Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria (3900 Views)

See What Renowned Motivational Speaker Agbo Awoke Agbo Wrote About Men Of God. / Nation Of Islam's Louis Farrakhan Is Guest Speaker In Christain Church / Question And Answer On Motivational Speaker In The Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by bishoprccg(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Nigeria is a country blessed with huge potential both human and materially speaking.
One of such field where we have excelled of late, is in the area of motivational speaking.
The number of motivational speakers have been on the upsurge over the years and its getting rosy each passing day.
I get motivated when i listen to Matthew Ashimolowo and Bishop David Oyedepo. Fela Durotoye is another source of inspiration any day.
The question is: Who is the best among the lots?
To see me personal opinion, log on to- http://www.clementsadjere.com/top-nigerian-motivational-speakers/
Re: Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by roland20(m): 3:40am On Mar 25, 2013
For me I will say adeolu akinyemi. But others are just great. Steve harris is good tOo.
Re: Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 25, 2013
What has this to do with the gospel? Perhaps this thread would be better off in the psychology section if it exists. Over time, Itchy-eared "christians" have turned the gospel into no more than a motivational story-telling machine titillating their ears every sunday.
Re: Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by ijawkid(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2013
MEEE......gringringrin
Re: Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by ooman(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2013
ijawkid: MEEE......gringringrin

you ke?? i am angry
Re: Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by ooman(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2013
roland20: For me I will say adeolu akinyemi. But others are just great. Steve harris is good tOo.

you mean Sam Harris
Re: Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by ijawkid(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2013
ooman:

you ke?? i am angry

Na me..cheesy....
Re: Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by ooman(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2013
ijawkid:

Na me..cheesy....

Delusions!!! Me. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Fornication Is Not A Sin / A Popular Nigerian Pastor Will Lose His Wife- Abuja Prophet, Joshua Iginla Proph / Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.