Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

“FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri (16118 Views)

FFK: The Stomach Infrastructure Ambassador - Thisday / FFK: The COVID-19 Vaccines We Are Taking In Nigeria Are Not Bill Gates Vaccines / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Itopalucky(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
On May 29, 2022, former aviation minister, Chief Femi Fani Kayode congratulated former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, on his victory at the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential primaries, which held on May 28, 2022.

The congratulations was so effusive. Chief Fani Kayode described the Waziri Adamawa as a “formidable candidate”, and called his emergence an act of “justice”.

So, I was rather surprised that the same Femi, in a troubling 180 degree about turn in less than 24 hours, wrote a scathing piece attacking the emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in his piece ‘PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC.’

In that piece, Mr. Fani-Kayode described the PDP Presidential primaries as a “show of shame”. How could a process that he called ‘just’ only 24 hours before now suddenly become shameful. Is justice shameful? Methinks not!

Then, again, he says “This was not an election but a shameless gathering of corrupt souls.” Really? Where is the evidence for this beyond beer parlour gossip?

And then he amazingly called on INEC to annul a convention and its winner that he had just praised profoundly? Are we dealing with another strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

Even more bizarrely, Chief Fani-Kayode goes on to harangue the Peoples Democratic Party for giving its ticket to a Northerner, which in itself is a strange criticism, given the fact that for the last twelve months, Femi Fani-Kayode has been traversing Nigeria, telling whoever cares to listen that his preferred candidate for the office of the President of Nigeria come 2023 is Yahaya Bello, the incumbent Governor of Kogi state, who is, wait for it, a Northerner!

So, how do you even begin to situate these multiple contradictions coming from only one man? It reminds me of the response Christ got when he asked the demoniac from the Gerasenes what his name was. The man responded “my name is Legion, for we are many”-Mark 5:9.

It is hard to take the criticism of a man serious when you do not know which personality within him you would be dealing with on any given day.

And here he is accusing Atiku Abubakar and some phantom Northerners of having a hidden agenda of cheating the Rivers state Governor, Barrister Nyesom Wike.

But how can that be when Wike got much of his 237 votes from Northern delegates? Even more telling is the fact that Governor Wike himself blamed Southerners for his inability to emerge victorious.

Can Femi Fani-Kayode know where the shoe pinches on the legs of Governor Wike more than Governor Wike himself?

And why did he write that the South is wrong to perceive Muhammadu Buhari as an ethnic bigot? Really? Is this the same Femi? Any way, when ‘there are many of us’ you never can tell which personality you will be dealing with.

Because how can you eulogise a Buhari who on July 25, 2015 said “constituents, for example, gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%’?

And Buhari meant it. Look at how he has conducted his government in the last seven years?

And what did the Femi, who is now attacking Alhaji Atiku Abubakar over his Northernness (as if Waziri Atiku made himself a Northerner) say when a pregnant Northern woman named Harira, was killed with her four children in the South, just because she was identified as a Northerner?

He Kept quiet. Not a single word. Why? Yet he had plenty of sympathies for the shooting incidence in Texas.That is not the Femi we know, even taking into account the multiple personalities.

The 2023 elections should be about issues, not sentiments. And the main issue is that we need a man who has demonstrated in his own personal life that he can bring about prosperity for himself and others.

Why do I support Atiku Abubakar for President? Not because he is a Northerner. I support him for the following reasons:

He led the Economic Management Team that paid off Nigeria’s debt.

He privatised the telecom and cement industries, that exploded our GDP and created jobs.

He brought in technocrats into government.

He chaired the National Economic Council that brought GSM into Nigeria and which stabilised the Naira.

He pushed for the creation of the EFCC, and gave that corruption fighting body their first grant, from his budget, because they were created in between budgets.

He led the Obasanjo administration’s efforts to restore peace, law and order during the Sharia crisis of 2000.

In his private life, Atiku co-founded one of the largest oil and gas, and ports services firms in Africa in the 80s.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, through that company, and other companies in his Priam group of companies, personally employs more people than many state governments.

He is also the proprietor of the American University of Nigeria, Yola, which is one of the best private universities in Africa, as well as the first American-style university in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Through that institution, he has given full scholarship to over a hundred students, including some of the #ChibokGirls.

The conclusion of the matter is that Nigeria is too unstable to be further destabilised by unstable persons.

I understand that Femi has a pending court case for fraud. As a result, it is easy for the government, through the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to yank his chains and get him to say one thing today and the opposite tomorrow.

I sympathise with him, and I urge the public to also be compassionate with him, considering his ordeal. It cannot be easy being Yahaya Bello’s lackey, especially as Governor Bello is not known to be a lenient task master.

