Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU (14515 Views)

UN General Assembly Rebukes US Embargo On Cuba / France And Germany Dodged Russia Arms Embargo To Sell Weapons To Russia / UN Security Council Rejects US Bid To Extend Iran Arms Embargo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 2:46am On Jun 02, 2022
babyboy4every1:
Why don't you put total embargo and see whio feels the heat the most. Mumu people. USA dey push unna anyhow. Winter is here already.
pricisely. the US is virtually self reliant as far as natural resources are concerned the EU is very far from it. infact the little natural resources they had is all depleted hence the love affair with Russia.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 2:51am On Jun 02, 2022
OneKinGuy:
India and China is, already buying alot of Oil from Russian ever since the war began and sooner of later, Germany will need to power its Economy machine and they will go back to Russian gas.
even the US it self is buying more oil from Russia
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 2:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Atk1nson:
....will hurt Russia more over the long run. China and India alone cannot absorb their production volumes. It has lost it biggest customers for good..they wont be returning even after the war with Ukraine ends
but the rest of Asia can.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 2:53am On Jun 02, 2022
whitebeard:
In the end america gains the most from this war.. grin

People never learn.

Don't fccking trust the Americans.
you are spot on followed by China. the biggest looser are Ukraine and the EU
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 2:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Nigerians have an unhealthy relationship with western news. 9 times out of 10 when the west reports the Nigeria you know, they are wrong or uninformed, but you as a Nigerian will be trusting them to tell you about everywhere else.

not only news we seem to be importing western culture too at a far alarming rate.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 2:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Igbofam2:
Putin has clearly bitten off more than he can chew.

EU is ramping up the punishment and there is no going back anymore
be real man. stay off cnn
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 2:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Yankee101:
Oil prices going up but nothing is being paid into Nigeria’s accounts

There was IBB’s gulf windfall
This is buhari’s Russian windfall

Either buhari is a big thief or his appointees are
Or most sadly, both. But probe this nonsense after he leaves office
Nigeria matter is very peculiar indeed. this is a time to cash out but our own different.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Igbofam2: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2022
abeggnow:
be real man. stay off cnn

Continue being a wimp by staying on TASS. Real men avoid TASS
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by MasterKernel: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

That’s the price because of high cost of oil.
Less oil in market means high prices for oil as oil is around $110 per barrel unless Iran and Venezuela start producing immediately.

Even today Austria biggest oil company begin paying for Russia oil and gas in Russia demanded.

Non of these analysis cushions 3.5 barrels per day of Europe Russian Oil.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by seunny4lif(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2022
MasterKernel:

Non of these analysis cushions 3.5 barrels per day of Europe Russian Oil.
Well, we will see.
I will remind you then, that I said so
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Igbofam2:

Continue being a wimp by staying on TASS. Real men avoid TASS
i am no wimp . if you see me u will know. i have never read or watched anything on TASS. because its usually in Russian and i dont speak Russian. but even in the US they know CNN is a propagator of false news.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Igbofam2: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2022
abeggnow:
i am no wimp . if you see me u will know. i have never read or watched anything on TASS. because its usually in Russian and i dont speak Russian. but even in the US they know CNN is a propagator of false news.

You are a wimp if in your head you believe that only CNN exists and is the only news source in the world when Aljazeera, sky news, BBC and others exist.

Stop being a wimp. Reason intelligently

2 Likes

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by abeggnow: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Igbofam2:

You are a wimp if in your head you believe that only CNN exists and is the only news source in the world when Aljazeera, sky news, BBC and others exist.

Stop being a wimp. Reason intelligently
is it not funny that on social media people are usually quick to abuse because they cant be spanked. i understand though its a sign of weakness. you can carry on ny child.

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by babyboy4every1: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Belial06:

You need to travel out so you know what weather is. Winter isn't even close. Summer is around the corner they are exiting spring. And enter summer already undecided

Always talking about what you don't know undecided
Winter is here already and winter is already close, what's the difference
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by Belial06: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
babyboy4every1:

Winter is here already and winter is already close, what's the difference

Winter is not close undecided

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by oluobi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jun/02/russia-economic-war-ukraine-food-fuel-price-vladimir-putin?CMP=share_btn_tw

Russia is winning the economic war - and Putin is no closer to withdrawing troops | Larry Elliott
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2022
babyboy4every1:
Why don't you put total embargo and see whio feels the heat the most. Mumu people. USA dey push unna anyhow. Winter is here already.

Winter just finished.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
darediamond:

PUTIN PUTTING THEM THE IDOL WORSHIPPERS IN EUROPE IN CHECK.

The handwriting on the wall is clear. If you have relatives in Europe expecially Britain, Warn them about what is about to start happening. Advise them to have plan B, C, D, E to infinity.

Russia can do and undo.

The Hitler In Putin Is Rising Faster than before!!

Russia is not Germany!!!

You’ll feel the crunch worse than they will. Not only does Nigeria depend on imports but do you know how much remittances flow into Nigeria from Europe? Almost $20 billion every year. Now subtract that from your economy.
If relatives in Europe are doomed they can’t send money to Nigeria. Who’ll replace that?
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
nedekid:

And what is the alternative to combustion engines?

I haven’t bought fuel in over 2 years. I charge my car and go, so do many others. Last Summer I drove across the US without a drop of fuel.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by nedekid: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I haven’t bought fuel in over 2 years. I charge my car and go, so do many others. Last Summer I drove across the US without a drop of fuel.
Yes, I know about electric cars. And they are really nice. Drove one recently and the torque was something else.
The issue is how do you generate the electricity to charge them? fossil fuel?
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
nedekid:

Yes, I know about electric cars. And they are really nice. Drove one recently and the torque was something else.
The issue is how do you generate the electricity to charge them? fossil fuel?

I’m not responsible for generating electricity, only using it. The source doesn’t matter, end users not needing fuel is still cutting down on the use of fossil fuels.
Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by useni1: 4:50am On Jun 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’ll feel the crunch worse than they will. Not only does Nigeria depend on imports but do you know how much remittances flow into Nigeria from Europe? Almost $20 billion every year. Now subtract that from your economy.
If relatives in Europe are doomed they can’t send money to Nigeria. Who’ll replace that?
shut up your mouth you this old cargo. how much of Nigeria stolen money goes to Europe and America? I drive my car without a drop of fuel. mumu husbandless 60 yrs old methuselah. I will deal with you and teach you sense. Witch

1 Like

Re: Oil Embargo Will Hurt Putin More Than EU by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2022
useni1:
shut up your mouth you this old cargo. how much of Nigeria stolen money goes to Europe and America? I drive my car without a drop of fuel. mumu husbandless 60 yrs old methuselah. I will deal with you and teach you sense. Witch

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Be careful and protect yourself and your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mali Soldiers Seize Power After Palace Attack / German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% / Rapist Cries In Court After Victim Describes His PENIS As "TINY"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.