Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster (1351 Views)

Naira Loses To Dollar, Closes At 419 In "Official Market" / Chizux5 A Scammer And Fraudster, OGHENEAKPOBOR AKPOFURE Scammmer / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster by JIVALPANAMA: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
I write to inform the general public on the fradulent and deceitful activities of one Mr. NOBLE AWO.

He is the Managing Director of a so called building construction firm called DYRO ENGINEERING. NOBLE Awo and his company are fradulent as they collect building jobs and give substandard builds or does not even build at all.

His workers are unpaid and building suppliers are crying all over Abuja as he collects goods on credit and does not pay. He is a violent and irrational person who threatens and abuses anyone who challenges his fraudulent actions.

He recently got married to a runs girls and has carried clients hard earned money to use for his wedding and go for a honeymoon in Dubai.

Be careful with any dealings with this confirmed fraudster and ritualist as be is not a competent builder and solely lives for the social media life and fake gram lifestyle.

Please see links of his Instagram profiles and pictures of him. Buyers beware a confirmed fraudster serial theft, ritualist and charlatan is on the loose in Abuja building space.

Part with your money and it will go into funding his fake social media lifestyle and unsatisfied runs Girl, who is not retired parading as a wife. Buyers and all Clients Beware of this thief.

The Three Eyed Assasin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster by JIVALPANAMA: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
JIVALPANAMA:
I write to inform the general public on the fradulent and deceitful activities of one Mr. NOBLE AWO.

He is the Managing Director of a so called building construction firm called DYRO ENGINEERING. NOBLE Awo and his company are fradulent as they collect building jobs and give substandard builds or does not even build at all.

His workers are unpaid and building suppliers are crying all over Abuja as he collects goods on credit and does not pay. He is a violent and irrational person who threatens and abuses anyone who challenges his fraudulent actions.

He recently got married to a runs girls and has carried clients hard earned money to use for his wedding and go for a honeymoon in Dubai.

Be careful with any dealings with this confirmed fraudster and ritualist as be is not a competent builder and solely lives for the social media life and fake gram lifestyle.

Please see links of his Instagram profiles and pictures of him. Buyers beware a confirmed fraudster serial theft, ritualist and charlatan is on the loose in Abuja building space.

Part with your money and it will go into funding his fake social media lifestyle and unsatisfied runs Girl, who is not retired parading as a wife. Buyers and all Clients Beware of this thief.

The Three Eyed Assasin

See the link to his company Dyro Engineering and fake lifestyle of a crook and fraudster:

https://instagram.com/nobleawo?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://instagram.com/dyroengineering?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster by AlphaTaikun: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
JIVALPANAMA:

See the link to his company Dyro Engineering and fake lifestyle of a crook and fraudster:

https://instagram.com/nobleawo?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://instagram.com/dyroengineering?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster by AlphaTaikun: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
JIVALPANAMA:

He is the Managing Director of a so called building construction firm called DYRO ENGINEERING.
Re: Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster by benodic: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
@ JIVALPANAMA
Dear Sir,
These are very serious allegations you presented against him.
I would really appreciate if you can give me definite proof of his fraudulent activities so that I can take up this case. I can't work with heresays.
You can send me some evidence of how he defrauded you or anybody else for that matter.
My email is masterben2009@gmail.com
Hoping to hear from you
Remain blessed
Re: Noble Awo Of Dyro Engineering Is A 419, Scammer, Ritualist And Fraudster by JIVALPANAMA: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wickedness never pays. Do not be deceived this person is not a good man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Number Is Registered To An Opay Account / Are Industrial Stabilizers Selling In Nigeria? / Any Ideas On Setting Up A Petrol Station And Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.