Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) (9439 Views)

One Of The Reason For Our Crypto-success @ 10 DOLLARS Maildrops Is .... / Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through Emailreceipts / Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through Emailreceipts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Profit/Loss Price Update on The 6 Bearish Coins:

Silva Token: 267.81% Profit
EMP Shares: 44.16% Loss
Snow Tomb: 24.01% Loss
Far West Game: 45.42% Loss
ElonTech: 0.47% Profit
DogeColony: 6.35% Profit

Present Profit/Loss Calculation:

267. 81 + 6.35 + 0.47 - 24.01 - 45.42 - 24.01 = 181.19% Profit.

An Investment of $10 on each Coin would have cost $70. A profit of $181.19 would have been achieved by now.

An Investment of $1 on each Coin would have cost $7. A profit of $18.119 would have been achieved by now.

An Investment of $0.1 on each Coin would have cost $0.7. A profit of $1.8119 would have been achieved by now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6963914/midnight-new-coins-investment-updates#109922386

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#Maildrops
#ProcastinationKiller

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Profit/Loss Price Update on The 6 Bearish Coins:

Silva Token: 267.81% Profit
EMP Shares: 44.16% Loss
Snow Tomb: 24.01% Loss
Far West Game: 45.42% Loss
ElonTech: 0.47% Profit
DogeColony: 6.35% Profit

Present Profit/Loss Calculation:

267. 81 + 6.35 + 0.47 - 24.01 - 45.42 - 24.01 = 181.19% Profit.

An Investment of $10 on each Coin would have cost $70. A profit of $181.19 would have been achieved by now.

An Investment of $1 on each Coin would have cost $7. A profit of $18.119 would have been achieved by now.

An Investment of $0.1 on each Coin would have cost $0.7. A profit of $1.8119 would have been achieved by now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6963914/midnight-new-coins-investment-updates#109922386

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#Maildrops
#ProcastinationKiller

24 hours TAKE PROFITS Result on BULLISH COINS (February 3 - February 6)

Convenient Profits Already Yielded.

I Give You CONFIDENCE and CONVENIENT PROFITS with EASE From The Crypto-Markets for FREE.

It is My Aim to Help As Many People Make Millions of Naira on a Monthly Basis from Trading The Crypto-Market with a Nearly 100% SAFETY.

"I AM THAT I AM".

Note: This Particular BULLISH COINS Update was Provided For FREE to 10 Dollars Maildrops Subscribers.

Subscribe to 10dollars.carrd.co to get Timely Updates on:

What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
When To BUY-HODL-SWAP The Right Coins,
When To BUY-SELL The Right Coins.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

24 hours TAKE PROFITS Result on BULLISH COINS (February 3 - February 6)

Convenient Profits Already Yielded.

I Give You CONFIDENCE and CONVENIENT PROFITS with EASE From The Crypto-Markets for FREE.

It is My Aim to Help As Many People Make Millions of Naira on a Monthly Basis from Trading The Crypto-Market with a Nearly 100% SAFETY.

"I AM THAT I AM".

Note: This Particular BULLISH COINS Update was Provided For FREE to 10 Dollars Maildrops Subscribers.

Subscribe to 10dollars.carrd.co to get Timely Updates on:

What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
When To BUY-HODL-SWAP The Right Coins,
When To BUY-SELL The Right Coins.

Profits/Loss Calculations:

Silva Token: 54.85% Profit
NDN Link: 3.35% Loss
Valentine Floki: 86.12% Profits
FirstDoge 20.21% Loss
Coinradr: 1.14% Loss
NinjaFloki: 657.07% Profit

(54.85 + 86.12 + 20.21 + 657.07) - (3.35 - 1.14) = 816.04%

That's Some MASSIVE Profits to Easily Catch as PASSIVE Profits without Any Work or Hustle Done.

According To My Usual Recommendations;

If You had invested $10 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 816.04 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

If You had invested $1 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 81.604 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

If You had invested $0.1 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 8.1604 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

So; To End Your So Much HARD-WORK and FINANCIAL STRUGGLES in The Name of HUSTLE ,

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

#NOBeByWhoHustlePass.

NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS:

1) MessiahofAfrika
2)Cryptocharitiesandvehicles.
3) NairaMarleyCoinForMarlians

"Follow; If You Like."

