Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine (14889 Views)

Hamas Sends A Barrage Of Rockets To Israel / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by lecowas: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good. The war should end quickly abi Russia dey mad ni? undecided
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by goodheart01: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sunofgod:
Proxy warfare.....China should also send Russia some equipment to test on Ukrainians

China should also send Russia weapons? Is Russia now so weak? U Pro-Russians are comedians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Holav(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
This ukraine-russia i have being following dis Hrn media news is propaganda and only Russia side news is genuine d day I notice dat putin fan boys don't have sense is dat western media dey claim is propaganda,then let d western media just headline dat Russia is making some progress in some part of d war they will believe it fast and be happy let reverse b d case dat ukraine is making good lead in d war they will claim it propaganda is dat not dumb especially nairaland and again they claim all British media is all about propaganda then d British media made a post about hunter Biden and a news about accused made by Russia dat USA have biolab in Ukraine omoh I was shock all putin fans boys quickly belive d news here all nairaland and they have already said all news reports by British media is propaganda and dat was still accusation. D day I give up on putin fan boys is d on Aljazeara post,when aljazeara post about Russia making good lead in d war they will b happy in d comment section and most people know dat Aljazeara will b reporting more Russia than Ukraine cause of d west then Aljazeara made a post about Ukraine making a good lead in some part of d war then in d comment section see most of dem trashing Aljazeara that Aljazeara has join western media that Aljazeara must not be reporting any Ukraine successful news na on dat day I know sey putin fan boys no get sense.come 2 putin fan boys on nairaland 2 I dey read comment they will b saying Ukraine is winning on social media dat in reality Russia is winning i wan ask question let's assume Ukraine is not making good lead in d war but saying Russia is winning in reality hw u take know u go 2 Ukraine go confam abi no b d same social media u take know sey Russia is winning no b stupidity b dat.lets all assume d west is lying saying Russia is saying d truth then u are mad firstly b4 d invasion d west u proclaim dat they are lying said dat Russia wil invade ukraine here on nairaland all putin fan boys saying d west is pushing 4 war dat Russia is not invading ukraine dat they are propagandist,there warrior putin denied d fact dat is not invading ukraine then what happen now,who is now lying between d 2 now b4 d invasion,Back 2 d media reporting dis war BBC,CNN,and other western media will all know dat they will b reporting more ukraine than Russia, then 2 d other side Rt news ,Chinese media and India news outlets will b reporting more Russia dan ukraine due 2 there take on Russia.Then back 2 nairaland u will b arguing with someone dat is brainwashed with western media news then proclaim your argument with fact u will b bringing Russia side news or Chinese,India news shey no b everybody know sey there news will counter each other and again if they are not using any Russia media outlets they will bring link of any western media 2 counter no b stupidity b dat western media u claim dat is propaganda.My take here is dat make putin fan boys no dey shout propaganda again bcus Russia 2 is a propaganda country dat thing baffle me dat all news must suit yr narrative dat Russia must win dis war I notice again must people supporting Russia is bcus dey dislike d west we all know d west are bad but assuming Russia is good I cant agree with u,if any Russia media made a news about I can't believe it,I will tamed it propaganda cause u assume d western media are propaganda news 2.i swear putin fan boys here on nairaland dey annoy me any news about Russia they don't care whether na fake news or not they will b jubilating on comment section let reverse b d case dat dey report about ukraine they will b fast shouting na lie or propaganda. Western media or Russia media,Chinese media will know there take on dis war b4 any truth will prevail it will going 2 be when d war is coming 2 an end then we will know who actually won d war but 4 now make everybody dey support who dey wan support without someone stupid will b saying na propaganda u dey read wetin u dey read, Na Reuters media I still notice small that try 2 balance there news small.Make putin fan boys try 2 get sense abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Teazer4:
don’t mind the OP,
This was US ambassador to the UN Linda Thomas-Greenfield’s statement yesterday

Look, it’s very very simple. We have been clear from day one that we will provide Ukraine with weapons to defend itself from Russian aggression, to defend itself inside its borders, to fight against Russia,” Thomas-Greenfield told reporters at a press conference marking the end of Washington’s presidency over the UN Security Council. “We’re not providing any weapons that will allow the Ukrainians to attack Russia from inside of Ukraine, and President [Joe] Biden has been very clear on that.”

We’re not going to become [a] party to the war,” she added.

That’s clear enough, if he needs proof , make e go search YouTube…. USA no be mumu, they only want Ukraine to defend their territory not attack Russia, cos if dem give em those weapons dem sign their death warrant be that cos there will be nothing left to rebuild, the momentum go swing sef….
cap
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by stanluiz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
No has monopoly over destruction.

Welcomed development!

If a mere Javeline can cause so much damage to the Russian army, American advanced weaponry will cause X10 of what javeline`s did.
Welcome development for Ukraine destruction cheesy cheesy

All the missiles and artillery bombardment will end up in Ukraine territory. Non will enter Russia territory.

