Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Permutations For 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permutations For 2023 (332 Views)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permutations For 2023 by Zetra7: 6:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Here we go again, as primaries are currently rounding up, it will be fair to say that the true picture of the next Nigerian President is in sight.
Think it's time to evaluate the chief aspirants chances..

1.. Atiku Abubakar- For those who understand Nigeria politics, Atiku has already 65 percent chance of being the next President. Well above average, very unfortunate for the south as greed and selfishness has its consequences.

Atiku though has work to do, how to deal with Kwankwanso, Peter Obi and Wike.. These 3 former loyalists will be very instrumental to a clear winning.
Time will tell if Kwankwanso and Peter Obi will drop their ambitions as Igbo Votes and Kano votes is sugar and honey..

2. Rabiu Kwankwanso - The red cap chief is in a very interesting position and will act as a spoiler for any party. Of course , he has less than 10 percent chance of winning the presidency as Buhari is from same region and the cry of the south means he can't get a strong VP from the South.
This is the last chance of Kwankwanso to be relevant in national politics therefore he has only 2 choices.
- Collapse structure for Atiku for a lucrative position.
- Merge structure with Peter Obi and become his VP

I think the latter is ideal. If they win, he becomes VP for 8 years and go for the presidency.

3. PETER OBI - Will give him less than 30 percent chance of winning despite amassing a great number of young fans. In similar position like Kwankwanso and any greater chance of winning the presidency will require a calibre of Kwankwanso as VP then hoping APC produces another Northern or Muslim presidency.

Alternatively, merge with PDP and get a top position and prepare for presidency after Atiku if PDP wins...

3. TINUBU - Another very difficult position for the man who has given all to APC. First, he will need to win primaries which is not going his way with Buhari's gang sticking to Consensus. If Tinubu decides who becomes Governor in Lagos state, Buhari has right to decide who replace him.
Tinubu's chances stand at less than 40 percent as even if he wins the primary. He's already lost 40percent of SW Christian votes, lost SE and SS votes who he deliberately ignored during consultation. With Atiku emerging as Northern candidate, we have seen the brotherhood of the north in standing together, Tinubu has no change of winning Atiku.
More interestingly, he will want to gamble Moslem/Moslem ticket thereby alienating the Northern Christian votes as well..
2 choices for him.
- Collapse structure for Osibanjo
- Fight Osibanjo if he loses the primary and Support Atiku his business partner and long time friend.

I think he will choose the 2nd option at the end of the day if APC refuses to stand for him.

4. OSIBANJO - WIll give him less than 40 percent as well since he will be challenging Atiku , cutting southern votes with Peter OBi and paying for the sins of betrayal of Jagaban in the SW.
He has no solid political structure therefore will rely solely on Buhari for support.
Osibanjo has 2 choice to make
- Collapse structure for his Godfather for the sake of SW and ask for forgiveness
- Collapse structure with Amaechi for the Christian faith

He's in a very difficult position particularly if SW lose the presidency..

5 . AMAECHI - Surprisely Amaechi has Just about 50 percent chance if backed by Buhari especially with the North clinching PDP ticket. I think he will have SS , SE and Christian SW support , having a strong Northern vice will prop his chances..

He will have to convince the Northern backers of other APC candidates to throw in the lot for him. Of course the cry of the southern will be answered and the call for Igbo presidency will partially be answered. According to Buhari, he now wants a president that will be widely accepted.
If he gives it Tinubu, Tinubu's enemies will join Atiku, if gives to Osibanjo , Tinubu will pull structure.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not go to SS or SE for consultation knows he is not widely acceptable, Osibanjo fighting against the armies of his Godfather and already used 8 years of VP might not pass as APC wi be risking the irks of Jagaban so Amaechi have a huge edge..

Overall, I think that Atiku has the greatest chance of been Nigerian president, thanks to the foolishness of the South.

Finally, Atiku might be Cummin
Re: Permutations For 2023 by helinues: 6:28am On Jun 01, 2022
This plot is not for sale. Beware of my Son Henry

grin
Re: Permutations For 2023 by Belial06: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
This plot is not for sale. Beware of my Son Henry

grin

Pls provide the power of attorney, or the C of O.tomprove ownership of this land angry
Re: Permutations For 2023 by Ttalk: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Wack analysis.i want to see you anslyse why Anyim got only 14votes out of over 100 delegates from SE
Re: Permutations For 2023 by helinues: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Ttalk:
Wack analysis.i want to see you anslyse why Anyim got only 14votes out of over 100 delegates from SE

You dey mind the guy with his wack analysis.

Atiku is cummin yet he couldn't advice him to use CD when ADISA is real...

grin

Re: Permutations For 2023 by Belial06: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

You dey mind the guy with his wack analysis.

Atiku is cummin yet he couldn't advice him to use CD when ADISA is real...

grin

Oh now I see ,please ignore my earlier comment. I now understand.the level of grammar you can write.

Well done undecided
Re: Permutations For 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Ttalk:
100 votes from south east won't make him win , so we have it to the north to negotiate power ...it's called building bridges stop playing politics of hate
Re: Permutations For 2023 by God1000(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Only criminals are winning tickets
Re: Permutations For 2023 by yanabasee(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Atiku used dollars to win PDP primaries.....