#CryptoGod,
#CryptoCharities,
#CryptoVehicles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hurry Up and Buy These 6 Bullish Coins.

Don't Miss Out.

We are HODLING Them for 3 - 7 Days to Ensure Maximum Profits.

#CryptoGodly

#Maildrops
#FollowWhoKnowRoad #PovertyAlleviationCoin #LifeSolutionsNetwork
#ProcastinationKiller

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Hurry Up and Buy These 6 Bullish Coins.

Don't Miss Out.

We are HODLING Them for 3 - 7 Days to Ensure Maximum Profits.

#CryptoGodly

#Maildrops
#FollowWhoKnowRoad #PovertyAlleviationCoin #LifeSolutionsNetwork
#ProcastinationKiller

Furthermore; if you have more funds; you can follow me up on these 6 sets of Bearish Coins which I consider to be Highly Over-Sold already and soon; they would soon start enjoying a Traffic of BUY POSITIONS from Thousands of Buyers all across The World.

As Usual;
Follow My Trading Rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Subscribe to My Portal www.10dollars.carrd.co to get ONE-ON-ONE Financial Guidelines.

You also get My Top 7 New Coins Recommendation to Invest on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Fireboy02: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Benefits of Subscribing To The 10 Dollars Maildrops Portal:

When You Subscribe Your Email To Our Mail Drop Service.

For Just $10 BTC; You Receive Unlimited Revenues in Bitcoins and $10 Maildrops E-Carrd Vouchers on a Weekly Basis When You Subscribe Your Email Address To Our Maildrops Service.
Where can I buy bitcoin
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Vick09: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
5 Hidden Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business...Even If You're Just Starting out*

Are you looking for ways to continue getting clients for your business? Here are 5 ways you never knew you could get customers for your business

1.) WhatsApp Status

If you're organizing a class or anything that requires a link to have access to, you can start by posting the link along with a sales copy on your status then getting people to help you repost. That way, you can attract their contacts to you

2.) Twitter Comments

Yes, Twitter Comments. You don't know how effective this is until you try it. Through this method, I got two premium clients to buy inverters and solar panels from me when I just started… I had no experience whatsoever in that industry. I found a "viral" post where people are discussing fuel scarcity in the comments and I went to pitch myself. I bet you didn't know of this before now

3.) Affiliates

Once you've made it possible for people to earn a living off you, you have made it. Affiliates are one of the fastest ways to boost your business and sell out your products. Whether you sell hair, cars, phones, digital products, etc., get people to sell your products for you in return for a percentage commission and watch how fast your products will sell out.

4.) Facebook groups

This one is not a one day thing o. It will not benefit you in the short term but it will definitely bring in lots of money in the long term. How you can go about this is to create a Facebook group about a particular topic and keep putting out value. Don't be salesy… don't over promote your business. Keep teaching them things about your business (this is called nurturing), the more you do that, the more people are attracted to the group. Then due to the value you've created, they'll rush instantly to buy your products/services when you launch them

5.) IG live

This one works more like a Webinar or Zoom meeting but most times doesn't need an invite. Here, you dish out value, you teach and then towards the end you sell to the viewers. Anyone can stumble upon your IG live and after watching your presentation can become instant clients. The best part of this… you don't need to pay for a subscription like in Zoom. You can hop in anytime you like

There are over 30+ more hidden traffic generation strategies you never knew about and I will be covering them all in a 3-day life transforming workshop including 9 ways to convert these new customers into loyal fans for life. All will be covered. If this is something that interests you, let me know so I can tell you how to access it
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Celsony: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please show me the road
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Celsony: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please show me the road @Bunnae

1 Like

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Celsony: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please show me the way how this is done
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by cherryCola: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fireboy02:
Where can I buy bitcoin
In onisha market.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bro, show us the way abeg, how to buy
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by cherryCola: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is another GNL or NEO LIFE, but this time around in digital form grin
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Earthstorms(m): 3:05am On Mar 18, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Furthermore; if you have more funds; you can follow me up on these 6 sets of Bearish Coins which I consider to be Highly Over-Sold already and soon; they would soon start enjoying a Traffic of BUY POSITIONS from Thousands of Buyers all across The World.