I pity Ukraine. This is a proxy war between Us and Russia but Ukraine allowed its territory to be used. Towns and cities destroyed. Millions of Ukraine refugees.

US knows that Ukraine can't win this war but they keep selling weapons so that their Military and arms industries will massively make billions of dollars and cash out. We all know war sustain US economy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Frankly it won't change the outcome of this war. The Donbass will fall to the Russians.

2 Likes

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by YeyeGbami: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Teazer4:
don’t mind the OP,
This was US ambassador to the UN Linda Thomas-Greenfield’s statement yesterday

Look, it’s very very simple. We have been clear from day one that we will provide Ukraine with weapons to defend itself from Russian aggression, to defend itself inside its borders, to fight against Russia,” Thomas-Greenfield told reporters at a press conference marking the end of Washington’s presidency over the UN Security Council. “We’re not providing any weapons that will allow the Ukrainians to attack Russia from inside of Ukraine, and President [Joe] Biden has been very clear on that.”

We’re not going to become [a] party to the war,” she added.

That’s clear enough, if he needs proof , make e go search YouTube…. USA no be mumu, they only want Ukraine to defend their territory not attack Russia, cos if dem give em those weapons dem sign their death warrant be that cos there will be nothing left to rebuild, the momentum go swing sef….

You get the drift.
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by pansophist(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
How can Russia loose in this war? Its impossible. Worse come to worse, they nuke Ukraine once and for all. Seems like Putin being careful is seen as weakness. Typical of idiots.

Russia has more army due to its over x3 of Ukrainian population, is a defense powerhouse that designs and manufacture everything it needs militarily. Ukraine simply can not defeat Russia no matter how much weapon is pumped into it. Its a future impossible tense.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by generalwo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Russia have no way to save its face again after this shit show..... Everyone thought that with all the shows and parades and missile testing, Ukraine would be under Russian rule by now...... Putin made a mockery of Russia and even if he manages to defeat Ukraine now, it would be too late to save the face of Russia....... Zielenzky will always be my hero and role model...... Glory glory Ukraine!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by abobote: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nice, Russia must not win this war
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by UrPapa: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
What about the ones they sent b4
Are dey outdated ones?

3 Likes

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
IrepChrist:

Check for the dictionary meaning of war please...
May God forgive you.

You better keep quiet there.
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by TobiAbuja: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
He can only blame himself

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by mipeesoft(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aren't you ashame bros? The war started in February 2022 and we are in June 2022, the comedian president of Ukraine is yet to be captured by the war expert president of powerful Russia. Abeg make you dey make sense small at times.
IrepChrist:

Check for the dictionary meaning of war please...
May God forgive you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Eagba(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
ocelot2006:
Frankly it won't change the outcome of this war. The Donbass will fall to the Russians.
what happens when it falls and you can't keep. The ukrainians only have to fight till December and watch how the rus will get tired.
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by mipeesoft(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aren't you ashame bros? The war started in February 2022 and we are in June 2022, the comedian president of Ukraine is yet to be captured by the war expert president of powerful Russia. Abeg make you dey make sense small at times.
anonymous1759:
grin
Mr Comedian will be overthrown when the reality on ground outgrows propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Daestro3: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
pansophist:
How can Russia loose in this war? Its impossible. Worse come to worse, they nuke Ukraine once and for all. Seems like Putin being careful is seen as weakness. Typical of idiots.

Russia has more army due to its over x3 of Ukrainian population, is a defense powerhouse that designs and manufacture everything it needs militarily. Ukraine simply can not defeat Russia no matter how much weapon is pumped into it. Its a future impossible tense.

Russia have nukes.

But Russia cannot fire nukes because of the "first use policy"

If it fires nukes at Ukraine, then USA, UK and other NATO members will nuke it.

It's a bad idea to be the one to fire a nuke first especially against a country with no nuke like Ukraine.

If Russia will fire a nuke then its like saying 'I have already lost everything what more can I loss?'

Having more army is not the koko. It's the amount you can mobilize and take care of at the same time.

Russia cannot take all of its army to Ukraine at once or even gradually. Secondly there's need for food, and all the other essentials

1 Like

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by pansophist(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Daestro3:
Russia have nukes.

It's a bad idea to be the one to fire a nuke first especially against a country with no nuke like Ukraine.

If Russia will fire a nuke then its like saying 'I have already lost everything what more can I loss?'

Having more army is not the koko. It's the amount you can mobilize and take care of at the same time.

Russia cannot take all of its army to Ukraine at once or even gradually. Secondly there's need for food, and all the other essentials

Russia do not have a "no first use policy". Russia's nuclear policy is that it will be used when the existence of the state is under threat.

Even if Russia nuke Ukraine, the UK, US or whoever will not nuke Russia, because of something called MAD (mutual assured destruction). You can only nuke a country that can't nuke you back (eg when the US nuked Japan in ww2).