Reno Omokri is a Number One bestselling author, and the recipient of the Business Influencer of the Year 2022 award from Business Insider Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/pfbid0W78Epn3VYq2B7D73hbQiwy7wBkLbfzogSXnZjcHU6qE7dTg16qnGSjZ1a1w2gpU3l/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Fani Kayode is a typical Yoruba man.. he’s face is two...
Reno is a Fake idiot .. he don Dey fani taking his place in Atiku’s government

Atiku for President.. we stand well.

PDP!!!!! Power to the people !!
North 2023

Apc is evil.

33 Likes

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by GuyWise101(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Idiot writing about another idiot

I don't have time to read that bullshit.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2022
The scramble is a fight between them for whose master to lead us despite failing numerously in the past. they have failed to smell the coffee, they fail to realize we have long moved on...

Vote right, vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by oz4real83(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2022
24hrs was even too long for FFK to change his opinion. FFK is supposed to have eaten at least 3 times within those 24hrs and anybody that provides the necessary nourishments within those hrs will get positive reviews from him,. Obj once said that FFK's stomach determines his direction and opinion and his latest action exemplifies that.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Ojuntana: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Pot: You pitch black kettle!!

16 Likes

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Joezinho: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Itopalucky:

I understand that Femi has a pending court case for fraud. As a result, it is easy for the government, to yank his chains and get him to say one thing today and the opposite tomorrow.

I sympathise with him, and I urge the public to also be compassionate with him, considering his ordeal. It cannot be easy being Yahaya Bello’s lackey, especially as Governor Bello is not known to be a lenient task master.

These guys are intelligent. But you can be intelligent and foolish at the same time.. Reno is foolish but not stupid. Stupidity is a lack of intelligence while foolishness is lack of wisdom...

They are both intelligent but lack wisdom...

But this is a TKO from Reno... cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by abobote: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2022
This is very loud, a very hot shot fired here.

Even when we know these two as talkative, Reno most times, is more reasonable than, Femi anywhere belle face Kayode. And Reno is right on this.

The way FFK write most times, you won't need anyone to tell, that he is being sponsored to write those trash and all the somersaults.

Apart from the corruption tag on Atiku, by a jealous Obassanjo, who knelt down for a second term tickets. Atiku is most tribilize, Nigerian politician that will be on the ballot

3 Likes

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Talawaka: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2022
It was Harold Wilson, British Prime Minister ('64-'70 ; '74-'76), who once remarked that "a week is a long time in politics".

In 2022 Nigeria, Talawaka takes the view that a day is a long time in politics too grin Anything can happen at any minute, anywhere, and by any means.

Footnote: FFK and Omokri are two peas in a pod.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by izombie(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2022
I stopped reading anything from ffk when he joined apc. Reno is spot on regarding this.

1 Like

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by hisexcellency34: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Two asslickers

336 Likes 117 Shares

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Patriot9: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Idiot writing about another idiot

I don't have time to read that bullshit.
I dey tell you. grin

4 Likes

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Joezinho: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by OceanMaliya: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2022
FFK is in dilemma and confused that's why he keeps saying all these.
Itopalucky:

On May 29, 2022, former aviation minister, Chief Femi Fani Kayode congratulated former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, on his victory at the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential primaries, which held on May 28, 2022.

The congratulations was so effusive. Chief Fani Kayode described the Waziri Adamawa as a “formidable candidate”, and called his emergence an act of “justice”.

So, I was rather surprised that the same Femi, in a troubling 180 degree about turn in less than 24 hours, wrote a scathing piece attacking the emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in his piece ‘PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC.’

In that piece, Mr. Fani-Kayode described the PDP Presidential primaries as a “show of shame”. How could a process that he called ‘just’ only 24 hours before now suddenly become shameful. Is justice shameful? Methinks not!

Then, again, he says “This was not an election but a shameless gathering of corrupt souls.” Really? Where is the evidence for this beyond beer parlour gossip?

And then he amazingly called on INEC to annul a convention and its winner that he had just praised profoundly? Are we dealing with another strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

Even more bizarrely, Chief Fani-Kayode goes on to harangue the Peoples Democratic Party for giving its ticket to a Northerner, which in itself is a strange criticism, given the fact that for the last twelve months, Femi Fani-Kayode has been traversing Nigeria, telling whoever cares to listen that his preferred candidate for the office of the President of Nigeria come 2023 is Yahaya Bello, the incumbent Governor of Kogi state, who is, wait for it, a Northerner!

So, how do you even begin to situate these multiple contradictions coming from only one man? It reminds me of the response Christ got when he asked the demoniac from the Gerasenes what his name was. The man responded “my name is Legion, for we are many”-Mark 5:9.

It is hard to take the criticism of a man serious when you do not know which personality within him you would be dealing with on any given day.