This is the main reason he shouldn't be voted for.... He has already proven that he will do nothing than to steal and replace all the monies he has been wasting ever since he began to aspire for that position....

Tinubu on the other side is too old and he's a propagandist and he feels he's entitled to the seat and nobody should compete with him... Especially those he has given favours in the past....

Peter Obi should be made the key contender and should be 5he president.. He has refused to bribe people to get to presidency.. That's a very good quality of a good leader .. He has a good sense of economic management and risk management skills.. As our country is economically drained, he will be the only one to get us out of it...

If you've listened to his broadcast, he has given a convincing ideas of what he will do and practically stated it.

Corrupt elites will try to sabotage his efforts but if all Nigerians come together, we can achieve this and get a man that will get us to where we all wish to be.
Re: Permutations For 2023 by JAMO84: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Mpurumirin permutations
Re: Permutations For 2023 by WonderManly(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Me dey wait for them one after the other...

Re: Permutations For 2023 by Putinofrussia: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Zetra7:
Here we go again, as primaries are currently rounding up, it will be fair to say that the true picture of the next Nigerian President is in sight.
Think it's time to evaluate the chief aspirants chances..

1.. Atiku Abubakar- For those who understand Nigeria politics, Atiku has already 65 percent chance of being the next President. Well above average, very unfortunate for the south as greed and selfishness has its consequences.

Atiku though has work to do, how to deal with Kwankwanso, Peter Obi and Wike.. These 3 former loyalists will be very instrumental to a clear winning.
Time will tell if Kwankwanso and Peter Obi will drop their ambitions as Igbo Votes and Kano votes is sugar and honey..

2. Rabiu Kwankwanso - The red cap chief is in a very interesting position and will act as a spoiler for any party. Of course , he has less than 10 percent chance of winning the presidency as Buhari is from same region and the cry of the south means he can't get a strong VP from the South.
This is the last chance of Kwankwanso to be relevant in national politics therefore he has only 2 choices.
- Collapse structure for Atiku for a lucrative position.
- Merge structure with Peter Obi and become his VP

I think the latter is ideal. If they win, he becomes VP for 8 years and go for the presidency.

3. PETER OBI - Will give him less than 30 percent chance of winning despite amassing a great number of young fans. In similar position like Kwankwanso and any greater chance of winning the presidency will require a calibre of Kwankwanso as VP then hoping APC produces another Northern or Muslim presidency.

Alternatively, merge with PDP and get a top position and prepare for presidency after Atiku if PDP wins...

3. TINUBU - Another very difficult position for the man who has given all to APC. First, he will need to win primaries which is not going his way with Buhari's gang sticking to Consensus. If Tinubu decides who becomes Governor in Lagos state, Buhari has right to decide who replace him.
Tinubu's chances stand at less than 40 percent as even if he wins the primary. He's already lost 40percent of SW Christian votes, lost SE and SS votes who he deliberately ignored during consultation. With Atiku emerging as Northern candidate, we have seen the brotherhood of the north in standing together, Tinubu has no change of winning Atiku.
More interestingly, he will want to gamble Moslem/Moslem ticket thereby alienating the Northern Christian votes as well..
2 choices for him.
- Collapse structure for Osibanjo
- Fight Osibanjo if he loses the primary and Support Atiku his business partner and long time friend.

I think he will choose the 2nd option at the end of the day if APC refuses to stand for him.

4. OSIBANJO - WIll give him less than 40 percent as well since he will be challenging Atiku , cutting southern votes with Peter OBi and paying for the sins of betrayal of Jagaban in the SW.
He has no solid political structure therefore will rely solely on Buhari for support.
Osibanjo has 2 choice to make
- Collapse structure for his Godfather for the sake of SW and ask for forgiveness
- Collapse structure with Amaechi for the Christian faith

He's in a very difficult position particularly if SW lose the presidency..

5 . AMAECHI - Surprisely Amaechi has Just about 50 percent chance if backed by Buhari especially with the North clinching PDP ticket. I think he will have SS , SE and Christian SW support , having a strong Northern vice will prop his chances..

He will have to convince the Northern backers of other APC candidates to throw in the lot for him. Of course the cry of the southern will be answered and the call for Igbo presidency will partially be answered. According to Buhari, he now wants a president that will be widely accepted.
If he gives it Tinubu, Tinubu's enemies will join Atiku, if gives to Osibanjo , Tinubu will pull structure.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not go to SS or SE for consultation knows he is not widely acceptable, Osibanjo fighting against the armies of his Godfather and already used 8 years of VP might not pass as APC wi be risking the irks of Jagaban so Amaechi have a huge edge..

Overall, I think that Atiku has the greatest chance of been Nigerian president, thanks to the foolishness of the South.

Finally, Atiku might be Cummin
Atiku is going nowhere.
Tinubu triumphs.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Nigeria Movement LPNM / INEC Clears Air On PVC Revalidation Rumours / Tinubu And Atiku:do Nigerians Really Deserve To Suffer For 8 More Years~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.