they will claim it propaganda is dat not dumb especially nairaland and again they claim all British media is all about propaganda then d British media made a post about hunter Biden and a news about accused made by Russia dat USA have biolab in Ukraine omoh I was shock all putin fans boys quickly belive d news here all nairaland and they have already said all news reports by British media is propaganda and dat was still accusation. D day I give up on putin fan boys is d on Aljazeara post,when aljazeara post about Russia making good lead in d war they will b happy in d comment section and most people know dat Aljazeara will b reporting more Russia than Ukraine cause of d west then Aljazeara made a post about Ukraine making a good lead in some part of d war then in d comment section see most of dem trashing Aljazeara that Aljazeara has join western media that Aljazeara must not be reporting any Ukraine successful news na on dat day I know sey putin fan boys no get sense.come 2 putin fan boys on nairaland 2 I dey read comment they will b saying Ukraine is winning on social media dat in reality Russia is winning i wan ask question let's assume Ukraine is not making good lead in d war but saying Russia is winning in reality hw u take know u go 2 Ukraine go confam abi no b d same social media u take know sey Russia is winning no b stupidity b dat.lets all assume d west is lying saying Russia is saying d truth then u are mad firstly b4 d invasion d west u proclaim dat they are lying said dat Russia wil invade ukraine here on nairaland all putin fan boys saying d west is pushing 4 war dat Russia is not invading ukraine dat they are propagandist,there warrior putin denied d fact dat is not invading ukraine then what happen now,who is now lying between d 2 now b4 d invasion,Back 2 d media reporting dis war BBC,CNN,and other western media will all know dat they will b reporting more ukraine than Russia, then 2 d other side Rt news ,Chinese media and India news outlets will b reporting more Russia dan ukraine due 2 there take on Russia.Then back 2 nairaland u will b arguing with someone dat is brainwashed with western media news then proclaim your argument with fact u will b bringing Russia side news or Chinese,India news shey no b everybody know sey there news will counter each other and again if they are not using any Russia media outlets they will bring link of any western media 2 counter no b stupidity b dat western media u claim dat is propaganda.My take here is dat make putin fan boys no dey shout propaganda again bcus Russia 2 is a propaganda country dat thing baffle me dat all news must suit yr narrative dat Russia must win dis war I notice again must people supporting Russia is bcus dey dislike d west we all know d west are bad but assuming Russia is good I cant agree with u,if any Russia media made a news about I can't believe it,I will tamed it propaganda cause u assume d western media are propaganda news 2.i swear putin fan boys here on nairaland dey annoy me any news about Russia they don't care whether na fake news or not they will b jubilating on comment section let reverse b d case dat dey report about ukraine they will b fast shouting na lie or propaganda. Western media or Russia media,Chinese media will know there take on dis war b4 any truth will prevail it will going 2 be when d war is coming 2 an end then we will know who actually won d war but 4 now make everybody dey support who dey wan support without someone stupid will b saying na propaganda u dey read wetin u dey read, Na Reuters media I still notice small that try 2 balance there news small.Make putin fan boys try 2 get sense abeg

U no get work walahi,just dey pour ur bitterness for nl,your entire ancestors and generations will never match 1% of Putin's achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by MasterKernel: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
When India, UAE, and China have increased Russia oil and gas import by X3.
Japan still refused to leave Russia-Japan oil and gas deal because it’s very important for Japanese economy.

I’m surprised that UAE imports Russia oil and gas shocked

While "The United States is ready to assure transport and insurance companies in writing that Russian grain and fertilizer are not under US sanctions to help facilitate the export of these goods," said US Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield today.

Russia now need to add fertiliser and grain to part of Rubles deal.

Sometimes, sentiment beclouds logic. How will China increase her demand of Russian Oil suddenly? That means they'll renegade in other crude oil agreement(s), or expand other industries to accommodate extra crude.

They can't just buy because Europe is boycotting Russian Oil.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by seunny4lif(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
MasterKernel:

Sometimes, sentiment beclouds logic. How will China increase her demand of Russian Oil suddenly? That means they'll renegade in other crude oil agreement(s), or expand other industries to accommodate extra crude.

They can't just buy because Europe is boycotting Russian Oil.

China want to reduce its importation of oil and gas by Sea but since the war began they have increased import of Russia oil and gas then SOP have increased to capacity.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by MasterKernel: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
OneKinGuy:
India and China is, already buying alot of Oil from Russian ever since the war began and sooner of later, Germany will need to power its Economy machine and they will go back to Russian gas.