Russia can mobilise and take care of its army. What do you take Russia for? If Russia can mobilizer armies thousands of miles away in Syria to prevent the overthrow of Assad, why can't they do it in Ukraine which is just a stone throw from home?

Russia defeated nazi Germany remember, and that was over seventy years ago when they haven't been this sophisticated in weaponry. Don't underestimate Russia man.

Ukraine is a pawn. I'm sure you know that. It is just being used by the west to contain Russia. When this war is over and Russia's aim is accomplished, Kiev will be ignored permanently for good. Tale a clue from Georgia mate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chai, Russia is struggling to defeat a US proxy.

1 Like

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by IrepChrist: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
callme9mm:

You better keep quiet there.

Ok Sir.
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by IrepChrist: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
mipeesoft:

My response wasn't to you. And the best news we really want to hear is the end of this whole thing. Go back and check who my response was for.
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
mipeesoft:

I don't have anything to say to you. Time is the answer to everything.
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by dappydozzy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Joe biden is teaching Putin Unforgettable lesson.

How can you compare a superpower country with a declining and dying empire, US spends $773 billion on its military annually, that's more than the next 10 countries combined, which are
China, India, Russia, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Germany, France, Japan, South Korea and Israel with close to 800 military bases across the world

Let's give respect to who deserves it

The US does not have up to 800 military bases across the world maybe you wanted to say 80 ,majority of US bases are in the middle east and europe and with all those military bases they still fear China, the military might of a nation is not in how many bases you have, it is how modern your weapons systems are and your military strength i.e number of troops and reservists. China and North have one of the largest militaries in the World, China has a strong airforce and huge naval power. It is an imperialist country that builds military bases across the world exposing themselves to unnecessary terrorist attacks creating enemies for themselves.

1 Like

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by God1000(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
dappydozzy:

The US does not have up to 800 military bases across the world maybe you wanted to say 80 ,majority of US bases are in the middle east and europe and with all those military bases they still fear China, the military might of a nation is not in how many bases you have, it is how modern your weapons systems are and your military strength i.e number of troops and reservists. China and North have one of the largest militaries in the World, China has a strong airforce and huge naval power. It is an imperialist country that builds military bases across the world exposing themselves to unnecessary terrorist attacks creating enemies for themselves.
A little research will help you bro, just Google search

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by MT: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
stanluiz:
Welcome development for Ukraine destruction cheesy cheesy

All the missiles and artillery bombardment will end up in Ukraine territory. Non will enter Russia territory.

I pity Ukraine. This is a proxy war between Us and Russia but Ukraine allowed its territory to be used. Towns and cities destroyed. Millions of Ukraine refugees.

US knows that Ukraine can't win this war but they keep selling weapons so that their Military and arms industries will massively make billions of dollars and cash out. We all know war sustain US economy.

It does not need to end up in Russia territory but note that Russia is losing his military men. Their capabilities are being degraded. They are losing billions of USD in military hardware. It will cost a lot to replace all these and a few of the experienced high ranking officers are dead. It is a loss to Russia, Ukraine will be rebuilt by Russia seized money.

2 Likes

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
generalwo:
Russia have no way to save its face again after this shit show..... Everyone thought that with all the shows and parades and missile testing, Ukraine would be under Russian rule by now...... Putin made a mockery of Russia and even if he manages to defeat Ukraine now, it would be too late to save the face of Russia....... Zielenzky will always be my hero and role model...... Glory glory Ukraine!!!

Zelensky being your HERO dosen't stop the fact that Ukraine lost the war they could've avoided they lost more lives , infrastructure, military and land . For Nothing, their fellow European counterparts are vetoing their entry in the EU
The NATO & EU Mr comedian sold his country for he didn't achieve it. War is reality you've to win it not waiting for accolades or sympathy when it's a matter of life and death .
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by tamdun: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hope u guys realise that those weapons are not free, Ukraine getting deeper in debt

2 Likes

Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Demolakay: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Joe biden is teaching Putin Unforgettable lesson.

How can you compare a superpower country with a declining and dying empire, US spends $773 billion on its military annually, that's more than the next 10 countries combined, which are
China, India, Russia, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Germany, France, Japan, South Korea and Israel with close to 800 military bases across the world

Let's give respect to who deserves it
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Demolakay: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
mipeesoft:
ND by ur calculation,d war shld av lasted 3days.Even d war in Afghanistan lasted years! same in Libya, Syria,Iraq etc.ur d one Wu needed sense nt d person u quoted.
Re: US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine by Demolakay: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Daestro3:
Russia have nukes.

Ur actually right tho,bt d truth is all of NATO can be taken down by a nuke in minutes,due to Deir geographical sizes.only d USA ND Canada are big.i mean land size.D rest are just a small areas.A powerful nuclear weapon can erase Dem off d map in minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Let Me Down During My Impeachment - Robert Mugabe / China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.