Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Trip To Malta and Gozo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Malta and Gozo (34272 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by AugustineSilva(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Absolutely Beautiful, One Day ���

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Xiaohei(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2022
When one has a strong passport, travelling will be fun and stress-free! A Nigerian passport is a heavy cross to carry. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by jessylaurel(f): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Is that not fresh bacon? shocked
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Fedrick100: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Una get money!!!
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by nony43(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders, it’s your girl Mstravelindiva (again)

Just a few pics from my recent trip to Malta! Malta is a beautiful (yet small) country in the middle of the Mediterranean (south of Sicily, north east of Tunisia), and I can see why Game of Thrones was filmed here! It’s simply beautiful!

It was my first time visiting so I didn’t know what to expect neither did I have any high expectations (which usually end up being the best vacations). Needless to say, Malta did not disappoint and I was blown away with the beauty of Malta, especially Gozo. Malta is an extremely friendly country and what I love most is how welcoming they are to foreigners (not just tourist but refugees and immigrants).

Here are the deets of my week stay there, I hope you enjoy the picture journey:

Split up my stay up between Westin Dragonara and the Hilton Malta. Both were considered 5* and will definitely not disappoint you. They are located in St. Julian’s. St Julian’s is where all the night life is and the best restaurants (imo) were in Valletta.

This was an incredible trip and now one of my top destinations!

Flights to Malta within Europe are incredibly cheap (saw as low as 30 Euros), and accommodations to fit all budgets are available.

Cities Visited:
Sliema
The Three Cities (Vittoriosa, Senglea and Cospicua)
Valletta
Mdina (Silent City)
Gozo Island (booked a private chartered tour through Yippee)
Marsaxlokk (fishing village)
Blue Lagoon (crystal lagoon and the blue grotto)

UNESCO Sites Visited:
Hypogeum
Ghar Dalam Caves
National Archaeology Museum

Wineries:
Wine tasting at Marsovin (Paola) and Ta Mena (Gozo)

Safe travels my friends and be well!

How is cost of living over there? How can I get a tour guide when I visit?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by aolaotan(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Nice pictures kiss

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2022
Valleta... So many Hollywood movies filmed in these narrow streets!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Just a few pics from my recent trip to Malta! Malta is a beautiful (yet small) country in the middle of the Mediterranean (south of Sicily, north east of Tunisia), and I can see why Game of Thrones was filmed here! It’s simply beautiful!

It was my first time visiting so I didn’t know what to expect neither did I have any high expectations (which usually end up being the best vacations). Needless to say, Malta did not disappoint and I was blown away with the beauty of Malta, especially Gozo. Malta is an extremely friendly country and what I love most is how welcoming they are to foreigners (not just tourist but refugees and immigrants).

Split up my stay up between Westin Dragonara and the Hilton Malta. Both were considered 5* and will definitely not disappoint you. They are located in St. Julian’s. St Julian’s is where all the night life is and the best restaurants (imo) were in Valletta.

Flights to Malta within Europe are incredibly cheap (saw as low as 30 Euros), and accommodations to fit all budgets are available.

Cities Visited:
Sliema
Valletta
Mdina (Silent City)

UNESCO Sites Visited:
Hypogeum
Ghar Dalam Caves

Wineries:

Can you give me a price estimate of what the trip cost you in total. My wife and I are planning a vacation to Europe this Christmas. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2022
When will we have such tourist village in the north and middle belt...it will happen, just.pray it will come sooner Dan later

PS** I have not travelled abroad therefore anyone that wants to go and needs a companion, am ur plug

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Cities Visited:
Sliema
Valletta
Mdina (Silent City)

UNESCO Sites Visited:
Hypogeum
Ghar Dalam Caves

Wineries:

angry
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2022
That your hand no fine Sha, E Just spoil the pics lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by BABANGBALI: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2022
I have never been to Malta before, but I've been to Gozo in Maiduguri several times, the people especially their girls are very friendly

Sergio Ramos : "When myself, Leo and Cristiano retires from football the media will go hungry. It's better they have saved the money they have earned for writing about us."
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Cities Visited:
Sliema
Valletta
Mdina (Silent City)

UNESCO Sites Visited:
Hypogeum
Ghar Dalam Caves

Wineries:

.....photoshop!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Lanshile(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva I went through ur profile and realised u really do travel a lot
Is it that u are been paid to travel around or u just have passion for it

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by sonety2k(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Visiting also some day

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by udemzeus(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin Lagos is a glorified slum. I wish we can build organized cities like this too someday

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by voltron14: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Malta - a small country.

Also where a lot of Game of Throne Episodes were shot.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Evidenx(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2022
You cant go to Malta and not drink Malta Guinness grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by BABANGBALI: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
When will we have such tourist village in the north and middle belt...it will happen, just.pray it will come sooner Dan later

PS** I have not travelled abroad therefore anyone that wants to go and needs a companion, am ur plug
would you go to Togo with me?
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

bro forget yor 1942 lyric ....it aint gonna work! (no oofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Ologundudu2020: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
Lol maddo

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Michelle70(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Ghar Dalam Museum and Caves
next time when you guys travel, try to ask the locals about their cost of living there so we will know what country to retire to

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by hkidola00(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Cities Visited:
Sliema
Valletta
Mdina (Silent City)

UNESCO Sites Visited:
Hypogeum
Ghar Dalam Caves

Wineries:

meenn..pls come to my aid, not financially,but I'm a footballer and I really need a team,I will source for the fund but I need some sort of connect,u could even be my agent,you make money when I sign a deal...pls help me...Malta is a good place to start

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by BABANGBALI: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Op do they have olosho at Malta? My trip to any country is incomplete without crossing their rivers

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Sammy07: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
next time when you guys travel, try to ask the locals cost of living there so we will know what country to retire to

Abi ooo.
I was trying hard to look for where she type am buh I no see
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by BoboNogoDie: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
OMG shocked shocked shocked
Malta is indeed a very fine place cool cool

The food, the atmosphere and other shit are amazing....

I would love to go there one day cheesy cheesy grin

But Family must chop
Other shìt kee u der cheesy
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by nedekid: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Jojopikin85:
how easy or hard to get malts visa?
You Wan japa go hustle there?
Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by BoboNogoDie: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Cheers!

All I have been seeing since is Malta, SO WHERE IS GOZO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by sukkot: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
but what kinda stupid food is all this wan na ? i swear abroad is overrated where is the ewedu and amala and goat meat na ? angry

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Qc1(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2022
Lagos state GDP is $33,679,000,000 (2022)

VS

Malta GDP is $17,190,000,000 (2021).

I decided to use Lagos for comparisons because Malta is a very small country of just 517,000 in population. It's not how big or how small a nation is, but how well it governed.

Change start with you and me!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by Oju4190: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2022
All this food....diabetes loading

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Malta and Gozo by dyera(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2022
No be this Malta apostle Paul shipwreck for Bible?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) / FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion / Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.