Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Need Your Advise. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Your Advise. (239 Views)

Please I Need Your Advise / I Need Your Advise On Investment / Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise. by Ztech12(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Good day everyone here, I need your advise on the type of online genuine business that I can venture into with 50k to 100k that can give me at least 5k every month. It can be offline business as well. Aside my work I need extra income.

You contribution is needed.

Thanks and happy New month.
Re: I Need Your Advise. by ayoncox: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Ztech12:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Good day everyone here, I need your advise on the type of online genuine business that I can venture into with 50k to 100k that can give me at least 5k every month. It can be offline business as well. Aside my work I need extra income.

Chat me up on 08089456258

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise. by IncurableOptimi: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Ztech12:

Forex Trading
In my opinion get your own trading account registered in your name with any of the reliable brokers out there, have it funded with $100 or $150, then Pay for trade signals. You can search here on nairaland as there's a tonne of reliable Traders offering signal service. Personally I use trade signals from #moneymagnet and i can say the last one month with his signals has helped me raise my little funds substantially. You can search for his profile and posts using the name (moneymagnet)

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise. by Ztech12(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Thank you for your concern God bless you for this idea.

If I may ask, like how much does the signal cost ? And if you can recommend any broker. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advise. by IncurableOptimi: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Ztech12:
Thank you for your concern God bless you for this idea.

If I may ask, like how much does the signal cost ? And if you can recommend any broker. Thanks

Give him a follow @moneymagnet and ask the necessary questions if you feel you wish to use his service. altho i paid #11,000 for the month and if i would be honest with you, i funded $200 initial deposit and made back the signal fee just the first 10 days of using his signals.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise. by IncurableOptimi: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2022
And for the broker this is the one i use.
https://myinfinox.infinox.bs/en/login

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

KUDA Flexible Savings A Goal For Me / Hon. (prince) Boye Ologbese Seeks Collaboration Of Relevant Agencies, Ministrie / What Can An Extra 150k -500k Do For You Monthly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.