And here he is accusing Atiku Abubakar and some phantom Northerners of having a hidden agenda of cheating the Rivers state Governor, Barrister Nyesom Wike.

But how can that be when Wike got much of his 237 votes from Northern delegates? Even more telling is the fact that Governor Wike himself blamed Southerners for his inability to emerge victorious.

Can Femi Fani-Kayode know where the shoe pinches on the legs of Governor Wike more than Governor Wike himself?

And why did he write that the South is wrong to perceive Muhammadu Buhari as an ethnic bigot? Really? Is this the same Femi? Any way, when ‘there are many of us’ you never can tell which personality you will be dealing with.

Because how can you eulogise a Buhari who on July 25, 2015 said “constituents, for example, gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%’?

And Buhari meant it. Look at how he has conducted his government in the last seven years?

And what did the Femi, who is now attacking Alhaji Atiku Abubakar over his Northernness (as if Waziri Atiku made himself a Northerner) say when a pregnant Northern woman named Harira, was killed with her four children in the South, just because she was identified as a Northerner?

He Kept quiet. Not a single word. Why? Yet he had plenty of sympathies for the shooting incidence in Texas.That is not the Femi we know, even taking into account the multiple personalities.

The 2023 elections should be about issues, not sentiments. And the main issue is that we need a man who has demonstrated in his own personal life that he can bring about prosperity for himself and others.

Why do I support Atiku Abubakar for President? Not because he is a Northerner. I support him for the following reasons:

He privatised the telecom and cement industries, that exploded our GDP and created jobs.

He chaired the National Economic Council that brought GSM into Nigeria and which stabilised the Naira.

He pushed for the creation of the EFCC, and gave that corruption fighting body their first grant, from his budget, because they were created in between budgets.

He led the Obasanjo administration’s efforts to restore peace, law and order during the Sharia crisis of 2000.

In his private life, Atiku co-founded one of the largest oil and gas, and ports services firms in Africa in the 80s.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, through that company, and other companies in his Priam group of companies, personally employs more people than many state governments.

He is also the proprietor of the American University of Nigeria, Yola, which is one of the best private universities in Africa, as well as the first American-style university in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Through that institution, he has given full scholarship to over a hundred students, including some of the #ChibokGirls.

The conclusion of the matter is that Nigeria is too unstable to be further destabilised by unstable persons.

I understand that Femi has a pending court case for fraud. As a result, it is easy for the government, through the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to yank his chains and get him to say one thing today and the opposite tomorrow.

Reno Omokri is a Number One bestselling author, and the recipient of the Business Influencer of the Year 2022 award from Business Insider Magazine.

Source: 2023.ng

https://2023.ng/ffk-the-strange-case-of-dr-jekyll-and-mr-hyde-by-reno-omokri/
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by OceanMaliya: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2022
FFK wanted to grab the moment because he is seeing Atiku is coming.
Itopalucky:

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by OceanMaliya: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Yahaya Bello should be very careful with FFK because the man can betray him at any moment
Itopalucky:

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by OceanMaliya: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2022
FFK is shameful and shameless person to the extent he can attack anybody even those that picked him up from grass to grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by OceanMaliya: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Imagine a person like FFK whose his case is still running around EFCC have the gut to called others with corrupt souls.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Jydology: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2022
This same FFK will be looking for ways to return to the PDP
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by OceanMaliya: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2022
PDP have been doing so much to people like FFK that were transformed from grass to grace but have the strength to attack the party.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Realestatevixen: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hm
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Spiff20(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Is Gov Bello even a Northerner?
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by tesppidd: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reno and FFK are 2 useful/useless idiots cut from the same cloth.

Only difference is that while FFK is constituting his nuisance on social media and in the field(in Nigeria), Reno is constituting his own nuisance only on social media...

332 Likes 1 Share

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Guyman02: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
It's like Reno pays nairaland for his topics to make FP frequently, there are many reasonable and enlightening articles that are buried inside this platform but any Jagbajantis comment from Reno goes straight to FP
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by MrAnele(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hunger bad
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Dikaveli2(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Umu mugu
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by BePrepared: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
oz4real83:
24hrs was even too long for FFK to change his opinion. FFK is supposed to have eaten at least 3 times within those 24hrs and anybody that provides the necessary nourishments within those hrs will get positive reviews from him,. Obj once said that FFK's stomach determines his direction and opinion and his latest action exemplifies that.

My belly ooo
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by DrAkpa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Femi is a typical Afonja.

Fear afonjas.

Even Satan dey learn work where dem dey

3 Likes

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by SailorUgo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
In all of FFKs atrocities, he stayed in the country to face it. That’s a real man.

Reno is a puppy who can only bark from the safety of overseas. grin

Both are just politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) / Some Senators Plot Akpabio’s Impeachment In Saudi Arabia / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.