Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? (52836 Views)

I Need Sites To Download Films Apart From Netflix / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Kinzo0917(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2022
blazepascal:
bro pls teach me
. Interested
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2022
bwoi yahoo is not easy
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Myclubmycash: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2022
If you are a very teachable person, I will advise you to take your time and learn high income skills, such as Copywriting, Copytyping, Ghostwriting, Social Media Management etc and start Freelancing aggressively and you will see yourself earning in hundreds and thousands of dollars regularly..

Your skills are your best assets..

I can help you get started...
(+2348039300349 WhatsApp)

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by BowenSurf: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2022
dyera:

Forex trading requires a very high level of intelligence to make it a reliable means of earnings.

Even a very intelligent person learning it on their own will still take up to a year before they are able to develop a profitable method of trading.

If you are lucky, you will find a profitable method developed by another intelligent person that you can use.

But if start live trading with an unreliable method of making profit with forex trading, sorry na your name. You might make some profit initially, but you will eventually lose everything thing.

Please, can you send a training model to me? I need to lay my hands on something profitable in a bid wipe all my shame away.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Interested
whatsapp me
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Kinzo0917(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2022
does3:
Try lay your hands on Amazon kdp, all you need do is just publish books online and you receive royalties continually. It's not a must you're good in writing, most people who're into it are not really good at writing, and you also earn in dollars (usd). I can put you through, just send a message.
. Plz yeah me ooo. I am interested .I am almost 40 and not married yet because of no money .. please teach me

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Olam09(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2022
chaoXchange:
Learn how to trade forex/crypto
Or start selling ebooks on Amazon KdP and earn

Selling books on Amazon is very difficult. I'm talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by mokoh(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Oreoluwa5:
come learn me teach you how to earn in dollars with Amazon KDP even if you dont have a writing skill

Okay what's the way forward
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nongovernmental: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Redomi:
Please I need someone who can assist me, I don't have anything to pay to learn o, if you are willing to teach me for free, I'm ready to learn

Firstly, read through these Digital and Financial Sensitization threads:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

And

Financial Freedom Enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1

Without Writing too much;

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI).

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C:

A : Affiliations (Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Supplying)

B : Bureaucracy (Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy & Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy)

C : CPA Marketing and Charity Doings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by CocaineLord(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Olam09:

Selling books on Amazon is very difficult. I'm talking from experience.

Leave all these people giving OP false hope

For your book to sell on Amazon, you gotta put in a lot of hardwork... If only they know how many established writers and publishers have books on amazon....Its a very tough space

OP the best advise I have for you is to look for a job.... You need a job, not online skills at the moment.... Get a job,work hard, save,start a business like food selling or frying of yam and akara then you can start thinking of online business else you'll be frustrated.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Lindajames1010: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2022
HardMirror:
not true. I have seen a lot of legit people share their secret online. Personally I wont. I can share some links but i wont because anyone who cannot find them himself does not deserve the opportunity. All i would say is learn freelancing and take it seriously, you will soon be earning millions monthly
bro please let chat on WhatsApp......pls
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Funnyhubtv(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Sharatan:
Do you think it’s easy to convince someone to send you money online? Anybody wey talk say yahoo easy make god punish am. People dey see yahoo boys dey spray money up and down but if dem tell you how many sleepless nights dem dey pass through you no go believe.
If e easy do am na.

Who no go no know except wetin dem tell am

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by KayCee92(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2022
blingxx:

Na grace o

Grace in fraud. We must be in 2070 because I no understand grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by fantastic1: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Ceeman20:

Enter an auto spare parts market, use that phone and collect a dealers number.consult your family and then pay small money and learn trade. You'll become the latest soft boy and business man in few months or years and live large like many Igbo men you though they did unexisted money rituals. Be serious and hustle up like a real man. Thank you
I just dm you now
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by KaborLee: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2022
See question o....Do gmail instead...U get the reason why u
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by KayCee92(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Sharatan:
Do you think it’s easy to convince someone to send you money online? Anybody wey talk say yahoo easy make god punish am. People dey see yahoo boys dey spray money up and down but if dem tell you how many sleepless nights dem dey pass through you no go believe.
If e easy do am na.

Oga stop glorifying nonsense u this nonsense man. If ever you have lost money to fraud you won't be out here in your pants saying crap

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by KaborLee: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2022
KaborLee:
See question o....Do gmail instead...U get the reason why u
[quote author=KaborLee post=113397182]See question o....Do gmail instead...U get the reason why u
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by emperor863(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Ceeman20:

Enter an auto spare parts market, use that phone and collect a dealers number.consult your family and then pay small money and learn trade. You'll become the latest soft boy and business man in few months or years and live large like many Igbo men you though they did unexisted money rituals. Be serious and hustle up like a real man. Thank you

God bless you. May you grow and grow.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Seventhheaven:

I recommend Remitano bro....

You want to trade on remitano without funds?

How do you do that?

You need your own money to trade
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
Forex and binary trading

I have a question about forex. Is the market movement completely random or does it follow a pattern (up or down) over a certain period of time? Also what’s the difference with binary options? Is binary options based on Forex market too?

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Kluez(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Its hard in this economy..but with the right mindset and mentorship..you can go farther than expected ..send an email using Nairaland .. to Timilehin.nelson11@gmail.com and we can discuss alot more …please I won’t say a word if I don’t know ..leggo
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Success900(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2022
pointblank247:
Kidnapping for ranson may not be a very bad Idea, depending on your tribe,
bor your mouth no go kill you
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Ejiod(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2022
STEPN
Move to earn
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by InsideLove(f): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2022
does3:
Try lay your hands on Amazon kdp, all you need do is just publish books online and you receive royalties continually. It's not a must you're good in writing, most people who're into it are not really good at writing, and you also earn in dollars (usd). I can put you through, just send a message.

I'm interested please. How do I contact you?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Psychokinetic: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2022
starstunna1313:

Tinder grin
Awon The Tinder Swindler grin… Besides Tinder now use facial verification unless say you dey work facee
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Tenshades(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Ejiod:
STEPN
Move to earn

That thing is crashing soon.

Read the tokenomics carefully.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by InsideLove(f): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2022
peropoliet:
Learn crypto dm me
I'm interested in the crypto please.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by uthlaw: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Ferrytech:
get funds let me teach you spamming
hwf u go teach me!
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by uthlaw: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2022
MrBachelor:

E easy die.
lol,u go die inside trench... Try it for 1yr!
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by uthlaw: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Sharatan:
If e easy do am na.
no need to explain to them,na jealousy de dere body,only sub go make there papa run go village!

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2022
uthlaw:
hwf u go teach me!
it not free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Cousin's Whatsapp Status / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.