As Usual;
Follow My Trading Rules.

You have not stated how to start trading on these coins for a newbie
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by Kofka: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Hi Pls am a newbie, how do I start the trading... Thanks
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by waploger(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Newbie in anything crypto.... How I go take start
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Greetings to everyone...

It has been a while I updated this thread as I've been busy with many activities offline.

Soon, I'll be responding to the question of everyone.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fireboy02:
Where can I buy bitcoin

You can reach out to me via my phone number below on my bio if you are interested in buying Bitcoin.

I Buy and Sell Bitcoin.

Are you a new bie ? Do you know how to create a Bitcoin wallet ? If you have a Bitcoin wallet already, then you can reach out to me to sell you some Bitcoin of any amount which you want.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Celsony:
Please show me the road

Hi...

The steps to follow are straightforward.

If you want to trade on my Coin Recommendations, then you need to follow the steps below:

Step 1: Create a Bitcoin Wallet.

Step 2: Fund Your Wallet with at least $12.

Step 3: Indicate Your Interest to Become a Member of The 10dollars Maildrops Portal by Submitting Your Email Address.

Step 4: Subscribe to The $10 Maildrops Portal by sending $10 BTC for your Registration.

Once you have completed these steps; you'll be added to The Mail List which will provide you all the necessary details of Coins to Always Buy and Sell with The Proper Time of Trade Executions.

You'll also be Thoroughly trained on how you can earn more BTC as a Recommender.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Celsony:
Please show me the way how this is done

You can contact me via WhatsApp to guide you through thoroughly.

All you need to subscribe on the Maildrops Portal is Bitcoin worth $10 which is approximately 5,000 Naira.

You can write to me on WhatsApp when you are ready so I put you through how you can subscribe on the Portal.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Daguga:
Bro, show us the way abeg, how to buy

Hi...

If you want to trade on my Coin Recommendations, then you need to follow the steps below:

Step 3: Indicate Your Interest to Become a Member of The 10dollars Maildrops Portal by Submitting Your Email Address to the www.10dollars.carrd.co Portal

Step 4: Subscribe to The $10 Maildrops Portal by sending $10 BTC for your Registration to the Wallet Address that will be provided to you through your email address.

Once you have completed these steps; you'll be added to The Mail List which will provide you all the necessary details of Coins to Always Buy and Sell with The Proper Time of Trade Executions.

You'll also be Thoroughly trained on how you can earn more BTC as a Recommender.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Earthstorms:

You have not stated how to start trading on these coins for a newbie

If you have been following with an opened mind, you'll observe that I had always dropped The Recommendations of Profitable Coins which anyone can Profitably Benefit from.

However, if you want to learn how to start trading on these coins, you'll need to subscribe with $10 BTC on The $10Maildrops Portal.

It is your subscription to this portal that gives you full information and every necessary Education needed for you to Succeed in This Business of Coin Arbitrages.

So, if you are interested in Trading on My Coin Recommendations, You should follow the steps below:

Step 3: Indicate Your Interest to Become a Member of The 10dollars Maildrops Portal by Submitting Your Email Address to the www.10dollars.carrd.co Portal

Step 4: Subscribe to The $10 Maildrops Portal by sending $10 BTC for your Registration to the Wallet Address that will be provided to you through your email address.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kofka:
Hi Pls am a newbie, how do I start the trading... Thanks

Firstly, I need to these questions.

Are You familiar with Bitcoin (BTC) ?
Do you know how to buy BTC ?

If you don't, then I'll need to teach you and other new bies on how to go about creating bitcoin wallet and funding your account.

If you do; then follow the steps below:

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
waploger:
Newbie in anything crypto.... How I go take start

Firstly, I need to these questions.

Are You familiar with Bitcoin (BTC) ?
Do you know how to buy BTC ?

If you don't, then I'll need to teach you and other new bies on how to go about creating bitcoin wallet and funding your account.

If you do; then follow the steps below:

You'll also be Thoroughly trained on how you can earn more BTC as a Recommender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Today's March 30.

@ around 1:30 PM Today; Based on My Recent Coin Analysis; I'll be dropping My Top 6 Recommended Bearish Coins which anyone who is interested can SAFELY BUY and HODL to Achieve Significant Profits for some couple of days.