Is it that certain religion makes people think from their legs?

Tell me who's a bigger buyer of Russian Oil in the world? $500 million daily is what Russian makes from Euro Zone, and they're boycotting 70% and you're laying kindergarten hypothesis.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by MasterKernel: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Drenimarcus:
EU leaders cheesy. India is so cashing from "black gold" India buys oil from Russia on a discount and sells at a higher price to EU. Oil prices started to surge again, Russia sells less oil and makes more money. EU should let go, they are weak and toothless grin

You're far from primary economics theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
RiceProducers:
Too much propaganda from Russian toll factories about the propped up Rouble value and EU continuing consumption as if these would last for ever. Russia is actually a goner on many levels. It's cheap resources at discounted prices may be in demand for a while... but global recession is coming and EU is also stepping down its imports. That's impending disaster

The stupid war with Ukraine will wreak more destruction after in eco terrorism than all the damage the war did.

It is not looking too bright
oshee God has spoken
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by MasterKernel: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

China want to reduce its importation of oil and gas by Sea but since the war began they have increased import of Russia oil and gas then SOP have increased to capacity.

Europe buys on the daily Crude Oil worth $500 million everyday.

China is increasing from 750,000 barrels to 1.1 million. Increment of just 350,000 barrels, while losing Europe 3.5 million barrels.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by seunny4lif(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
MasterKernel:

Europe buys on the daily Crude Oil worth $500 million everyday.

China is increasing from 750,000 barrels to 1.1 million. Increment of just 350,000 barrels, while losing Europe 3.5 million barrels.
Pakistan and many Asia countries have increased or increasing purchase of Russia oil and gas, its even surprising to me that UAE imports Russia oil and gas
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Demolakay: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Atk1nson:
....will hurt Russia more over the long run. China and India alone cannot absorb their production volumes. It has lost it biggest customers for good..they wont be returning even after the war with Ukraine ends
It will hurt EU more Dan Russia,now Russia can sell less oil ND make more money because d price has skyrocketed now.secondly other nations will now buy Russia cheap oil ND sell it at exorbitant price to d EU.India ND UAE are already doing DAT.soo who lose? u knw d ansa.Let Europe continue to carry shoulder up,e go clear for Deir eyes.Hope u know as at tday,d USA government is now giving letter of credence to buyers of Russia fertilizer ND grains,because dey refuse to buy, thinking d commodities are under sanctions,ND it's affecting d world.Hunger no b anybody mate.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Demolakay: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Atk1nson:
....will hurt Russia more over the long run. China and India alone cannot absorb their production volumes. It has lost it biggest customers for good..they wont be returning even after the war with Ukraine ends

It will hurt EU more Dan Russia,now Russia can sell less oil ND make more money because d price has skyrocketed now.secondly other nations will now buy Russia cheap oil ND sell it at exorbitant price to d EU.India ND UAE are already doing DAT.soo who lose? u knw d ansa.Let Europe continue to carry shoulder up,e go clear for Deir eyes.Hope u know as at tday,d USA government is now giving letter of credence to buyers of Russia fertilizer ND grains,because dey refuse to buy, thinking d commodities are under sanctions,ND it's affecting d world.Hunger no b anybody mate.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by engrchykae(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Atk1nson:
apart from Germany, who in Europe have a big purchasing power?

4 Likes

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by MasterKernel: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Pakistan and many Asia countries have increased or increasing purchase of Russia oil and gas, its even surprising to me that UAE imports Russia oil and gas

Great China couldn't do add more 345,000 barrels, yet... You're talking of 50,000 barrels.

I'm talking of 3.5 million barrels deficit.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by darediamond(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
Breakingviews: Oil embargo will hurt Putin more than EU

After some hesitation, the European Union has decided to ban most Russian oil imports.

Replacing Urals crude with more expensive Brent will swell the bloc’s already red-hot energy bill. Still, the move will shrink Moscow’s most lucrative export revenue source and help stunt Vladimir Putin’s war machine.

The bloc’s new sanctions package, due to be formalised by EU leaders later on Tuesday, envisages an immediate ban on 75% of Europe’s imports of Russian crude.

This will rise to 90% by year end. The partial embargo is intended to allow naysayer Hungary and other landlocked countries to continue to import Russian oil via pipeline.

The uneven implementation of Europe’s most powerful sanctions tool is an eyesore. It will also result in a higher energy bill for already strained consumers.

