Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) (1491 Views)

Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
A woman has been left with swollen face and injures after being allegedly brutalised by her husband in Sapele, Delta State.

The man identified as Gbubemi from one Dabio family was said to have been maltreating his wife since they got married.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the man allegedly stabbed his wife after assaulting her.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/06/01/man-allegedly-brutalises-his-wife-in-delta-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Look at his thick mouth.. monkey...
Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by donziller(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Una go dey flex muscle for women matter

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by Prosperous111(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
No sensible man would dare raise hand to beat his wife like this

Whenever I heard a man beat his wife in my hood then I stop respecting the man from that day onwards cos he is not man enough

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by TotoGame(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ladies can be annoying sometimes, Even me do Slap my girl when she misbehaves but not to this extent

This is kinda too much
Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by TotoGame(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
A
Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by virginprincess(f): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Most nigeria men are wicked and heartless with no concience, imagine what this animal did to his own wife,honestly i wish i was a human right activist i would have looked for this man and make sure i deal with him, ladies should pls watch the kind of man they are getting married to because most men are beast in human form, God help an idiot that will lay a finger on me in the name of beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by Karlovych: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
She talk anyhow. She collect anyhow
Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by gwinaB(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Most nigeria men are wicked and heartless with no concience, imagine what this animal did to his own wife,honestly i wish i was a human right activist i would have looked for this man and make sure i deal with him, ladies should pls watch the kind of man they are getting married to because most men are beast in human form, God help an idiot that will lay a finger on me in the name of beating.

How did you arrive at such a conclusion? Nigeria has in excess of 80m men, are you saying you know for a fact that 41m or more are wicked and heartless?
Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by Stallionhorse: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
When Nigerian parents stop collecting money in the name of bride price the beating will stop!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Brutalises His Wife In Delta ( Graphic Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
the husband deserves serious beating, bring him let me disfigure him mama face angry

(1) (Reply)

How My Mum, Wife, And Nephew Died After Bathing With Mysterious Soap – Artisan / Never Have Sex With These Set Of Women / Akwa Ibom Ranks Highest In Murder Cases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.