Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars (10268 Views)

What Will Ndigbo Do If PDP Does Not Zone Its Ticket To The SE? / Seyi Makinde On Lagos & 2023: APC Should Be Ready For Eviction In Lagos / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Flaagob: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why always Muslim

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by an0daGuy: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
lol grin

Tilumbu has come again with another format

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Mumusaphire: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Until we stop this tribal and religion bigot of a thing in this country before we can go forward. We will know that someone is not competent, yet due to his our tribe or religion, we will be shouting his d best. Let stop deceiving ourselves. Though I know only 30% are sane in this country, that is why we cant get good leader because the rest of 70% that not sane, are dominating all social media to campaign for bad leaders.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by LZAA: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Billingslord: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Foolish schorlars

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good you're right.

But I assure you that Atiku is sipping a bottle of Faro,waiting you.

He is undefeatable and smart politicians are moving towards him either in public or underground.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by franchasofficia: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is Buhari's preferred candidate and likely successor.

I saw this in a clear vision.

Congrats my amiable Prof and Pastor.

Please make sure you make a difference

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by MetaPhysical: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
My religion is Yoruba.

The thought of muslim Yoruba, christian Yoruba should be killed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by sencekompis: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Advocate500: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
After 2023 election the call for the dissolution of the country will be louder from the south west region.

They will turn to laughing stock going by their stand on eastern agitation.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by jrusky(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Here we go again. This is one of the thing I hate about ti's religion of pieces.

So is it only Muslim that are supporting Tinubu in SW? Did Tinubu even practise Islamic fanatism?

This particular religion always in their life looking for trouble and incites religion tension all their lives.

Living peacefully is like a sin to them. If this man is not stupid is this what he supposed to say at this very die minutes if not the evil spirit that follows them everywhere won't let them reason like a normal human.

Very useless set of people. Always want to create disaffection anywhere they are.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Advocate500: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
After a muslim rule this country for 8yrs another muslim want to replace him is well. Am nt igho but it high time muslim and christain go to their seperate ways the marraige is not working we are tired
do you need to be igbo before you can disagree with the current system?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by agadez007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
I thought they said that there is no such thing as Yoruba Muslim,that it’s a figment of Igbo people’s imaginations

Yoruba Christians are dumb,they are the ones doing “Yoruba is one” while the Yoruba Muslims are busy doing “Islam is one” with the north

Yoruba Christians,una good morning

6 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by jrusky(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Here we go again. This is one of the thing I hate about this religion of pieces.

So is it only Muslim that are supporting Tinubu in SW? Did Tinubu even practise Islamic fanatism?

This particular religion always in their life looking for trouble and incites religion tension all their lives.

Living peacefully is like a sin to them. If this man is not stupid is this what he supposed to say at this very die minutes if not the evil spirit that follows them everywhere won't let them reason like a normal human.

Very useless set of people. Always want to create disaffection anywhere they are.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Emekaonline: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Na ment abi malaria? angry

APC are not daft to give their ticket to a southerner, let alone a Yoruba Muslim. Say no to druggie!

only GEJ can challenge Atiku. The competition is between GEJ and Atiku

By the time APC gives their ticket to a southerner, I hope you will do the needful so that political urchins can be reduced on this forum for good
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by DownChelsea(f): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
APC!

CHANGE!!!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's better a Northern Muslims takes over from buhari since APC wants a Muslim to take over from buhari...
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by LIGHTROOM: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Blasphemous statement
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Housing(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Supported
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Raph82(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Where are these ones from and which kind of formula is this? Must everyone open mouth & talk? The one your superior northern muslim is currently running has turned out to be the worst disaster that has ever happened to us in the history of this country, you religious bigots still have the effrontery to be spewing out thrash. What a brash!!!
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Funflipper: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Na ment abi malaria? angry

APC are not daft to give their ticket to a southerner, let alone a Yoruba Muslim. Say no to druggie!

only GEJ can challenge Atiku. The competition is between GEJ and Atiku

in other words the competition is between north and north because GEJ is representing Miyeti Allah and not the south.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by PointZerom: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Putinofrussia:

The Fulanis have something to hide.They always fight tooth and nail against a Muslim from Yorubaland becoming the president.
Probably Ilorin.
They like it or not,the emir in Ilorin today will be the last one.Yoruba have taken over.

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Miracle2020: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very foolish man. Those mumu Christians that are supporting the drug Lord,your eyes go open las las.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Raph82(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
agadez007:
I thought they said that there is no such thing as Yoruba Muslim,that it’s a figment of ibo people imaginations

Yoruba Christians are dumb,they are the ones doing “Yoruba is one” while the Yoruba Muslims are doing “Islam is one” with the north

Yoruba Christians,una good morning
What they fail to realise is that northern Muslims don't count southern Muslims as pure Muslims, they call them Kaferi (unbelievers). No wonder they won't allow any southern Muslim to stand before them and lead prayers in their mosques. Those who stay in the north will know better.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Miracle2020: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
It's better a Northern Muslims takes over from buhari since APC wants a Muslim to take over from buhari...
and where did you get that?
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by John4B: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
tesppidd:
This is the biggest rubbish i read all day.

I really wish i could 'unread' what i just read.
I'm telling u. Those good for nothing old men want to bring religion into politics thinking it will work.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Nobody should give anybody tickets

Contest a free and fair primaries and go and bring your best consensus candidate make Tinubu Jagaban flog am

Does Tinubu pee poo organise free primary in lagos?
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by onuman: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://theparadise.ng/2023-yoruba-muslim-group-tasks-apc-to-give-presidential-ticket-to-southwest/

Since these SW Muslims insist on rotation of the presidency between the north and the south, yet asks for the presidency to go to a SW Muslim, that means these SW Muslims don't take the SE as belonging to one Nigeria.

Wahala don't burst for Nigeria.

Tinubu asked north to adhere to zoning to enable south produce a successor to President Buhari.
But Tinubu refused zoning in the southern regions because it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari. What a warped logic that made northerners rush into the 2023 presidential race.
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Ykc2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Useless talibans called yoruba Muslims, when pa Awo was busy building schools in South west Muslim yorubas were busy building ile keun mosques,did awolowo prevent any yoruba Muslim from free education in South west?

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by onuman: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Nobody should give anybody tickets

Contest a free and fair primaries and go and bring your best consensus candidate make Tinubu Jagaban flog am

Contesting for ticket is not the main issue.

Main issue is that no southern presidential candidate can win Nigeria's presidential election if northern region supports a northern presidential candidate. Look at the lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers to favour Arewa politicians.

Obasanjo won due to consensus that SW should produce a successor to Abdulsalami Abubakar from the north, after the Abiola imbroglio.

Jonathan won in 2011 through incumbency powers.
A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states before proclaimed winner.
No southern presidential candidate can win 24% of votes in 24 states and win the most popular votes to be declared winner of Nigeria's presidential election.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by ndaman25: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
They should just said Tinubu
Re: 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars by Okobola146: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fokn head slammers, potential terrorists. I spit on you, your demonic religion and Mohammed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me / Current Nigerian Senators Phone Numbers And Email Address (check Your State) / FG Releases ₦2.5 Billion For Deplorable Eleme-One Section Of East West Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.