These sets of coins are already OVERSOLD and are very much going to begin reversals towards being BULLISH as Many Coin Watchers would also begin to BUY Them.

So, if you want to make good profits within the next 3 days; you should consider subscribing to The Maildrops Portal so that you get adequate/full information and mentorship on how to go about Buying them if you are a beginner in the world of Crypto.

These coins are:

Metamatic,
Moonseer,
Safedogecoin,
Kalissa,
Socean Staked Sol,
Sugarland

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Today's March 30.

@ around 1:30 PM Today; Based on My Recent Coin Analysis; I'll be dropping My Top 6 Recommended Bearish Coins which anyone who is interested can SAFELY BUY and HODL to Achieve Significant Profits for some couple of days.

These sets of coins are already OVERSOLD and are very much going to begin reversals towards being BULLISH as Many Coin Watchers would also begin to BUY Them.

So, if you want to make good profits within the next 3 days; you should consider subscribing to The Maildrops Portal so that you get adequate/full information and mentorship on how to go about Buying them if you are a beginner in the world of Crypto.

These coins are:

Metamatic,
Moonseer,
Safedogecoin,
Kalissa,
Socean Staked Sol,
Sugarland

Furthermore, as a usual practice; Below are My Top 6 Bullish Coins Recommendations of The Day:

Pyroblock,
Metapay,
Will Smith Inu,
Ziktalk,
Farmers World Wood,
Bitcoin God.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
5 Recently Added Coin Extras Portfolio 1:

I've currently added a list of 5 Recently Added Coin Extras to My Portfolio of Coin Recommendations for those who might also be interested in trading on them.

One Reality about Every Recently Added Coins is that They are Quick to Make High Marginal Profits within 24 hours compared to Many Older Coins. That is; it is very possible to gain over 500% Profits within 24 Hours of Purchasing Most of these Recently Added Coins because They are New.

By Close Observation; Many of these Newly Added Coins may lose their Momentum of Profitability so quickly when people also begin to dump them for other New or Established Coins.

Hence; whenever I post about these coins; it is my advice that you treat these coins as quickly with the mindset of selling them within 24 hours of the day; except I instruct otherwise.

As you will see below; these coins have been recently added in less than 4 hours. So, as people all around the world continue to purchase them based on their ideologies around them; you can do well to position yourself for good profits within the next 24 hours.

Best of Luck.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Following The Highly Profitable Trending Coins Portfolio 2:

I believe you have an insight of what The Coins in Portfolio 1 are all about.

Now, My Second Portfolio of Coins are The Followup of Highly Profitable Trending Coins.

These sets of Coins are Coins that have been on a Streak of Bullish Runs and Sporadic Bullish Gains for at least 30 days.

As you will observe in my screenshot below; these are coins that have gained High Profitability of Over 300% within the past 30 days.

Ideally; Many of These Coins can continue in their Streak of Gaining Bullish Momentum for months which will lead to ascertaining more profits in the coin market.

One of these coins is The Will Smith Inu Coin which is gaining So Much Popularity because of the Character and Personality of Will Smith The Entertainment Celebrity.

So many news have been around Will Smith very lately. One of such news is the news of His Wife who completely shaved off her hair because she's getting bald. Recently, A popular standup comedian (Chris) joked with her Hair Condition and Will Smith had to slap him on stage (according to the news).

Why have I taken time to explain this gist?

This is simply because gists like this always have a great impact in the price movement of coins which they are concerned about.
As you will observe in the screenshot below; The Will Smith Inu Coin has Grown to over 3,800% Profits within the last 30 days.

On a Honest Note; in this new era of Abundant Cryptocurrency Empowerment;

1) There is No Excuse to Remain Poor.

2) There is No excuse to Financially Struggle to Feed or Fend for Yourself.

3) There is No Excuse to be Fully Dependent on The Government or Other People for Your Financial Needs.

And Lastly;

4) There is No Excuse to be Less of A Millionaire.

As you can see below; I have circled them out for you to see them clearly so you may decide to take actions on them too.

Take Actions and Upgrade Your Financial Level Henceforth. There is no Profitable Business as Trading on The Right Cryptocurrencies with The Right Information and Guidelines.

