Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu (213 Views)

A Prof’s Strange Indignation By Adeze Ojukwu / Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu / Provision Of A Solar Borehole Project To LEA Primary School By U-save Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu by JesusChristLord: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Adeze Ojukwu

Award-winning novelist, Dr. Chimamanda Adichie, was the guest speaker at the United States(US), Yale Law School 2022 Commencement.

Speaking at the high-profile event held on May 23, Adichie, urged the class to hold close to the ideals and goals they first entered law school with.

“I hope you know that idealism versus realism is a false choice,” she said. “And I hope you continue to refuse to accept that unacceptable things must remain as they are.”

The Yale Law School Class of 2022 was celebrated for its tenacity, strength, and community in Commencement ceremonies on May 23 on an exceptionally clear and sunny spring day in New Haven.

In her remarks, Dean Heather K. Gerken recounted the graduates’ unusual Yale Law School career.

https://devcomradar.org/photo-news-watch-chimamanda-adichie-speak-at-yale-law-school/

https://devcomradar.org/photo-news-watch-chimamanda-adichie-speak-at-yale-law-school/

Re: Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2022
One day this lady will become another African to rule United States. She is very focused and coordinated.
Re: Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu by God1000(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2022
She's a bluestocking paragon
Re: Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu by MadamVanessa(f): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

She would've been my idol but not for her feminist ideology. But again, I respect her so much.
Re: Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu by thesicilian: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Skyfornia:
One day this lady will become another African to rule United States. She is very focused and coordinated.
Constitutionally impossible
Re: Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu by yanabasee(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Skyfornia:

America doesn't work with your mind.....

If she's politically experienced, she could stand a chance... But if she's just a feminist with poetic and literature knowledge... She's going nowhere ...
Re: Photo News: Watch Chimamanda Adichie Speak At Yale Law School By Adeze Ojukwu by Saviourk: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2022
One of our own making us proud out there.More grace ma!

But her weird ideologies ... .

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Again!!! 1 Killed, 8 Injured Following Shooting At Phoenix Strip Mall / Must Everyone Own A Youtube Channel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.