Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Fornication Is Not A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication Is Not A Sin (3897 Views)

Poll: Fornication is not a sin

Yes: 62% (5 votes)
No: 37% (3 votes)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin? / Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? / Over Coming Fornication Is Not By Prayers Alone, Its Not The Sin The Sin Is Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication Is Not A Sin by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2012
Am tired of pastors calling everything a sin.maybe the are too shy to walk up to a lady,hence the called it a sin.why should God give me big penis and expect me not to use it.it does'nt make sense.why should God put that urge and desire for female in me and then expect me not to respond to it.it does'nt make sense.why should God creat a woman in the first instant?.imaging the soft breast,hip,curves,lips etc.all this was created for my pleasure by God.so it is a sin to ignore the creations of God,hence a sin not to fornicate.so go out there and fornicate as much as possible!!!
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by deife(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2012
Please Seun, I suggest you close this thread and ban this OP. He appears to be out of his mind. He pioneered a couple of threads that are bizarre. We don't need this kind of person in Nairaland.
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Ptolomeus(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
Yes = Is not a sin
No = Is sin
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Ayomivic(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
Kenneth4u205: Am tired of pastors calling everything a sin.maybe the are too shy to walk up to a lady,hence the called it a sin.why should God give me big penis and expect me not to use it.it does'nt make sense.why should God put that urge and desire for female in me and then expect me not to respond to it.it does'nt make sense.why should God creat a woman in the first instant?.imaging the soft breast,hip,curves,lips etc.all this was created for my pleasure by God.so it is a sin to ignore the creations of God,hence a sin not to fornicate.so go out there and fornicate as much as possible!!!
If you are not becareful your joystick will send you to hell.Learn how to control your joystick.
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Callotti: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
VOTED NO!!! cool

It shouldn't be.
Did the HOLY SPIRIT not fornicate with Mary Holy Nwenje Virgin Mama?
AKA surrogate pehnis for an 'omniPOTENT' Christian God?
Were they married? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by LogicMind: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
deife: Please Seun, I suggest you close this thread and ban this OP. He appears to be out of his mind. He pioneered a couple of threads that are bizarre. We don't need this kind of person in Nairaland.

you sound like an Yoruba always begging your master to do something.
please ban yourself so we can have some fresh air
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Ptolomeus(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
Callotti: VOTED NO!!! cool

It shouldn't be.
1. Did the HOLY SPIRIT not fornicate with Mary Holy Nwenje Virgin Mama?
AKA surrogate pehnis for an 'omniPOTENT' Christian God?
2. Were they married? cheesy
1. No. Impossible. The only cases of pedophilia are known and proven priests and pastors.

2. At that time there was no Christian or Muslim marriage (You should read the Bible and / or the Koran)
Logic Mind: you sound like an Yoruba always begging your master to do something.
please ban yourself so we can have some fresh air

I agree with you.
But he can not avoid the temptation of Satan, which forces him to constantly write these things in the forum.
Someone should exorcise him.
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by tpia1: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
this op appears to be out of his mind. He pioneered a couple of threads that are bizarre.

he just opened another thread calling himself an evangelist who is busy committing fornication.

clearly, something is wrong with him somewhere.
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by dhtml(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
THIS OP DON DEY MADT, HE NEEDS TO HAVE HIS TOO-BIG-JOYSTICK AMPUTATED IN ORDER TO MAKE HEAVEN!
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
The concept of ''fornication'' is a vile, ridiculous, unfounded, and stup.id notion.

NO 'GOD' has EVER told any man when, if, how, or whether to have se.x before or after marriage, and anyone who claims otherwise is either deluded, dumb, a liar, or a thief. Or any combination of the above. And before you mention ''the bible said..'', you can take that piece of illiterate, primitive, talibanistic clap-trap literature and shove it up your assss.

1 Like

Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by CrazyMan(m): 3:54am On Nov 10, 2012
Kenneth4u205: Am tired of pastors calling everything a sin.maybe the are too shy to walk up to a lady,hence the called it a sin.why should God give me big penis and expect me not to use it.it does'nt make sense.why should God put that urge and desire for female in me and then expect me not to respond to it.it does'nt make sense.why should God creat a woman in the first instant?.imaging the soft breast,hip,curves,lips etc.all this was created for my pleasure by God.so it is a sin to ignore the creations of God,hence a sin not to fornicate.so go out there and fornicate as much as possible!!!
You need help seriously....so because you have a big d1ck, you feel you must savour every female that comes across your path...where is your dignity?
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by dhtml(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
You need help seriously....so because you have a big d1ck, you feel you must savour every female that comes across your path...where is your dignity?
For all we know, the joystick may even be smaller than average. You never know except you have been measuring that of others.

Well, you can shrink it if it is too big for comfort.
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by BigBashiru: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2012

The author makes sense - i posted similar threads in the past but they dont seem to get much attention. The notion of fornication is flawed but most bible believers are too afraid to confess it. I know a man who when he was in mating age, was doing 'born again', he had many eligible girls who were interested in him but he rejected all of them because he was born again. Now the guy is old as is not as attractive as he used to be so not much interest. Now he deeply regrets it.

God said be fruitful and multiply. Sexual attraction is a healthy feeling including wanting to have sex. Admiration of the opposite sex is equally natural. Desiring to get physical with one woman or multiple women is good in my opinion. Sleeping around is not such a good idea but you get the point - be free with your sexuality.
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Todaynatoday: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Men, some people are really good at twisting people's mind. Well, fornication is actually a sin, if you must do-the-do, get married!!!! @op, If you decide to fornicate, it's your own cup of garri. BTW, remember there are enough STD'S to go around so you are free to sleep around with as much girls as possible (fat, thin, curvy, figure 8 and figure 0) and sleeping with a girl ties you with her spiritually, the two of you become one (in a sense) so when you sleep with a lot of them, you are only inviting problems to yourself.
SMH for this new generation of people, no respect for sex again, it is now an exercise that can be done everyday. I just hope that your big #long cough# #cough continues# #sneezes# does not lead you to your doom.
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Callotti: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
I don't think so.
If the 'HOLY GHOST' could sneak into you know where. . .and EJA-KHU-LATE. . . . . wink
You should too!
But don't be like 'her'. . . BY GOD! H-ENJOY IT! cool
!GET YOURS! cool

Voted:NO! Again!!! wink kiss
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Even the bible god fornicated with mary. I need a christian to defend their sugar daddy with a bible verse.
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by Callotti: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Abi oooooooooooooooooooh! grin
mu he he he he he
Dey will tell you it is 'a spiritual' blokos! cheesy
The yeye woman nor even dey 'conscious' sef!
Make face like 'antelope'!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Fornication Is Not A Sin by dhtml(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
Abegi na when antelope land for religion section? I need a real antelope to make peppersoup

*Fetches bow and arrow, and goes into the bush*

(1) (Reply)

Sexuality / Another Christian Fallacy. / Who Is The Best Motivational Speaker In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.