The EU has been importing between 3 and 3.7 million barrels of Russian Urals oil per day, says Rystad Energy. Replacing 75% of that with $120-a-barrel Brent would imply an extra cost of at least $2 billion a month.

Yet the embargo is still significant. Russian exports of crude oil and condensate amounted to $110 billion, more than a fifth of Moscow’s entire commodity export proceeds in 2021.

Even though oil can be more easily shipped elsewhere than gas, Russia will struggle to fully replace those lost EU exports.

India has been buying record amounts of discounted Russian crude, but is already running its refineries above their official capacity, RBC analysts say.

China has yet to ramp up imports, but its economy is less buoyant following extensive Covid lockdowns. And the EU embargo will discourage non-Russian tankers from transporting Moscow’s crude.

Russia could earn at least $8.1 billion per month by exporting 3 million barrels per day to the EU at current Urals crude prices.

Rystad analysts say Moscow may be able to reroute at best 1 million of the barrels previously destined for the EU, implying that exports of 3 million barrels will quickly shrink to just 1.75 million barrels.

That means lost revenue of at least $3.4 billion per month in the initial phase of the embargo, or just over 40% of Moscow’s estimated monthly proceeds from EU exports, Breakingviews calculations show.

That loss could rise to at least $4.5 billion a month once the full EU ban kicks in. The EU oil embargo will hurt Russia more than Europe.

https://www.reuters.com/breakingviews/oil-embargo-will-hurt-putin-more-than-eu-2022-05-31/

PUTIN PUTTING THEM THE IDOL WORSHIPPERS IN EUROPE IN CHECK.

The handwriting on the wall is clear. If you have relatives in Europe expecially Britain, Warn them about what is about to start happening. Advise them to have plan B, C, D, E to infinity.

Russia can do and undo.

The Hitler In Putin Is Rising Faster than before!!

Russia is not Germany!!!
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by NaijaCars4sale: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
This war needs to stop soon
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by seunny4lif(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
MasterKernel:

Great China couldn't do add more 345,000 barrels, yet... You're talking of 50,000 barrels.

I'm talking of 3.5 million barrels deficit.
3.5M barrels can be bought bro
It’s called redirecting
Wait till Russia and China finish the second POS2
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by darediamond(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
leobergy:

U no get work walahi,just dey pour ur bitterness for nl,your entire ancestors and generations will never match 1% of Putin's achievements.
grin
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by MasterKernel: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

3.5M barrels can be bought bro
It’s called redirecting
Wait till Russia and China finish the second POS2

Oga... Wake up! 3.5 million barrels ($500,000,000) is what Europe but from Russia everyday.

Who'll try that, Africa, India or China?

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by seunny4lif(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
MasterKernel:

Oga... Wake up! 3.5 million barrels ($500,000,000) is what Europe but from Russia everyday.

Who'll try that, Africa, India or China?
That’s the price because of high cost of oil.
Less oil in market means high prices for oil as oil is around $110 per barrel unless Iran and Venezuela start producing immediately.

Even today Austria biggest oil company begin paying for Russia oil and gas in Russia demanded.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by ken6488(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
quentin06:
Plan to stop use of combustion engines implemented.
Do you know how long it took to convert from steam/ coal to crude oil?

It is not over night
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Ofodirinwa: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yankee101:
Oil prices going up but nothing is being paid into Nigeria’s accounts

There was IBB’s gulf windfall
This is buhari’s Russian windfall

Either buhari is a big thief or his appointees are
Or most sadly, both. But probe this nonsense after he leaves office

Nigeria does not control a drop of it's oil. 100% of its oil is in the hands of foreign oil companies. The oil the whole of Nigeria shares is the tax revenue from that oil, not the actual money from the oil. If we are taxing at 10% then that 10% is all of the money 'Nigeria' makes from oil.

The increase from the Russia situation is being stolen. Either by the foreigner companies or Buhari but oil companies in Nigeria report their own revenue and refuse audit so they tell Buhari what they give him.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 2:41am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
EU needs to take a nem.con decision and put Putin where he belongs, they are wittingly and unwittingly funding Putin's war by continue buying Russia's oil
lol the only thing that made EU enterprises was the supply of cheap energy from Russia. have you not see. the inflation in the EU now, it going out of control. in Greece energy cost have gone 300% the truth is the EU and Russia had a symbiotic relationship going on. so please don't be walleyed by all this western propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapist Cries In Court After Victim Describes His PENIS As "TINY" / Emmerson Mnangagwa To Be Sworn In As Zimbabwe President On Friday / Which country on the African continent is most developed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.