Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit (33217 Views)

Man Utd Confirm Their Record Signing Pogba Will Leave For Free This Summer / Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba Contract Extension Amid Speculation About Real Madrid / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Oluwatobike: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Otunski: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
The idiot should go. Useless player.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by deytoongee: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
To say "no remarkable impact" isn't particularly correct. He contributed majorly to United winning the UEL under Mourinho and won 2 League cups for United. The club itself has/had fundamental issues that would make any talented player lose form and go on a downward spiral. Unfortunately, the guy has to take the blame for an unserious club and their lackluster performances over the years.

KillerCrocodile:
Abeg make he dey go....

No remarkable impact despite the record breaking transfer fee.

I knew that Man United would struggle for a long time if Sir Alex retires.

May God bless his retirement.

May this new coach last long and be successful like Sir Alex.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Starboytwo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thank God.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Richy4(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
I don't know why I think he's always a bad influence... wherever he goes, that team turns ordinary...
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by deytoongee: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Arsenal fans aren't hard to spot.
43Ronin:

Sir ferguson was mostly successful because VAR was not in existence then. So man u could cheat other teams for their win. If Alex ferguson was still coach man u will still suffer same fate. VAR exposed man u. Offside goals, undeserved red cards unnecessary penalties, cheap handball penalties.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by deytoongee: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Including the French National Team? Juventus? He just had a poor 2 - 3 years building up to the last days of his last contract with United. And of course got scapegoated for United's woes.
Richy4:
I don't know why I think he's always a bad influence... wherever he goes, that team turns ordinary...
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by judedwriter(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
It's a pity pogba couldn't fulfill his full potentials at man utd like in the French national team.

According to mourinho, he truly became a VIRUS... his stubborn pride ruined his game at man utd.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Iseoluwani: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
ufuosman:
Pogba one player I love.... Thomas go for pogba

God forbid bad thing
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by membranus: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Funny thing is I don't think he got to the peak of his talent. His indiscipline and unprofessionalism has kept him from reaching that ..

He should go pls

It is not the end. He still has many years to regain his sterling form in other clubs.

But which club is he now going?
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Flipmac(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Goodbye pogba.
You were overhyped, but you fought a good fight.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Pootle: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
was the main virus at united, so happy his gone now.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by jaxxy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cmanforall:
To Juve?

Somehow, it seems his light is gradually deeming...
Soon he might be benched in the French team with the likes of that Angola guy coming to limelight for France.

Pogba is a great player he needs a change of environment and team to inspire his real game. ManU dulls you players cos of the current uninspiring performance. Pogba has been tired of it and them lackadaisical performance of his team mates.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by BENEAMATA: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
This news brings apprehension .what are they trying to do in manyoo by letting go of their show pony ? Become a serious club once again ? Abeg offer him 500 thousand pounds a week for five years . See him in that pics holding the europa trophy mourinho delivered with pride and yet he turned on him like a bad dog .
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by RPG2020(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pogba... .. France

Pog..... Man united

If you don't gerrite forgerrite
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by KillerCrocodile: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
deytoongee:
To say "no remarkable impact" isn't particularly correct. He contributed majorly to United winning the UEL under Mourinho and won 2 League cups for United. The club itself has/had fundamental issues that would make any talented player lose form and go on a downward spiral. Unfortunately, the guy has to take the blame for an unserious club and their lackluster performances over the years.

Ok.... I see
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Legend44(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
No ooo I disagree Maguire most stay, Imagine Maguire no dey Man united, the match no go sweet grin
jiz:
Let maguire follow suit too.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by KillerCrocodile: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Sir ferguson was mostly successful because VAR was not in existence then. So man u could cheat other teams for their win. If Alex ferguson was still coach man u will still suffer same fate. VAR exposed man u. Offside goals, undeserved red cards unnecessary penalties, cheap handball penalties.

Hmmmmm.....

Interesting...
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by opera1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
That's very good. He's one of the Manchester united liability. Too arrogant.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by phenzy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
GboyegaD:
He had a successful career playing at Manchester United. I hope and pray for greater success in the next team he moves to.

Bro you are a man utd fan?
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by majamajic(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
dfrost:

De Gea? Really? De Gea?

Do you get to see Manchester United games at all? shocked

Go watch champions league final and see what goalkeeping is all about , u think na to save shots ?

In modern day football , once your keeper use his legs well and serve balls , it's no no. De gea conceded 58 goals or so in 38 matches , that's not world-class in any form , and don't try bring in Maguire as excuse , cos he didn't play against Arsenal and brighton , de gea took in 7 goals in both matches . So don't use Maguire as excuse , we see him in england shirt too and leicester

Watching a match is different from observing goal Keeping tactics ,

Do u ask yourself why he is 4th choice in spain national team ?
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Dazall: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chelsea should sell Kante to United and get Pogba free of charge that's good business.

Paul Pogba is a beast when playing around worldclass players. United think they are still a big team grin grin grin

Right now United is the same league as West ham, Leceister, Arsenal and Brighton

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by orlaglobal234: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations to man United on this great and happiness news.
may you guys never experience someone like Paul Pogba again

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by GboyegaD(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
phenzy:

Bro you are a man utd fan?

No, I am not ooo.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by BeeNG3: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
THANK God
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Allow Me To Flex... grin

Gold Standard.

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
chimex001:

I what year did Liverpool come back from 3 goals to defeat Real Madrid in a UCL final in instabul?
Oga go back to your history book is against AC milan not Madrid.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by donbenie(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
The most overrated footballer in the history of the Premier League..

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by donbenie(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dazall:
Chelsea should sell Kante to United and get Pogba free of charge that's good business.

Paul Pogba is a beast when playing around worldclass players. United think they are still a big team grin grin grin

Right now United is the same league as West ham, Leceister, Arsenal and Brighton
Pogba is an overrated piece of wasted $100M..
Beast ko,bridge ni..
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by donbenie(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tareq1105:
[s]His career started dwindling the day he said he had converted to Islam. He even went to Mecca. Look at his game since he came back from Hajj.[/s]
Carry your fanatism dey go the religious section..
We don't need it here..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) / Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.