I'm very grateful to God Almighty for giving me the privilege to Understand How To Read, Analyse and Pinpoint Credible Coins that You and I should Invest in; as it I has always been my concern to Financially Empower Africans Generally.

This is the reason for my name here on Nairaland - "AfroAgroPower" which Means "Africa Agricultural Empowerment".

As you make good profits with cryptocurrencies; please endeavour to :

1) Pay Your Tithes,
2) Invest Personally in Agriculture,
3) Provide Some percentage of Your Harvested Food and Money To The Less Privilege around you.

This is the way to grow Africa.

Please, let's grow together.

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Following The Highly Profitable Trending Coins Portfolio 2:

I believe you have an insight of what The Coins in Portfolio 1 are all about.

Now, My Second Portfolio of Coins are The Followup of Highly Profitable Trending Coins.

These sets of Coins are Coins that have been on a Streak of Bullish Runs and Sporadic Bullish Gains for at least 30 days.

As you will observe in my screenshot below; these are coins that have gained High Profitability of Over 300% within the past 30 days.

Ideally; Many of These Coins can continue in their Streak of Gaining Bullish Momentum for months which will lead to ascertaining more profits in the coin market.

One of these coins is The Will Smith Inu Coin which is gaining So Much Popularity because of the Character and Personality of Will Smith The Entertainment Celebrity.

So many news have been around Will Smith very lately. One of such news is the news of His Wife who completely shaved off her hair because she's getting bald. Recently, A popular standup comedian (Chris) joked with her Hair Condition and Will Smith had to slap him on stage (according to the news).

Why have I taken time to explain this gist?

This is simply because gists like this always have a great impact in the price movement of coins which they are concerned about.
As you will observe in the screenshot below; The Will Smith Inu Coin has Grown to over 3,800% Profits within the last 30 days.

On a Honest Note; in this new era of Abundant Cryptocurrency Empowerment;

1) There is No Excuse to Remain Poor.

2) There is No excuse to Financially Struggle to Feed or Fend for Yourself.

3) There is No Excuse to be Fully Dependent on The Government or Other People for Your Financial Needs.

And Lastly;

4) There is No Excuse to be Less of A Millionaire.

As you can see below; I have circled them out for you to see them clearly so you may decide to take actions on them too.

Take Actions and Upgrade Your Financial Level Henceforth. There is no Profitable Business as Trading on The Right Cryptocurrencies with The Right Information and Guidelines.

I'm very grateful to God Almighty for giving me the privilege to Understand How To Read, Analyse and Pinpoint Credible Coins that You and I should Invest in; as it I has always been my concern to Financially Empower Africans Generally.

This is the reason for my name here on Nairaland - "AfroAgroPower" which Means "Africa Agricultural Empowerment".

As you make good profits with cryptocurrencies; please endeavour to :

1) Pay Your Tithes,
2) Invest Personally in Agriculture,
3) Provide Some percentage of Your Harvested Food and Money To The Less Privilege around you.

This is the way to grow Africa.

Please, let's grow together.

In other news; Make No Mistake....!!!

The fact that some coins appear to be on the Top Spot of Trending Coins do not mean that they will be Profitable for you to trade.

For instance; the screenshot below shows the Top 6 Trending Coins in The last 24 hours. However; if you had traded these sets of coins; by now - you would have been incurring some losses.

This also doesn't mean that the directional price of these coins cannot change profitably.

Losses are Normal while Trading Cryptos.

This is the reason you need To Trade Diligently on Obvious INFORMATIONAL FACTS and Not Just Sentiments.

If you have observed from my earlier posts; you must have understood that I Clearly Advise that You Begin Your Trades on every Coin which I Recommend with a Maximum of $10.

That is; Do not invest more than $10 on Every Coin which I Recommend Publicly.
It is not as if Investing over $100 or $1,000 on every coin I Recommend is a bad idea; However - I Know I Needed To Instill DISCIPLINE on You so that You don't someday get carried away by Your Perceived Judgement of Increasing Your Financial Risk which may One day Go Awry on You.

This is the reason I Utilize The Domain Name: www.10dollars.carrd.co to Serve as an AMPLE REMINDER that Every Investment Commitment You'll have to make on This Portal is $10.

