Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Next After Youth Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Next After Youth Service? (302 Views)

In Search Of A Job After Youth Service / In Search Of A Job After Youth Service? / Top 5 Ways To Improve The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Youth Service? by Chizzy15(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2022
A lot of corpers are currently on this table right now thinking of what to do after service...

Some might be thinking of getting a job,some might be thinking of starting up a business and might just decide to get married,some have plans on leaving the country and many others plans...

In as much as all these plans are good it all boils down to one thing which is"MONEY"..

You get a job to make money..
You start up a business to make money..
In getting married and running the home money will be needed and even leaving the country money will also be needed and as a matter of fact everybody needs money but the big question here is how will I make enough money and live the life of your dreams...

If you get a job how much will you earn, #40,000,#50,000,#60,000 depending on where you gets the job..

Let's quickly do a simple mathematics for someone earning #40,000 in a month..

#40,000÷30= #1,333 it's not even up to #1500 excluding transport fare and feeding.....hmmmm���

You have parents to take care of, siblings and other things to do with money..

I really understand how this feels that is why you need to look and think outside the box of just getting an office job or any job that pays you peanuts as salary...

There are online businesses you can do with your smartphone and from the comfort of your home and earn in dollars!!! Oh yes but one of them is AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING..

It's a business model that you can upload 10-25 pages of books on Amazon and get paid in dollars. ..

Like I always tell people "RIGHT INFORMATIONS IS KEY AND POWERFUL"...

If you want to know more about this business chat me up on 07034471147

See you at the at the Top.
©️Chizzy..

Re: What Next After Youth Service? by Ijoh(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2022
You become like someone that have been sacked from job.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Secretariat / 4 Best And Worst Foods For Your Liver / Nysc Batch C 2022 Whatsapp Group, Get The Latest Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.