Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) (13033 Views)

Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House / 2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by West6573: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
He was not the governor of ekiti his brother was, make una free the guy abeg after all if your brother na governor sha una go benefits from am, if una like make una vote another old and corrupt old cargo keep for aso rock another 8yrs await us..
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
You should advise your follow SW brothers to stop betraying their follow southerners
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by olas24u(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
meritadavize1:
As if ur brother was different.... Stup*d skull minner... Get lost abeg

When fayose was going to court with Kanu, he was hero right? But suddenly becomes a skull miner. He his a real yoruba son, full booded, courageous, intelligent, astute man. Am looking forward to the day you will all go back to your land.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by yankison(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Angelfrost:
Don't waste your words...

Nigerians enjoy being oppressed!

No serious nation will allow peace reign and go about their businesses while hundreds are still kidnapped for months without release... They won't be on Nairaland and social media campaigning for the same set of old rogues.

Nigeria has one of the most useless and shortsighted set of citizens in the universe!

I wouldn't have said it more .. I don't know what kind of people Nigerians are .. I'm sick I need a Visa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by Godispeace: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
no mind the ediot , he is busy enjoying our fund him and his elder looted from us
Quiny32323:
You are among them oga!! Election don reach sha, all the politicians will adopt a new character.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by savesoulmejjj: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f_gcHsOYzo

2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Issac Fayose (Video)

Isaac Fayose, the junior brother of ex-governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has taken to his Instagram handle to advise Nigerians against supporting politicians who had always oppressed the masses while in power, IGBERETV reports.

In a video he shared on Instagram with the caption;

Issac Fayose said;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeQD7Blj8Qp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
You are right on this ..Very true but quite unfortunate many Nigerians especially those on Here will only Attack the person that make a statement they will never even into the Statement
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by survdonald(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerians are United in suffering but divided by tribe, religion and culture.
The terrorist that attacked Abuja- kaduna train did not care about tribe nor religion

Nothing has worked in this country!

Away with these leaders!
We need a new Nigeria!
Let us do away with mediocrity!

I still can’t believe that after end sars the NIGERIAN YOUTH will ever campaign for any leader who has ever held a political office but dose not have remarkable track record.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by whitebeard(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
the comments are unbelievable.

when reality finally hits una go understand
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
meritadavize1:

He's right

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by Yankee101: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Did you and your family own that kind of house before your brother became governor?
You’re also part of the problem
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by phemy36(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
PastorFire:
Our unmistakable choice.

Segun Oni de, ire wole de

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by Randy111(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

A broken clock is correct at least once in a day...

Is he right or wrong?!! Let's focus on the message!

I tire for up people bro. Even the children of the oppressed are attacking him left, right and center as if he's said a wrong thing. And that is why they continue feeding oppressors.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by Jobabori(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Randy111 post=113381014]

I tire for up people bro. Even the children of the oppressed are attacking him left, right and center as if he's said a wrong thing. And that is why they continue feeding oppressors.[/quote
The children of the poor were attacking him because he is also part of their oppressors.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by SupremeSpecimen: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gastrocnemius:
My spirit has left Nigeria already. My body is just looking for an opportunity to japa

Deep

Read it twice if you didn't gerritt
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by SupremeSpecimen: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
olas24u:

When fayose was going to court with Kanu, he was hero right? But suddenly becomes a skull miner. He his a real yoruba son, full booded, courageous, intelligent, astute man. Am looking forward to the day you will all go back to your land.

Did you dash him free stay in Lagos??
Is he not a citizen?

When you send him packing, please don't forget to revoke his Visa. But most importantly, REFUND BACK EVERY SINGLE NAIRA PAID IN TAXES over the years.

With interest and inflation accounted for
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by resourcedude: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2022
imagine fronting Atiku and Tinubu as two presidential candidates; two BIG mistakes!

i weep for my country, it means WE ARE NOT READY TO BE BETTER.

Some people have takn suffering as part of their style of living.
Re: 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) by Gospel2Day: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
meritadavize1:

Is he his brother?
Why call him Skull miner?
That's the problem with most of you Nigerian youth.
So hateful, so disrespectful.
So, will you be happy if someone calls your father "Stup*d drug peddler"?
Repent of your toxicity.
Let Jesus plant his Divine Love, Light and Life in your heart.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Census: NPC Seeks Extra N256bn For Training, Others / FG Set To Engage US National Guard To Battle Insecurity / N90bn FIRS Election Fund: Vanguard Apologises To FIRS Executive Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.