By Far; This will help Instill Financial Discipline on Every of My Subscribers.

There is no need to be greedy. There is no where to rush to.

The Coin Market is always available 24 hours of Every Day of Every Week (24/7). And there are Always Profitable Coins to Trade on, so it is very easy to jump on the profitable bandwagon almost every time.

All you need to do is to follow my perceived instructions & guide and remain Financially Disciplined to Treat Crypto-Trading as a Lifetime Profitable Investment without being Greedy or Deviating From My COIN ARBITRAGE REGULATIONS.

Yes, These are not RULES. These are REGULATIONS that I've Empirically Studied to Financially Empower You to Empower Others in No Time.

All You Need To Do is To KNOW YOUR ONIONS.

...And I Look Forward to Your Financial Breakthroughs and Testimonies.

#FollowManWeySabi.
#FollowWhoKnowRoad.
#FollowChrist
#FollowMessiahOfAfrica

1 Share

Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
My Top 2 Recommended Coins for The Day:

For those who have been following me keenly, you must have observed that I love to always drop my Top 2 Coin Recommendations for The Day.

These Top 2 Coin Recommendations are also called My TOP 2 ANCHOR COINS of The Day.

For Today; These Coins are:

- Will Smith Inu

- Solana.

Please Note; You are to Treat These Coins as The Rest of The Above Coins which I've recommended Today. Do not Invest More than $10 on each of them just as always advised.

The fact that they are my TOP 2 ANCHOR COINS do not mean that you should invest more money on them. They also are part of MY Entire COIN ARBITRAGE REGULATIONS and They are not so special in any way. They just help me serve as a Futuristic POINTER to help Me Ascertain FUTURISTIC FACTS that are very necessary for Me To FUTURISTICALLY PLAN and STRATEGIZE.

So, Invest Diligently on Them.
Re: Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) by AfroAgroPower: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
My Top 2 Recommended Coins for The Day:

For those who have been following me keenly, you must have observed that I love to always drop my Top 2 Coin Recommendations for The Day.

These Top 2 Coin Recommendations are also called My TOP 2 ANCHOR COINS of The Day.

For Today; These Coins are:

- Will Smith Inu

- Solana.

Please Note; You are to Treat These Coins as The Rest of The Above Coins which I've recommended Today. Do not Invest More than $10 on each of them just as always advised.

The fact that they are my TOP 2 ANCHOR COINS do not mean that you should invest more money on them. They also are part of MY Entire COIN ARBITRAGE REGULATIONS and They are not so special in any way. They just help me serve as a Futuristic POINTER to help Me Ascertain FUTURISTIC FACTS that are very necessary for Me To FUTURISTICALLY PLAN and STRATEGIZE.

So, Invest Diligently on Them.

So Far; Here is a summary of what you are to do Today:

In Summary:

Primary Investments:

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on The 2 Anchor Coins Already Provided.

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on The 6 Bullish Coins.

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on The 6 Bearish Coins.

This is Secondary: If You Like or Have The Funds to.

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on My Portfolio 1 Coins: Newly Added Cryptos.

- Invest Uniformly between $0.1 - $10 on My Portfolio 2 Coins: Highly Profitable Trending Coins.

Note: Invest Uniformly on All Coins.

Make No Mistake.

This is the Key Secret behind My COIN ARBITRAGE PROFITABLE REGULATIONS.

$0.1 is less than 60 Naira

$1 is less than 600 Naira

$10 is less than 6,000 Naira.

So KNOW YOUR ONIONS and TAKE THE RIGHT ACTIONS.

Kill That Doubt.
Kill That Disbelief.
Kill That Laziness.
Kill That Procrastination.

To Your Financial Success.

#ProcrastinationKiller.

#FollowChrist.
#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

PS: Do not Forget to Support The www.10dollars.carrd.co Portal by Subscribing for Your Own Good and The Benefit of The CHARITY EMPOWERMENT ORGANIZATION (CEO) which I run to Financially Help Nigerian Farmers, Orphans, Mentally Derailed People and People Living with Disabilities in The Rural Villages of Nigeria.

Stay Blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Open US Bank Account For Non Resident / Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking / Advice Please, I Have #750k To Set Up A CHEMIST Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.